EU. Crisis ? and Globalism
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread:
EU. Crisis ? and Globalism

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Texas Hill Country
    Posts
    118

    Default EU. Crisis ? and Globalism

    I watch European news almost daily. I learn things about Europe that is ignored by the MSM and progressive globalists.
    Many EU countries, that include, Poland, Albania, Hungary, Spain, Greece, and more, now Italy is fighting the EU about Muslim refugees, euro currency, culture loss, economic imbalance.
    These countries bought into the Globalism scam, but now realize it will ultimately cost them their individual cultures. The people of the UK, France, Belgium and Germany are waking up at a slower pace.

    The culture of the USA is still very young and differs because we are a nation of immigrants, but our culture is founded on FREEDOM, which is most valued by most of us. MAGA !

    The progressive/socialists, lead by the Dems. are trying to lead the Country down a path of destruction. Millennials, think Bernie (the Commie) is a hero. Our schools and colleges are brainwashing our youth for their utopia dreams. Things are failing in Europe, recognize the lesson being shown with clarity.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    541

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Man Joe View Post
    I watch European news almost daily. I learn things about Europe that is ignored by the MSM and progressive globalists.
    Many EU countries, that include, Poland, Albania, Hungary, Spain, Greece, and more, now Italy is fighting the EU about Muslim refugees, euro currency, culture loss, economic imbalance.
    These countries bought into the Globalism scam, but now realize it will ultimately cost them their individual cultures. The people of the UK, France, Belgium and Germany are waking up at a slower pace.

    The culture of the USA is still very young and differs because we are a nation of immigrants, but our culture is founded on FREEDOM, which is most valued by most of us. MAGA !

    The progressive/socialists, lead by the Dems. are trying to lead the Country down a path of destruction. Millennials, think Bernie (the Commie) is a hero. Our schools and colleges are brainwashing our youth for their utopia dreams. Things are failing in Europe, recognize the lesson being shown with clarity.
    It is too bad more people are not aware of what is happening in the world. May I suggest a very good book that addresses much of what you commented on. The Strange Death of Europe by Douglas Murray. "Immigration, Identity, Islam"
    I feel that our biggest threat is the education system that is largely run by Leftists (Neo Communists)
    I hope that people don't wake up to what is happening too late.

  4. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Texas Hill Country
    Posts
    118

    Default

    Thanks, Maxey. It looks like a book I would be very interested in owning.

  5. #4
    Marine Organism Forkin' Crazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mound, Louisiana
    Posts
    12,743

    Default

    No doubt the UK, France, etc are going down the wrong road. They seem to be getting worse.
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life"

    - - Robert A. Heinlein

  6. #5
    Senior Member wolfie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    In the garage working on the boat in Utah, United States
    Posts
    7,805

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forkin' Crazy View Post
    No doubt the UK, France, etc are going down the wrong road. They seem to be getting worse.
    The atmosphere in Europe is getting worse. Tensions are rising. There's a rise of people that are starting to hate what is becoming of their countries. More populous politicians are starting to rise up and are being voted in. More people are wanting their country to leave the EU.
    All of this because of loose immigration policies.

  7. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    952

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfie View Post
    The atmosphere in Europe is getting worse. Tensions are rising. There's a rise of people that are starting to hate what is becoming of their countries. More populous politicians are starting to rise up and are being voted in. More people are wanting their country to leave the EU.
    All of this because of loose immigration policies.
    Loose Immigration Policies......Take note to these words.....

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95