Truth about Dems.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread:
Truth about Dems.

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Texas Hill Country
    Posts
    118

    Default Truth about Dems. Update

    Well, some Dems. are finally admitting they are indeed Socialists. I wonder how many of the so-called Progressives are really Commies? Putin meddling in our elections might be a minor issue compared to his real agenda.

    Gallup poll shows 57% of Dems. favor Socialism. This does not surprise me. Most of the snowflakes that liked Bernie Sanders (who is really a Communist) wanted all the freebies government can give them. They do not want to work, they are taught to be pussies by the Socialists in our schools and Universities.
    Last edited by Old Man Joe; 08-14-2018 at 10:03 AM.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,829

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Man Joe View Post
    Well, some Dems. are finally admitting they are indeed Socialists. I wonder how many of the so-called Progressives are really Commies? Putin meddling in our elections might be a minor issue compared to his real agenda.

    Hey Joe, I'd love for you to expand on this with your theory.
    PUTIN is not meddling in our election. Do you not listen to the Pres.

  4. #3
    LP-25.com Infomaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    New Port Richey, FL
    Posts
    16,855

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimsplace View Post
    Hey Joe, I'd love for you to expand on this with your theory.
    PUTIN is not meddling in our election. Do you not listen to the Pres.
    Apparently it's you that doesn't listen to the pres. He has stated dozens of times they did. Not even a good try Jim.
    If For Some Reason I Do Something Worthy Of Recognition. God Provided The Ability And Deserves The Credit.


    QE 439 Twin Turbo

  5. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,829

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Infomaniac View Post
    Apparently it's you that doesn't listen to the pres. He has stated dozens of times they did. Not even a good try Jim.
    ..............................
    You're so funny!
    And, he's stated 100's or 1,000's of times they didn't, and he is still claiming they didn't.

  6. #5
    LP-25.com Infomaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    New Port Richey, FL
    Posts
    16,855

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimsplace View Post
    ..............................
    You're so funny!
    And, he's stated 100's or 1,000's of times they didn't, and he is still claiming they didn't.
    Jim you can't argue this. I would rather think you are just ignorant rather than just a damn liar. Exercising the 1st amendment right does include its OK to be a major jerk and a liar. Proven everyday by the Fake news media.

    Just last night in his rally that I'm sure you didn't watch. He said Russia and China for the millionth time.
    If For Some Reason I Do Something Worthy Of Recognition. God Provided The Ability And Deserves The Credit.


    QE 439 Twin Turbo

  7. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,829

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Infomaniac View Post
    Jim you can't argue this. I would rather think you are just ignorant rather than just a damn liar. Exercising the 1st amendment right does include its OK to be a major jerk and a liar. Proven everyday by the Fake news media.

    Just last night in his rally that I'm sure you didn't watch. He said Russia and China for the millionth time.
    You've definitely been watching too many the Trump Rallies. But, you're right I didn't watch last night.

    It's no wonder you are fond of trump when you believe, "Exercising the 1st amendment right does include its OK to be a major jerk and a liar." I don't think that is what the 1st amendment intended though, and it appears that Trump may get bit by his exercising that right with the investigation. It has already bitten him several times with his executive orders in the Supreme Court and their reversals because of his own prior words.

    It's interesting you bring up, FAKE NEWS." For some reason he only says Fake News, but then he never says what fake news he's talking about. It a good catch phrase for the non-thinkers.
    Last edited by jimsplace; 08-05-2018 at 06:21 PM.

  8. #7
    LP-25.com Infomaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    New Port Richey, FL
    Posts
    16,855

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimsplace View Post
    You've definitely been watching too many the Trump Rallies. But, you're right I didn't watch last night.

    It's no wonder you are fond of trump when you believe, "Exercising the 1st amendment right does include its OK to be a major jerk and a liar." I don't think that is what the 1st amendment intended though, and it appears that Trump may get bit by his exercising that right with the investigation. It has already bitten him several times with his executive orders in the Supreme Court and their reversals because of his own prior words.

    It's interesting you bring up, FAKE NEWS." For some reason he only says Fake News, but then he never says what fake news he's talking about. It a good catch phrase for the non-thinkers.
    Sorry Jim regardless of what the 1st amendment was meant for it does give people the right to be ablsolute jerks and liars with their words.

    The only instances when speech is not protected is yelling fire in a crowded theater. Announcing troop movements etc.

    Everything else you believe you just go ahead and believe it.
    If For Some Reason I Do Something Worthy Of Recognition. God Provided The Ability And Deserves The Credit.


    QE 439 Twin Turbo

  9. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,829

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Infomaniac View Post
    Sorry Jim regardless of what the 1st amendment was meant for it does give people the right to be ablsolute jerks and liars with their words.

    The only instances when speech is not protected is yelling fire in a crowded theater. Announcing troop movements etc.

    Everything else you believe you just go ahead and believe it.


    You almost got it right, but then you had to go and spoil it in your second sentence. The First Amendment has been amended and while you can lie, it is against the law in a number of situations. You can't lie during a deposition or while under oath. One cannot intentionally lie about someone where it would cause them harm, now that is usually a civil matter. You can't lie to law enforcement during an investigation. You also cannot falsely represent with a signature certain written material.

    But, why are we even debating this? Oh, it's about Trump, and I guess it's Ok for him. Is that how you really view it?

    As you say, "Everything else you believe, you just go ahead and believe it," back to you.
    But while you are praising Trump and his Fake News, try asking yourself, exactly what is he talking about. He doesn't say.

    Fake News is, Trump had to wait for the Queen, even though the clearly videos show her waiting for him. A picture ID is required to purchase groceries. He had the largest turnout of all time at his inauguration. The whole world loves Trump. I could go on and on, but you aren't going to believe it because it isn't what you want to hear.
    You can't handle the truth, but here are a few more examples. https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...trump-lie-list

  10. #9
    LP-25.com Infomaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    New Port Richey, FL
    Posts
    16,855

    Default

    Carry on in your make believe world Jim. Some day you might be able to put some relevance to your posts. But somehow I doubt it.
    If For Some Reason I Do Something Worthy Of Recognition. God Provided The Ability And Deserves The Credit.


    QE 439 Twin Turbo

  11. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,829

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Infomaniac View Post
    Carry on in your make believe world Jim. Some day you might be able to put some relevance to your posts. But somehow I doubt it.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FAKE News.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	20.0 KB 
ID:	1024381

  12. #11
    83 Crusader - 468 BBC SNiC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Sweet Home Alabama
    Posts
    2,524

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimsplace View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FAKE News.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	20.0 KB 
ID:	1024381
    If we trusted what the your Liberal "owned" Media said, Hillary would be POTUS.
    Last edited by SNiC; 08-06-2018 at 07:07 AM.



+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95