What a Trump voter with moral strength thinks....
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 35

Thread:
What a Trump voter with moral strength thinks....

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    3,360

    Default What a Trump voter with moral strength thinks....

    I read a bit on Quora, and have even written one answer, a few months ago. Here is a very intelligent answer from a former Trump voter.

    "When I voted for Trump, I felt that although we were getting a below average person as President, we’ve had several Presidents who fell into this category, and we survived them all with little damage being done. But I underestimated the harm that an egomaniac and mentally unstable President can do by insisting that people follow him blindly and by crushing any dissent.
    Trump has proven to be a pathological liar. He has attacked the free press by labeling their reporting as “fake news” and calling them “enemy of the people.” Trump has become more than incompetent, but has become a very dangerous man. He has called Bob Mueller’s investigations a “witch hunt” and will likely fire Mueller as the evidence points closer and closer to the White House.
    I will not bother detailing every facet of Trump’s attempts to suppress the truth because anyone who has closely observed his actions is already aware of the potential “clear and present danger” threat that Trump poses to the basic freedoms that we have always taken for granted in the United States.
    Those who remain committed to Trump are certainly not students of history. President Trump is quietly and insidiously following Adolph Hitler’s playbook. Suppress the media, find some ethnic or racial group to blame for national problems and generate rabid hatred for those groups among his followers.
    Today, as I write this on August 15, 2018, Trump has revoked the security clearances of several former top members of the intelligence services, all of whom are non-partisan men and women of impeccable reputations, solely because as patriots, they voiced their dissent against the policies of Trump. This, to me, is the last straw. This man must be removed from office."

    I fully understand that admitting you were wrong is very difficult- especially in today's political climate in the US, but we need to get this fool out and have true patriots run the country properly- especially before Putin's general happiness at Trump being elected turns to complete ecstatic glee at him having wrecked this country!

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    LP-25.com Infomaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    New Port Richey, FL
    Posts
    16,855

    Default

    Sounds like typical Lib lies to me. You guys fell for every word of it.

    Good riddance. If it's even factual. An anonymous writing and Look Look this explains everything.

    If For Some Reason I Do Something Worthy Of Recognition. God Provided The Ability And Deserves The Credit.


    QE 439 Twin Turbo

  4. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,829

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Infomaniac View Post
    Sounds like typical Lib lies to me. You guys fell for every word of it.

    Good riddance. If it's even factual. An anonymous writing and Look Look this explains everything.

    Of course you would say it's a lib lie because you don't want to hear it. Because you don't wan't to hear doesn't make it a lie.
    You do cover your ass with, "Even if it's factual." That doesn't make any difference, and it's Ok with you?


    So, Which part is not truthful, factual or is a lie?
    Trump has proven to be a pathological liar. He has attacked the free press by labeling their reporting as “fake news” and calling them “enemy of the people.” He has called Bob Mueller’s investigations a “witch hunt” and will likely fire Mueller as the evidence points closer and closer to the White House.
    Trump’s attempts to suppress the truth because anyone who has closely observed his actions is already aware of the potential “clear and present danger” threat that Trump poses to the basic freedoms that we have always taken for granted in the United States.
    Those who remain committed to Trump are certainly not students of history.
    Trump has revoked the security clearances of several former top members of the intelligence services they voiced their dissent against the policies of Trump.
    Last edited by jimsplace; 08-19-2018 at 09:37 AM.

  5. #4
    LP-25.com Infomaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    New Port Richey, FL
    Posts
    16,855

    Default

    Anyone could have written that Jim. More than likely a made up story by someone that wants to spread that political agenda. It's not an AH Ha finding

    Once again you completely miss the point. My comment of factual is the writer having voters remorse. I agree with Trump saying what he said. Truth hurts or butthurts Libtards.

    Glad you libtards are raising it up like a flag over a captured battleground. LOL congrats.

    Quote Originally Posted by jimsplace View Post
    Of course you would say it's a lib lie because you don't want to hear it. Because you don't wan't to hear doesn't make it a lie.
    You do cover your ass with, "Even if it's factual." That doesn't make any difference, and it's Ok with you?


    So, Which part is not truthful, factual or is a lie?
    Trump has proven to be a pathological liar. He has attacked the free press by labeling their reporting as “fake news” and calling them “enemy of the people.” He has called Bob Mueller’s investigations a “witch hunt” and will likely fire Mueller as the evidence points closer and closer to the White House.
    Trump’s attempts to suppress the truth because anyone who has closely observed his actions is already aware of the potential “clear and present danger” threat that Trump poses to the basic freedoms that we have always taken for granted in the United States.
    Those who remain committed to Trump are certainly not students of history.
    Trump has revoked the security clearances of several former top members of the intelligence services they voiced their dissent against the policies of Trump.
    If For Some Reason I Do Something Worthy Of Recognition. God Provided The Ability And Deserves The Credit.


    QE 439 Twin Turbo

  6. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,829

    Default

    I have no idea what flag you think is being lifted, and I had not seen the posted quote before.
    You seem to want to dismiss it, regardless of the content.

    Assuming you are correct, and neither of us knows, doesn't it concern you the truths contained in it?

    Those concerns are not things a President should be using for his own personal political agenda. He is using his "Office" position of power for his personal use and benefit to attack and harm others, and not for the country. He is absolutely disgraceful and an embarrassment for this country.
    It makes it rather difficult to respect the Office when the person in that office is a disgraceful person.

    It's possible to disagree with someone and still respect them, and it's possible to disagree with someone and still have respect for the position they occupy. Occasionally, someone is able to be so undeserving they tarnish something we should respect. Trump is that person.
    Last edited by jimsplace; 08-19-2018 at 02:35 PM.

  7. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    94

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimsplace View Post
    I have no idea what flag you think is being lifted, and I had not seen the posted quote before.
    You seem to want to dismiss it, regardless of the content.

    Assuming you are correct, and neither of us knows, doesn't it concern you the truths contained in it?

    Those concerns are not things a President should be using for his own personal political agenda. He is using his "Office" position of power for his personal use and benefit to attack and harm others, and not for the country. He is absolutely disgraceful and an embarrassment for this country.
    It makes it rather difficult to respect the Office when the person in that office is a disgraceful person opponents . You mean like Obama using the IRS to stifle your political opponents . Or maybe using the FBI to push a phony Dossier that they did not compile yet said they did when going to the FISA court to get wiretaps and such to try and sway an election . Funny thing about this Russian Collusion . Seems there is far more evidence that it was the O admin , Clinton Campaign , and the DNC that tried to sway the election .

    It's possible to disagree with someone and still respect them, and it's possible to disagree with someone and still have respect for the position they occupy. Occasionally, someone is able to be so undeserving they tarnish something we should respect. Trump is that person.You mean the way Brennon , Comey , Strozyk and others tarnished the CIA , FBI .
    x
    Last edited by AzMandella1; 08-20-2018 at 06:36 AM.

  8. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,829

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AzMandella1 View Post
    Originally Posted by jimsplaceI have no idea what flag you think is being lifted, and I had not seen the posted quote before.
    You seem to want to dismiss it, regardless of the content.

    Assuming you are correct, and neither of us knows, doesn't it concern you the truths contained in it?

    Those concerns are not things a President should be using for his own personal political agenda. He is using his "Office" position of power for his personal use and benefit to attack and harm others, and not for the country. He is absolutely disgraceful and an embarrassment for this country.
    It makes it rather difficult to respect the Office when the person in that office is a disgraceful person opponents . You mean like Obama using the IRS to stifle your political opponents . Or maybe using the FBI to push a phony Dossier that they did not compile yet said they did when going to the FISA court to get wiretaps and such to try and sway an election . Funny thing about this Russian Collusion . Seems there is far more evidence that it was the O admin , Clinton Campaign , and the DNC that tried to sway the election .

    It's possible to disagree with someone and still respect them, and it's possible to disagree with someone and still have respect for the position they occupy. Occasionally, someone is able to be so undeserving they tarnish something we should respect. Trump is that person.You mean the way Brennon , Comey , Strozyk and others tarnished the CIA , FBI .
    Assuming you are right, (In red) which I disagree, this is about Trump and does not excuse him.

    What you claim is "In your opinion" it may have happened, you don't know for a fact or really have anything to show your correct.
    What I posted is fact and there have been multiple videos showing those are his actions or tweets.
    Regardless of what others have done, Trumps actions are embarrassing for the country and wrong.

    As President, he should at least appear to be a good example of a human being. He does not meet that goal.
    How many friends do you keep around that exhibit Trumps behavior, and would you want your kids to act like Trump.
    I wouldn't.

  9. #8
    LP-25.com Infomaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    New Port Richey, FL
    Posts
    16,855

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimsplace View Post
    Assuming you are right, (In red) which I disagree, this is about Trump and does not excuse him.

    What you claim is "In your opinion" it may have happened, you don't know for a fact or really have anything to show your correct.
    What I posted is fact and there have been multiple videos showing those are his actions or tweets.
    Regardless of what others have done, Trumps actions are embarrassing for the country and wrong.

    As President, he should at least appear to be a good example of a human being. He does not meet that goal.
    How many friends do you keep around that exhibit Trumps behavior, and would you want your kids to act like Trump.
    I wouldn't.
    Are you living off grid Jim? His opinion? OMG really. The evidence is overwhelming.

    Where do you buy your rose colored blinders? LOL
    If For Some Reason I Do Something Worthy Of Recognition. God Provided The Ability And Deserves The Credit.


    QE 439 Twin Turbo

  10. #9
    Senior Member az_mike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    441

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimsplace View Post
    Assuming you are right, (In red) which I disagree, this is about Trump and does not excuse him.
    No it doesn’t. Your outrage should be consistent though. You should be equally (if not more) concerned about power abuse at ALL levels of the government... much of which is done behind closed doors by likes of the FBI/CIA,etc., a threat far greater than anything a president (probably the most public and scrutinized position in the world) would ever be able to pull off even if they wanted to on their own. The fact those within government are so pissed Trump won just shows you how entrenched they were with their Manchurian candidate. Forget Trump, your freedoms get taken away every day by our government and you don’t even know it.

    As for the MSM, the freedom of the press isn’t in jeopardy because Trump says something bad about them (nor does that make him a dictator).. they squandered whatever public trust they had when they shifted from straight reporting to slanted, heavily edited opinion pieces cloaked as “news” and then cry that their “effort to protect our freedom” should be as appreciated as our soldiers.
    Last edited by az_mike; 08-20-2018 at 11:57 AM.

  11. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    94

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimsplace View Post
    Assuming you are right, (In red) which I disagree, this is about Trump and does not excuse him.

    What you claim is "In your opinion" it may have happened, you don't know for a fact or really have anything to show your correct.
    What I posted is fact and there have been multiple videos showing those are his actions or tweets.
    Regardless of what others have done, Trumps actions are embarrassing for the country and wrong.

    As President, he should at least appear to be a good example of a human being. He does not meet that goal.
    How many friends do you keep around that exhibit Trumps behavior, and would you want your kids to act like Trump.
    I wouldn't.
    You have just shown why it is no use discussing anything with a partison hack with nothing but hatred fueling his beliefs . Everything I said was not opinion but fact . It is a fact O used the IRS to target Conservative 501 3C's to limit money being used to promote Conservative candidates . It's a fact that the Trump Dossier was bought and paid for by the DNC and Clinton Campaign . And used a british agent to get info from Russians on trump . It's a fact that the FBI did not tell the fisa court that that is where it came from and not a product of the FBI . You are a class A MORON .

  12. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,829

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Infomaniac View Post
    Are you living off grid Jim? His opinion? OMG really. The evidence is overwhelming.

    Where do you buy your rose colored blinders? LOL
    A little broad in your reply, you'd have to be a little more specific when you say the evidence is overwhelming. It may be overwhelming to you.
    I don't know what overwhelming evidence you think you know.

    Are some of the individual biased? It's possible, but they can still be correct and have reasons to be biased.
    It doesn't mean they can't do their job.
    Keep in mind many of those people know Trump and have first hand knowledge.

  13. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,829

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AzMandella1 View Post
    You have just shown why it is no use discussing anything with a partison hack with nothing but hatred fueling his beliefs . Everything I said was not opinion but fact . It is a fact O used the IRS to target Conservative 501 3C's to limit money being used to promote Conservative candidates . It's a fact that the Trump Dossier was bought and paid for by the DNC and Clinton Campaign . And used a british agent to get info from Russians on trump . It's a fact that the FBI did not tell the fisa court that that is where it came from and not a product of the FBI . You are a class A MORON .
    Again, of the things you listed, you do not know the details, nor whether it was criminal action.
    In fact, I am aware that the FBI did tell the court, even though there were some republicans saying they didn't. But that detail has been shown a number of times and you just don't want to know.

    As I said earlier, none of that gives Trump a right to do what he's doing, but you still defend him. That's a fact.

  14. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,829

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by az_mike View Post
    No it doesn’t. Your outrage should be consistent though. You should be equally (if not more) concerned about power abuse at ALL levels of the government... much of which is done behind closed doors by likes of the FBI/CIA,etc., a threat far greater than anything a president (probably the most public and scrutinized position in the world) would ever be able to pull off even if they wanted to on their own. The fact those within government are so pissed Trump won just shows you how entrenched they were with their Manchurian candidate. Forget Trump, your freedoms get taken away every day by our government and you don’t even know it.

    As for the MSM, the freedom of the press isn’t in jeopardy because Trump says something bad about them (nor does that make him a dictator).. they squandered whatever public trust they had when they shifted from straight reporting to slanted, heavily edited opinion pieces cloaked as “news” and then cry that their “effort to protect our freedom” should be as appreciated as our soldiers.
    MSM is made up of all types of people with various viewpoints. You seem to overlook that.
    when the President refuses to address questions he doesn't like from the press, that is shutting down freedom of the press.
    Some are biased, but usually when someone is biased it isn't hard to see through it and take it for what it's worth.
    Most of what I see is what Trump is saying or doing. There is no biased there. It's him.

    Perhaps you can explain why so many Republicans politicians are speaking out against Trump and still support the FBI and CIA.

    You need to be a little more specific about having freedoms being taken away to understand.
    There can be different viewpoints on the same issue. I can't yell fire in a crowded theater for a good reason. The chemical company isn't allowed to dump certain waste products into the local river for good reason. In each case a freedom is taken from one to protect the majority. I don't agree with all of the regulations and there are some I don't like, but at least I usually can figure out why it's there.

    I personally have been responsible for regulation changes in my city and it isn't always easy.

  15. #14
    Senior Member az_mike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    441

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimsplace View Post
    In each case a freedom is taken from one to protect the majority.
    NOW we are getting to the meat between many repubs and democrats. Individual liberty vs the common good. I take from your statement above you place the common good above individual liberty...It is therefore IMPERATIVE that individual liberty remain the most important or you HAVE no rights at all. Our founding fathers referred to voting for the common good as "tyranny of the masses", or as Ben Franklin once said "two wolves and a lamb voting on what's for supper".

    The irony, is that most who CLAIM their vote is for the "common good", vote for the most selfish reasons you can imagine!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95