Leaking like mad - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 15 to 28 of 36

Thread:
Leaking like mad

  1. #15
    83 Crusader - 468 BBC SNiC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Sweet Home Alabama
    Posts
    2,524

    Default Liberal Kryptonite is LEAKING LIKE MAD!

    National Unemployment Rate at 3.9 Percent Through August 2018. Approximately 201,000 jobs were created in August 2018, and the national unemployment rate remained unchanged at 3.9 percent, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.

    Income data released by the U.S. Census Bureau today show that 2017 median household income was the highest on record at $61,372.

    Poverty Rate at 12.3 Percent, Down From 14.8 in 2014
    https://www.census.gov/library/stories/2018/09/poverty-rate-drops-third-consecutive-year-2017.html

    Americans to Save $2.8 Billion on Utility Bills as Companies Lower Rates After Tax Cuts
    https://www.theepochtimes.com/americ...s_2554237.html

    The Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) lifted 3.4 million people (1.1 percent) in the United States, including 1.5 million children (2.0 percent), out of poverty in 2017.
    https://www.census.gov/library/stories/2018/09/supplemental-nutrition-assistance-program-lifts-millions-out-of-poverty.html


    Last edited by SNiC; 09-13-2018 at 05:32 PM.



  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #16
    83 Crusader - 468 BBC SNiC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Sweet Home Alabama
    Posts
    2,524

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nice Pair View Post
    Left-Right .... Liberal-Conservative .... Democratic-Republican .... In a nutshell, our governmental system is Bent, Corrupt, Broken....







  4. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,765

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nice Pair View Post
    Most of us uneducated have been waiting for educated peeps to fix it for us. Obviously, we've been following the wrong people.

    Some that take advantage of the system is a far cry from the truth.

    Yes I support the rich, how do you think they got rich.

    I have compassion, I try not to waste it on the people that won't get off their asses and do something, anything about their spot in life.

    Enabling is not my favorite sport.

    I think the cartoon said it pretty well.

    You're not alone in your thinking on some items, including, "Yes I support the rich, how do you think they got rich?"
    With statements like that, you don't know the answer.
    I would love for you to tell me your version of how people get rich, and then tell me your version of how people become poor.

    Also, from your response, "I try not to waste it on the people that won't get off their asses and do something, anything about their spot in life," I think you have little compassion for people and worse you don't care.

  5. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,765

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SNiC View Post
    National Unemployment Rate at 3.9 Percent Through August 2018. Approximately 201,000 jobs were created in August 2018, and the national unemployment rate remained unchanged at 3.9 percent, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.

    Income data released by the U.S. Census Bureau today show that 2017 median household income was the highest on record at $61,372.

    Poverty Rate at 12.3 Percent, Down From 14.8 in 2014
    https://www.census.gov/library/stories/2018/09/poverty-rate-drops-third-consecutive-year-2017.html

    Americans to Save $2.8 Billion on Utility Bills as Companies Lower Rates After Tax Cuts
    https://www.theepochtimes.com/americ...s_2554237.html

    The Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) lifted 3.4 million people (1.1 percent) in the United States, including 1.5 million children (2.0 percent), out of poverty in 2017.
    https://www.census.gov/library/stories/2018/09/supplemental-nutrition-assistance-program-lifts-millions-out-of-poverty.html



    You have a sick sense of humor.
    Thanks to Trump, many of those in poverty were removed from the roles because the roles were changed in how they were calculated.

    Even if the median income went up, people have less money due to inflation. In other words, most have less money left over.
    That is a fact.

    How much have you saved on your utilities doofus?
    That is just another prediction put out by the WhiteHouse to show how great everything is, even though no one has seen it. The truth is, nearly all of the savings on taxes will go to the shareholders and for bonuses, and not in reducing bills.

    You really need to think things through.


    What does your post have to do with this topic "LEAKING LIKE MAD"?
    Last edited by jimsplace; 09-13-2018 at 06:15 PM.

  6. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,765

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AzMandella1 View Post

    Sorry Jim but it is you who has no clue what the topic is about . It is about the latest text messages released between Strozek and Page talking about the concerted effort by the FBI to leak info to the press trying to hurt Trumps campaign .


    “Oh, remind me to tell you tomorrow about the times doing a story about the rnc hacks,” Page texted Strzok.
    “And more than they already did? I told you Quinn told me they pulling out all the stops on some story…” Strzok replied.
    A source told Fox News “Quinn” could be referring to Richard Quinn, who served as the chief of the Media and Investigative Publicity Section in the Office of Public Affairs at the FBI. Quinn could not be reached for comment.
    Strzok again replied: “Think our sisters have begun leaking like mad. Scorned and worried, and political, they’re kicking into overdrive.”

    I don't know where you get your information, but if you're correct why hasn't anyone indicated that, because they haven't? Not even the originator of this thread.
    If what you are referring too is correct, I hate to tell you the startling information you present was from emails that became public information.
    It wasn't anyone leaking, it was public information.

  7. #20
    LP-25.com Infomaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    New Port Richey, FL
    Posts
    16,839

    Default

    OMG Jim crawl out from under that rock. Your understanding is limited to what is under the rock with you. The contents of the FISA warrant and the fact that a warrant was issued against a citizen is not public information. If so please tell us who else has FISA warrants issued against them.

    I really feel sorry for your assisted living facility attendants. They must go back to their stations and have a good laugh about the crap you come up with. And defend to the death. You can't possibly live on your own. And remember how to get home if you wander off too far to see it.


    Quote Originally Posted by jimsplace View Post
    It wasn't anyone leaking, it was public information.
    If For Some Reason I Do Something Worthy Of Recognition. God Provided The Ability And Deserves The Credit.


    QE 439 Twin Turbo

  8. #21
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    93

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimsplace View Post

    I don't know where you get your information, but if you're correct why hasn't anyone indicated that, because they haven't? Not even the originator of this thread.
    If what you are referring too is correct, I hate to tell you the startling information you present was from emails that became public information.
    It wasn't anyone leaking, it was public information.
    Of course you don't know where I got the info . It's something you won't see on The Huffington Post or CNN . The article's headline was "Leaking Like Mad" . So the OP used that as the title of this thread . If you would come out from under your rock you would have known exactly what he was talking about . And no this was not emails or public information . These were recently acquired text messages between Strozek and Page and were just released to the public Wed . But hey you keep spinning it . Bottom line is everyone here knew exactly what he was reffering to except you . And then you went into your "I'm smarter than you routine" and made an ass of yourself , as it was only you who had no clue .

  9. #22
    83 Crusader - 468 BBC SNiC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Sweet Home Alabama
    Posts
    2,524

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimsplace View Post
    You have a sick sense of humor.....

    What does your post have to do with this topic "LEAKING LIKE MAD"?
    Nothing........ But posting these MAGA FACTS (Kryptonite) have "rattled your cage".....and have served its intended purpose and makes me smile. You're easier to set off than a penny firecracker.



    MAGA...... deny it all you wish..... but you can't stop it! Best Election Ever!

    BTW, I posted the links and sources of my MAGA FACTS....and as usual, you did not post any links or sources that support your rebuttal......Can you, or is your posted rebuttal just more of your self fabricated non-sense?
    Last edited by SNiC; 09-14-2018 at 07:32 AM.



  10. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,765

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Infomaniac View Post
    OMG Jim crawl out from under that rock. Your understanding is limited to what is under the rock with you. The contents of the FISA warrant and the fact that a warrant was issued against a citizen is not public information. If so please tell us who else has FISA warrants issued against them.

    I really feel sorry for your assisted living facility attendants. They must go back to their stations and have a good laugh about the crap you come up with. And defend to the death. You can't possibly live on your own. And remember how to get home if you wander off too far to see it.

    You still don't get it.
    What FISA warrants are you talking about now? FISA warrants were issued, but only some Republicans and the President are demanding the details, which the FBI is resisting to provide.

    You're really getting into this name calling and making wild assumptions about my personal life. I'd suggest you stop because you look like an idiot doing so. If you knew me, or anything about me you'd know why.
    You're not in a good position to be throwing stones about anyone.

    You might do better if you tried sticking to the topic, if you even know what it is.

  11. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,765

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AzMandella1 View Post
    Of course you don't know where I got the info . It's something you won't see on The Huffington Post or CNN . The article's headline was "Leaking Like Mad" . So the OP used that as the title of this thread . If you would come out from under your rock you would have known exactly what he was talking about . And no this was not emails or public information . These were recently acquired text messages between Strozek and Page and were just released to the public Wed . But hey you keep spinning it . Bottom line is everyone here knew exactly what he was reffering to except you . And then you went into your "I'm smarter than you routine" and made an ass of yourself , as it was only you who had no clue .

    December, 13, 2017 is recent news?

    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/peter-s...s-trump-idiot/

    Obviously our idea of recently is different.
    The information may have come out on some WED, but December 13, 2017 is not what I call recent news. And, apparently that isn't the earliest date the information came out.

    There is no, "I'm smarter than you routine".
    I don't know you, so why would I make that assumption, other than what you post. My information is correct and your is not. Your post is a typical example, you say the information was just released, when in fact it was in the news of December of last year, or more than 9 months ago.

    Do you have a really old computer that's slow or maybe the cheapest internet service that has a slow download rate? Whatever, it's really slow getting to you or maybe you just read slow along with not comprehending very well.

  12. #25
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    93

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimsplace View Post
    December, 13, 2017 is recent news?

    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/peter-s...s-trump-idiot/

    Obviously our idea of recently is different.
    The information may have come out on some WED, but December 13, 2017 is not what I call recent news. And, apparently that isn't the earliest date the information came out.

    There is no, "I'm smarter than you routine".
    I don't know you, so why would I make that assumption, other than what you post. My information is correct and your is not. Your post is a typical example, you say the information was just released, when in fact it was in the news of December of last year, or more than 9 months ago.here is the I am smarter routine again . This is the I am smarter routine again .

    Do you have a really old computer that's slow or maybe the cheapest internet service that has a slow download rate? Whatever, it's really slow getting to you or maybe you just read slow along with not comprehending very well.
    Thee you go being an idiot again while calling everyone else stupid . The text's are dated Dec 15 2016 . They are newly acquired and only released to the public this week . But you go ahead and keep defending YOUR LACK OF COMPREHENSION .

    The text messages, first reported by Fox News on Wednesday, are the latest evidence to bolster Trump's claim that elements within the government were trying to undermine him when Special Counsel Robert Mueller launched his probe into alleged collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia.

    Fox News on Wednesday obtained new text messages between Strzok and Page dated Dec. 15, 2016. The texts were part of a lengthy exchange, and appeared to reveal a potential operation to leak for “political purposes.”

  13. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,765

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AzMandella1 View Post
    Thee you go being an idiot again while calling everyone else stupid . The text's are dated Dec 15 2016 . They are newly acquired and only released to the public this week . But you go ahead and keep defending YOUR LACK OF COMPREHENSION .

    The text messages, first reported by Fox News on Wednesday, are the latest evidence to bolster Trump's claim that elements within the government were trying to undermine him when Special Counsel Robert Mueller launched his probe into alleged collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia.

    Fox News on Wednesday obtained new text messages between Strzok and Page dated Dec. 15, 2016. The texts were part of a lengthy exchange, and appeared to reveal a potential operation to leak for “political purposes.”

    CAME FROM FOX NEWS
    -- That explains a lot. Your information would most likely be more accurate if it came from the Disney Channel.
    CBS reported the gist of the emails in December of 2016 so this is nothing new.
    In fact, you are the only one saying this applies to the original topic. Why is that?

    Did I call you or someone stupid? Really? When did I do that, or are you just being overly sensitive due to certain conditions?

  14. #27
    83 Crusader - 468 BBC SNiC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Sweet Home Alabama
    Posts
    2,524

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimsplace View Post
    CBS reported the gist of the emails in December of 2016 so this is nothing new.
    Yes....only a "gist" the emails were reported to exist by CBS,..... but the actual contents and damaging wording contained within the texts to conspire against Trump were just released over the past recent weeks........and the fact that Mueller elected to ignore and disregard the texts are very obvious as the "contents" show un-reputable evidence that the Deep State conspiracy existed....... and continues under Mueller.....

    We "Winners" call it, "Draining the Swamp"........ and we are just getting started.


    BTW, I posted the links and sources of my MAGA FACTS (post #15)....and as usual, you did not post any links or sources that support your posted rebuttal, Post #18.....
    Can you,.... do any links exist,.... or are you just ignoring my request because your posted rebuttal is just more of your wishful thinking and self fabricated non-sense?



    Last edited by SNiC; 09-14-2018 at 11:09 AM.



  15. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,765

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SNiC View Post
    Yes....only a "gist" the emails were reported to exist by CBS,..... but the actual contents and damaging wording contained within the texts to conspire against Trump were just released over the past recent weeks........and the fact that Mueller elected to ignore and disregard the texts are very obvious as the "contents" show un-reputable evidence that the Deep State conspiracy existed....... and continues under Mueller.....

    We "Winners" call it, "Draining the Swamp"........ and we are just getting started.


    BTW, I posted the links and sources of my MAGA FACTS (post #15)....and as usual, you did not post any links or sources that support your posted rebuttal, Post #18.....
    Can you,.... do any links exist,.... or are you just ignoring my request because your posted rebuttal is just more of your wishful thinking and self fabricated non-sense?




    It appears you are only being you in the video. CBS reported the entire story if you had watched or read, but you ignored it, so I don't waste my time on your stupid remarks.

    So, you want links. Ok, here is your link of you being you again.

    https://www.performanceboats.com/pol...side-down.html


    SNiC




    I will NOW Fly My US Flag "Upside Down"

    Why is the US Flag displayed Upside Down?





    The upside down U.S. flag is an official signal of distress. It is not meant to be, and is not officially recognized as any type of disrespect when so displayed for the right reasons. To the contrary, here is the relevant part of the US Code of Laws regarding how to fly the flag when in distress: THE FLAG CODE
    Title 36, U.S.C., Chapter 10
    As amended by P.L. 344, 94th Congress
    Approved July 7, 1976

    § 176. Respect for flag: No disrespect should be shown to the flag of the United States of America; the flag should not be dipped to any person or thing. Regimental colors, State flags, and organization or institutional flags are to be dipped as a mark of honor.(a) The flag should never be displayed with the union down, except as a signal of dire distress in instances of extreme danger to life or property.


    Most individuals who have served in the military service of our nation will (or should) recognize this signal. As a result of the many traitors and enemies we as a free people have, both foreign and domestic, as a result of the many unconstitutional acts, legislation and atrocities passed and/or committed against US citizens and their life, liberty and property, and as a result of policies that have allowed (and continue to allow) enemies of this nation to enter in large numbers through a porous border policy, I believe the life, liberty and property of US Citizens are in dire danger and distress.



+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95