Leaking like mad
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 36

Thread:
Leaking like mad

  1. #1
    Senior Member f_inscreenname's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Pasadena, Maryland
    Posts
    1,533

    Default Leaking like mad

    Right, left or in between. If you are OK with the FBI having a "leak strategy" in anyway, shape of form you are just f_in nuts. This is what the CIA does (disinformation) to take down other governments and such in other countries. Why the hell would the FBI need this? Are they in the court of public opinion now? There is no reason for them to have this at all in any case. The FBI don't need to "leak" to anyone. If they need the press's help in a case they would just tell them to print something. This is total fucking bull shit.
    A winner is just a loser that got up and did it one more time.
    1959 Biesemeyer - 4pt Hydro Drag - 2013 ACBS Winner - Best Race Boat
    1966 Donzi 16
    1967 Nova Marine - SuperNova24 - ACBS Winner - 2012 Best Race Boat - 2016 Peoples Choice & Best Non Wood
    1972 John Allmand - Nova 19
    1982 PolarKraft -Jonboat - Crab Killer

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    LP-25.com Infomaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    New Port Richey, FL
    Posts
    16,855

    Default

    Clinton was supposed to win and hide all of this.
    If For Some Reason I Do Something Worthy Of Recognition. God Provided The Ability And Deserves The Credit.


    QE 439 Twin Turbo

  4. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Texas Hill Country
    Posts
    118

    Default

    The FBI and DOJ have been corrupted. This scandal is worse than Watergate or Clintons sex practices. We the people need these organizations for our protection and freedoms. I hope Pres. Trump declassifies all the info. congress is asking for.

  5. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,829

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Infomaniac View Post
    Clinton was supposed to win and hide all of this.
    Funny ---
    Info - You don't even know what he is talking about. Just jump right in and make noise why don't you?
    You don't know or care what the truth is.

    https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b0e80b02c93d6b
    Rudy Giuliani said Friday that he knew the FBI planned to review more emails tied to Hillary Clinton before a public announcement about the investigation last week, confirming that the agency leaked information TODonald Trump’s presidential campaign.

    However, Giuliani also said that he didn't.
    11/4/16
    https://www.cnn.com/2016/11/04/politics/rudy-giuliani-hillary-clinton-email-fbi/index.html

    Washington (CNN)Former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani now denies that he was told by FBI agents that the bureau was reviewing newly discovered emails potentially related to Hillary Clinton's use of a private server before the review was publicly revealed.

    Earlier, he had suggested that he was told by FBI agents about the review before it became public.

  6. #5
    Senior Member f_inscreenname's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Pasadena, Maryland
    Posts
    1,533

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimsplace View Post
    bla, bla, bla, bullshit, bullshit, bullshit, bla, bla, bla….
    Stay on topic Jim. Pleeeeesssseeeee tell me you are Ok with this....
    A winner is just a loser that got up and did it one more time.
    1959 Biesemeyer - 4pt Hydro Drag - 2013 ACBS Winner - Best Race Boat
    1966 Donzi 16
    1967 Nova Marine - SuperNova24 - ACBS Winner - 2012 Best Race Boat - 2016 Peoples Choice & Best Non Wood
    1972 John Allmand - Nova 19
    1982 PolarKraft -Jonboat - Crab Killer

  7. #6
    LP-25.com Infomaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    New Port Richey, FL
    Posts
    16,855

    Default

    So all of this barf you typed means you are OK with what has been going on, and OK with how low your political party will stoop?




    Quote Originally Posted by jimsplace View Post
    Funny ---
    Info - You don't even know what he is talking about. Just jump right in and make noise why don't you?
    You don't know or care what the truth is.

    https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b0e80b02c93d6b
    Rudy Giuliani said Friday that he knew the FBI planned to review more emails tied to Hillary Clinton before a public announcement about the investigation last week, confirming that the agency leaked information TODonald Trump’s presidential campaign.

    However, Giuliani also said that he didn't.
    11/4/16
    https://www.cnn.com/2016/11/04/politics/rudy-giuliani-hillary-clinton-email-fbi/index.html

    Washington (CNN)Former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani now denies that he was told by FBI agents that the bureau was reviewing newly discovered emails potentially related to Hillary Clinton's use of a private server before the review was publicly revealed.

    Earlier, he had suggested that he was told by FBI agents about the review before it became public.
    If For Some Reason I Do Something Worthy Of Recognition. God Provided The Ability And Deserves The Credit.


    QE 439 Twin Turbo

  8. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,829

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Infomaniac View Post
    So all of this barf you typed means you are OK with what has been going on, and OK with how low your political party will stoop?
    You still don't get it.
    You didn't read the articles, did you?

    Also, I am not tied to either party like you. I make my decisions based on what the individual candidates stand for.

    If you could or would read before jumping in, there might be a lot less hostility towards me and others like me by you.

    You talk about how low my party "Stooped," when in fact it was your party that would have appeared to have the FBI Stoop Low and leak to Donald Trump's campaign. Does that sound like my party is the problem? Read and try to understand the words, they are not huge words.

    Rudy Giuliani said Friday that he knew the FBI planned to review more emails tied to Hillary Clinton before a public announcement about the investigation last week, confirming that the agency leaked information to Donald Trump’s presidential campaign.

  9. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,829

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by f_inscreenname View Post
    Stay on topic Jim. Pleeeeesssseeeee tell me you are Ok with this....
    Why would I be Ok with it? It had a lot to do with getting Trump elected, it was agains't protocol and it turned out not material.

    So, what's with the blah, blah crap and staying on topic. It's certainly on topic unless you're posting about something else, but then you didn't say what you were posting about, if it was something different.

    And then, INFO jumps in and doesn't have a clue about any of it. He's not even aware the information was leaked to Trump.

    Not being informed is what got Trump elected, and now the entire nation is getting screwed.

  10. #9
    a.k.a. "Mean Pair" Nice Pair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    I want out of Kalifornia
    Posts
    5,945

    Default

    [QUOTE=jimsplace; Not being informed is what got Trump elected, and now the entire nation is getting screwed.[/QUOTE]

    Left-Right .... Liberal-Conservative .... Democratic-Republican .... In a nutshell, our governmental system is Bent, Corrupt, Broken.

    The poor get free shit, the middle class get more sex than they can handle, the elite that can afford the most corrupt government wins.

    Above all >
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Trump bitch.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	20.7 KB 
ID:	1025803



  11. #10
    LP-25.com Infomaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    New Port Richey, FL
    Posts
    16,855

    Default

    You have to be the biggest idiot known to mankind Jim. I don't even know about it and jumped in? How in the hell would you know? You are a twisted mind psychic? I know exactly what's going on. Good grief.


    Quote Originally Posted by jimsplace View Post
    Why would I be Ok with it? It had a lot to do with getting Trump elected, it was agains't protocol and it turned out not material.

    So, what's with the blah, blah crap and staying on topic. It's certainly on topic unless you're posting about something else, but then you didn't say what you were posting about, if it was something different.

    And then, INFO jumps in and doesn't have a clue about any of it. He's not even aware the information was leaked to Trump.

    Not being informed is what got Trump elected, and now the entire nation is getting screwed.
    If For Some Reason I Do Something Worthy Of Recognition. God Provided The Ability And Deserves The Credit.


    QE 439 Twin Turbo

  12. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,829

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nice Pair View Post
    Left-Right .... Liberal-Conservative .... Democratic-Republican .... In a nutshell, our governmental system is Bent, Corrupt, Broken.

    The poor get free shit, the middle class get more sex than they can handle, the elite that can afford the most corrupt government wins.

    Above all >
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Trump bitch.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	20.7 KB 
ID:	1025803
    I agree with most of what you've said, however you're posted image spoils your message.
    As far as the poor getting "free shit" comment, that shows a lack of compassion. The Free Shit mostly helps with survival items for many. Of course there are some that take advantage of the system, but you appear to be more in support of the super rich who have benefitted from this Presidents generosity for them.

    Please don't try to justify the trickle down theory as making the shift in wealth more to the top appropriate. Only the uneducated would think that.

  13. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,829

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Infomaniac View Post
    You have to be the biggest idiot known to mankind Jim. I don't even know about it and jumped in? How in the hell would you know? You are a twisted mind psychic? I know exactly what's going on. Good grief.

    Give it a rest, your first post shows you don't have a clue what this topic is about.
    Quote: INFO
    "
    Clinton was supposed to win and hide all of this."


    Why would Clinton hide that the FBI supplied Trumps Campaign information that should not be given to anyone, if she had won?
    You didn't know what the topic was about.

    The truth is, you haven't contributed any thing beneficial, factual or relevant to this topic.
    You are still welcome to continue posting irrelevant material, however.

  14. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    94

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimsplace View Post
    Give it a rest, your first post shows you don't have a clue what this topic is about.
    Quote: INFO
    "
    Clinton was supposed to win and hide all of this."


    Why would Clinton hide that the FBI supplied Trumps Campaign information that should not be given to anyone, if she had won?
    You didn't know what the topic was about.

    The truth is, you haven't contributed any thing beneficial, factual or relevant to this topic.
    You are still welcome to continue posting irrelevant material, however.

    Sorry Jim but it is you who has no clue what the topic is about . It is about the latest text messages released between Strozek and Page talking about the concerted effort by the FBI to leak info to the press trying to hurt Trumps campaign .


    “Oh, remind me to tell you tomorrow about the times doing a story about the rnc hacks,” Page texted Strzok.
    “And more than they already did? I told you Quinn told me they pulling out all the stops on some story…” Strzok replied.
    A source told Fox News “Quinn” could be referring to Richard Quinn, who served as the chief of the Media and Investigative Publicity Section in the Office of Public Affairs at the FBI. Quinn could not be reached for comment.
    Strzok again replied: “Think our sisters have begun leaking like mad. Scorned and worried, and political, they’re kicking into overdrive.”

  15. #14
    a.k.a. "Mean Pair" Nice Pair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    I want out of Kalifornia
    Posts
    5,945

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimsplace View Post
    I agree with most of what you've said, however you're posted image spoils your message.
    As far as the poor getting "free shit" comment, that shows a lack of compassion. The Free Shit mostly helps with survival items for many. Of course there are some that take advantage of the system, but you appear to be more in support of the super rich who have benefitted from this Presidents generosity for them.

    Please don't try to justify the trickle down theory as making the shift in wealth more to the top appropriate. Only the uneducated would think that.
    Most of us uneducated have been waiting for educated peeps to fix it for us. Obviously, we've been following the wrong people.

    Some that take advantage of the system is a far cry from the truth.

    Yes I support the rich, how do you think they got rich.

    I have compassion, I try not to waste it on the people that won't get off their asses and do something, anything about their spot in life.

    Enabling is not my favorite sport.

    I think the cartoon said it pretty well.



+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95