AOC-- The new voice of Democrat Party? - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 43 to 56 of 65

Thread:
AOC-- The new voice of Democrat Party?

  1. #43
    Senior Member LiquidDan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Acton, Ca
    Posts
    1,196

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimsplace View Post
    QUOTE LiquidDan



    Let me get this straight. A young woman, who was bartending because she couldn't get a job with her economics degree, runs for office and get's about 16,000 votes (she didn't win by 16,000 votes, she got a total of 16,000 votes) is now driving the Democratic Bus?





    Your posting was, "She was bartending because she couldn't get a job with her economics degree"
    !
    Originally Posted by gn7 "Stick to making the worlds best engine stand."
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #44
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,724

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LiquidDan View Post
    !
    Originally Posted by jimsplace
    QUOTE LiquidDan



    Let me get this straight. A young woman, who was bartending because she couldn't get a job with her economics degree, runs for office and get's about 16,000 votes (she didn't win by 16,000 votes, she got a total of 16,000 votes) is now driving the Democratic Bus?





    Your posting was, "She was bartending because she couldn't get a job with her economics degree"




    Here we go again, back to
    she couldn't get a job.
    What does her degree have to do with her bartending? NOTHING!

    First, Working as a Bartender is a job, dumb, dumb. You may not think it is, but it is.
    Again, having an Economics Degree doesn't get anyone a job, nor does any degree, certificate or diploma.

    Many people have jobs, careers or occupations just because they like doing it or they can earn a living. So, she was a bartender at a point in her young life. Maybe she was good at it, she certainly is a people person.
    Why do you care what she did? You're making something out of nothing, I assume because Trump or FOX NEWS is telling the masses of little minded people that don't or can't think for them self, bartending is bad.
    Does it impact you? I doubt it.

    She has one voice, just like you do. The difference is she can explain what she is trying to do and people are interested.
    As I said before, there are some issues I don't agree with her to happen.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  4. #45
    Senior Member f_inscreenname's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Pasadena, Maryland
    Posts
    1,478

    Default

    A winner is just a loser that got up and did it one more time.
    1959 Biesemeyer - 4pt Hydro Drag - 2013 ACBS Winner - Best Race Boat
    1966 Donzi 16
    1967 Nova Marine - SuperNova24 - ACBS Winner - 2012 Best Race Boat - 2016 Peoples Choice & Best Non Wood
    1972 John Allmand - Nova 19
    1982 PolarKraft -Jonboat - Crab Killer
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  5. #46
    LP-25.com Infomaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    New Port Richey, FL
    Posts
    16,824

    Default

    I hear she made a stellar speech at Al Sharpton's rally. LOL Keep up the good work running off voters AOC. They will run to us.
    If For Some Reason I Do Something Worthy Of Recognition. God Provided The Ability And Deserves The Credit.


    QE 439 Twin Turbo
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  6. #47
    Senior Member f_inscreenname's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Pasadena, Maryland
    Posts
    1,478

    Default

    A winner is just a loser that got up and did it one more time.
    1959 Biesemeyer - 4pt Hydro Drag - 2013 ACBS Winner - Best Race Boat
    1966 Donzi 16
    1967 Nova Marine - SuperNova24 - ACBS Winner - 2012 Best Race Boat - 2016 Peoples Choice & Best Non Wood
    1972 John Allmand - Nova 19
    1982 PolarKraft -Jonboat - Crab Killer
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  7. #48
    Just Me snoc653's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Eastern Iowa
    Posts
    4,033

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cvxjet View Post
    I hate to say this, but this place is dying for a number of reasons.......Other "Social" sites, other ways of communicating (Let's TEXT 24 hours a day...(Idiots!!!)...But the number one reason this site is dying is because most of you can't really justify any of the destructive things that Chumpy-the-Putin-puppet is doing.......Even most of you are completely embarrassed by this damn fool...and are beginning to admit that Putin played the "Conservatives" for total fools....But I suspect you all would gladly still help shut down our Military/Govt' if it would lead to the "Great Christian" Putin running the world in the name of Christianity....

    I've asked this before.......How would you explain Chumpy and you conservatives' love of Putin/Russia to Eisenhower?
    I don't check in very often anymore, mostly due to my low tolerance for stupid. The main reason, in my opinion, that people aren't on this forum as much is because you can't fix stupid. Genius has it's limitations, but there is no end to Stupid.

    Your posts are a classic example of the latter. You are constantly saying how "You" (meaning anyone that disagrees with you) love Putin, Blindly follow Trump, Love Russia, and have no clue. None, as in not one small tiny bit, can you prove or verify. You simply spew crap and because you say it, it must be true. But fear not, there are enough on the other end of the spectrum that are just as bad.

    Try having intelligent conversations and the place may come back to life. As for the person in question, if you can't see that her political and leadership experience is on the lacking side, you truly are beyond hope. Instead of arguing about her past job, try explaining why and where she got the "ability" to lead a political party.
    So many projects, so little time
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  8. #49
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,724

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by snoc653 View Post
    I don't check in very often anymore, mostly due to my low tolerance for stupid. The main reason, in my opinion, that people aren't on this forum as much is because you can't fix stupid. Genius has it's limitations, but there is no end to Stupid.

    Your posts are a classic example of the latter. You are constantly saying how "You" (meaning anyone that disagrees with you) love Putin, Blindly follow Trump, Love Russia, and have no clue. None, as in not one small tiny bit, can you prove or verify. You simply spew crap and because you say it, it must be true. But fear not, there are enough on the other end of the spectrum that are just as bad.

    Try having intelligent conversations and the place may come back to life. As for the person in question, if you can't see that her political and leadership experience is on the lacking side, you truly are beyond hope. Instead of arguing about her past job, try explaining why and where she got the "ability" to lead a political party.

    Yea, yea, everyone understands the stupid and genius funny story to demonstrate a point. However you say that you, "Don't check in very often anymore." So how do you come to the conclusion of what CVXJET does?
    Is it magic, or are you smarter than everyone else?

    Then you go into your wordy commentary, "Your posts are a classic example of the latter. You are constantly saying how "You" (meaning anyone that disagrees with you) love Putin, Blindly follow Trump, Love Russia, and have no clue. None, as in not one small tiny bit, can you prove or verify. You simply spew crap and because you say it, it must be true. But fear not, there are enough on the other end of the spectrum that are just as bad."

    But, you never answer the question of, "How would you explain Chumpy and you conservatives' love of Putin/Russia to Eisenhower?" Nor do attempt to provide a response to, "Most of you can't really justify any of the destructive things that Chumpy-the-Putin-puppet is doing."

    Then you end up with,"As for the person in question," followed by, "Instead of arguing about her past job, try explaining why and where she got the "ability" to lead a political party."
    Where did he do that?

    Maybe I missed something, but there wasn't anything in his post about the, "Person in question," and it's only your goofy posting peeps that indicated anything along that line.
    But then your peeps do fall into that category, "You can't fix stupid."
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  9. #50
    Senior Member f_inscreenname's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Pasadena, Maryland
    Posts
    1,478

    Default

    A winner is just a loser that got up and did it one more time.
    1959 Biesemeyer - 4pt Hydro Drag - 2013 ACBS Winner - Best Race Boat
    1966 Donzi 16
    1967 Nova Marine - SuperNova24 - ACBS Winner - 2012 Best Race Boat - 2016 Peoples Choice & Best Non Wood
    1972 John Allmand - Nova 19
    1982 PolarKraft -Jonboat - Crab Killer
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  10. #51
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,724

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by snoc653 View Post
    I don't check in very often anymore, mostly due to my low tolerance for stupid. The main reason, in my opinion, that people aren't on this forum as much is because you can't fix stupid. Genius has it's limitations, but there is no end to Stupid.

    Well SNOC, as we see in the post above, I understand why you don't check in more often. But you are right about, "You can't fix stupid."
    Your post was very much misdirected though.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  11. #52
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,389

    Default

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4FC2EF0F-F180-488F-9D42-655044343537.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	15.7 KB 
ID:	1031967
    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  12. #53
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,389

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by snoc653 View Post
    I don't check in very often anymore, mostly due to my low tolerance for stupid. The main reason, in my opinion, that people aren't on this forum as much is because you can't fix stupid. Genius has it's limitations, but there is no end to Stupid.

    Your posts are a classic example of the latter. You are constantly saying how "You" (meaning anyone that disagrees with you) love Putin, Blindly follow Trump, Love Russia, and have no clue. None, as in not one small tiny bit, can you prove or verify. You simply spew crap and because you say it, it must be true. But fear not, there are enough on the other end of the spectrum that are just as bad.

    Try having intelligent conversations and the place may come back to life. As for the person in question, if you can't see that her political and leadership experience is on the lacking side, you truly are beyond hope. Instead of arguing about her past job, try explaining why and where she got the "ability" to lead a political party.

    Nailed it.
    But it isn’t CVX that has gutted this once thriving debate forum, it is the malignancy that is Jimsplace.
    CVX has always been obsessed with Putin, it’s his boogey man.
    But Jughead Jimmy is the subhuman piece of shit that has ruined this site.
    His threats of litigation neutered management here who bowed to his tactics.
    Its his Modus operandus.
    He sues anyone and anything he doesn’t like, which is a LONG list since he is roundly hated, mocked, and despised by virtually every single person or organization that has the misfortune of coming into contact with the piece of shit.

    You can read all about his antics online, PM me if you want some good google searches of the leech.

    I check back every few months to see if anyone had the balls to ban the disgusting tumor.
    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  13. #54
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,724

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
    Nailed it.
    But it isn’t CVX that has gutted this once thriving debate forum, it is the malignancy that is Jimsplace.
    CVX has always been obsessed with Putin, it’s his boogey man.
    But Jughead Jimmy is the subhuman piece of shit that has ruined this site.
    His threats of litigation neutered management here who bowed to his tactics.
    Its his Modus operandus.
    He sues anyone and anything he doesn’t like, which is a LONG list since he is roundly hated, mocked, and despised by virtually every single person or organization that has the misfortune of coming into contact with the piece of shit.

    You can read all about his antics online, PM me if you want some good google searches of the leech.

    I check back every few months to see if anyone had the balls to ban the disgusting tumor.

    I suggest everyone PM this DICK for the information he claims to have.
    I'd be curious when I supposedly threatened this site with litigation, and over what?
    Had I threatened this site in any way, don't you think I would have been permanently banned?
    That is such a stupid comment.
    The only balls he needs to worry about are in his mouth, and they are his own.

    THATGUY is a lying piece of garbage that does nothing but bitch, moan and complain.
    He spends all of his time doing it on this site, Riverdaves and others. With the number of posts in political only, his post count is beyond belief. He's undoubtably worn out numerous keyboards and is known as the KEYBOARD DICKGUY.
    He needs to get a life.

    Someone needs to pray for this guy to get help.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  14. #55
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,389

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimsplace View Post

    I suggest everyone PM this DICK for the information he claims to have.
    I'd be curious when I supposedly threatened this site with litigation, and over what?
    Had I threatened this site in any way, don't you think I would have been permanently banned?
    That is such a stupid comment.
    The only balls he needs to worry about are in his mouth, and they are his own.

    THATGUY is a lying piece of garbage that does nothing but bitch, moan and complain.
    He spends all of his time doing it on this site, Riverdaves and others. With the number of posts in political only, his post count is beyond belief. He's undoubtably worn out numerous keyboards and is known as the KEYBOARD DICKGUY.
    He needs to get a life.

    Someone needs to pray for this guy to get help.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8859DCC0-C4E0-4944-9FC6-CF60429468FB.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	17.0 KB 
ID:	1031987
    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  15. #56
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,389

    Default

    Name:  FD310213-620C-4856-A02F-ACBC835E4BC8.jpeg
Views: 17
Size:  14.3 KB
    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Similar Threads

  1. The Voice 12'
    By jetboatperformance in forum PB Open Water
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-07-2012, 08:04 AM
  2. Need your voice heard on this boaters.
    By ravencrew in forum Off the Water
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-09-2011, 10:30 PM
  3. Article: New Backpack Cooler from AOC
    By BrettDawg in forum PB Open Water
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-10-2011, 07:01 PM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-17-2011, 07:46 AM
  5. Rory Markas Voice Of Angels
    By Boatfloating in forum PB Open Water
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-06-2010, 01:26 PM

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95