Mueller...oops - Page 5
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
Results 57 to 70 of 106

Thread:
Mueller...oops

  1. #57
    Just Me snoc653's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Eastern Iowa
    Posts
    4,035

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimsplace View Post
    Since you didn't seem to comprehend the chart from the Federal Government on unemployment, perhaps you will understand Optimism over the US Government economy from FOX NEWS better.
    Attachment 1032785
    You are something else. So, now you believe Fox? Of course you post a chart clearly showing a decline in employment during 2009 and say it only went up while Zero was in office. So if you can't read a somewhat factual chart, why should we expect you to understand that people pay to have polls show what they want. That is how polls work. Anyone with a understanding of polling knows to never trust what the pollsters tell you.

    But, here is a chance for you to expound and show some redemptive intelligence: If unemployment was on the increase like you want us to believe while Zero was in office, why did they have to redefine what an unemployed person was? They rewrote the definition of unemployed to remove the long term unemployed from the statistic. So as more people stayed unemployed they fell off the list making the number of unemployed go down. This did nothing for the numbers of employed. So post a chart of percentage of employed people during the same time.
    So many projects, so little time

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #58
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,417

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cvxjet View Post
    Tom....Question; You are saying it is OK for Trump to do whatever Putin wants because OBama did something (Supposedly) that was none-destructive to Russia?

    I then can see that you must be A-OK with Clinton having sex with someone other than his wife because Trump does that all the time......"Right"?

    I bet you can't even SPELL H*y*p*o*c*r*i*t*e.........That is exactly what you are.....Like the Christians...."It's ok for priests to molest children.....Because they are men of god!"

    New "Conservatives" are the party of Hypocrisy......And the party of putin.....Remember, Putin & trump in 2020- making the US(SR) great!

    Is this the kind of sense we are making these days?
    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton

  4. #59
    Senior Member f_inscreenname's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Pasadena, Maryland
    Posts
    1,505

    Default

    So again the two are on here talking about Trump is Putin's puppet and yet half of their party come right out and says they are socialists and they want socialists policies and the other half want the policies without admitting they are socialists. And most of all no one in the Dem party will condemn a self proclaimed socialist in the United States of America. And we wont even get into the ones that call them selves communists.
    A couple years ago Dick Durbin (D) called the guards at getmo Nazis. No one in his party supported him and most condemned him for it. Just a few years later AOC is calling boarder patrol Nazis and they run concertation camps. Not one Dem condemns her for it and for the most part the media and rest are defending the douche bag with word games like what "concertation camps" means. We all know what it means you fucking cunts.
    Last edited by f_inscreenname; 06-20-2019 at 10:41 AM.
    A winner is just a loser that got up and did it one more time.
    1959 Biesemeyer - 4pt Hydro Drag - 2013 ACBS Winner - Best Race Boat
    1966 Donzi 16
    1967 Nova Marine - SuperNova24 - ACBS Winner - 2012 Best Race Boat - 2016 Peoples Choice & Best Non Wood
    1972 John Allmand - Nova 19
    1982 PolarKraft -Jonboat - Crab Killer

  5. #60
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,773

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by snoc653 View Post
    You are something else. So, now you believe Fox? Of course you post a chart clearly showing a decline in employment during 2009 and say it only went up while Zero was in office. So if you can't read a somewhat factual chart, why should we expect you to understand that people pay to have polls show what they want. That is how polls work. Anyone with a understanding of polling knows to never trust what the pollsters tell you.

    But, here is a chance for you to expound and show some redemptive intelligence: If unemployment was on the increase like you want us to believe while Zero was in office, why did they have to redefine what an unemployed person was? They rewrote the definition of unemployed to remove the long term unemployed from the statistic. So as more people stayed unemployed they fell off the list making the number of unemployed go down. This did nothing for the numbers of employed. So post a chart of percentage of employed people during the same time.

    You didn't accept the numbers from the Federal Government, but I know you love and accept FNC reporting, so it would be logical that you would accept findings from FOX. But, I guess not. Apparently, you don't accept anyones survey unless it says what you want to believe.

    YOU ARE SO FUNNY
    You are one crazy and funny guy. You want me to find for you some mystical chart that says what you want it to say? I haven't seen it and neither have you. If you had such a chart, you would have already posted it.
    Since you already have your mind made up, why don't you post the chart that you seem to think should exist to verify your statements from Official Federal Government records?
    ps. I'm not interested in some made up chart from your HANNITY AND FRIENDS or some other Right Wing nut cases.

  6. #61
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,773

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by f_inscreenname View Post
    So again the two are on here talking about Trump is Putin's puppet and yet half of their party come right out and says they are socialists and they want socialists policies and the other half want the policies without admitting they are socialists. And most of all no one in the Dem party will condemn a self proclaimed socialist in the United States of America. And we wont even get into the ones that call them selves communists.
    A couple years ago Dick Durbin (D) called the guards at getmo Nazis. No one in his party supported him and most condemned him for it. Just a few years later AOC is calling boarder patrol Nazis and they run concertation camps. Not one Dem condemns her for it and for the most part the media and rest are defending the douche bag with word games like what "concertation camps" means. We all know what it means you fucking cunts.
    I'm really curious where you're getting your numbers as to who are socialist. I'm sure you would be glad to provide that information, unless it coming out of your ass.

    I'm being serious about this, before you go posting more crap you need to become more educated.
    Learn the definitions of words and how they are applied. You sound like an uneducated fool.
    Socialism is a necessary part of our government and without it everyone would suffer. Just like every other part of government operation, in moderation there are benefits.

  7. #62
    Senior Member f_inscreenname's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Pasadena, Maryland
    Posts
    1,505

    Default

    How about we start with just one. Bernie. If the DNC wouldn't have screwed him over he would have been the Dem nominee in 2016 and he is running again and is in second place behind sleepy Joe today.
    A winner is just a loser that got up and did it one more time.
    1959 Biesemeyer - 4pt Hydro Drag - 2013 ACBS Winner - Best Race Boat
    1966 Donzi 16
    1967 Nova Marine - SuperNova24 - ACBS Winner - 2012 Best Race Boat - 2016 Peoples Choice & Best Non Wood
    1972 John Allmand - Nova 19
    1982 PolarKraft -Jonboat - Crab Killer

  8. #63
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,773

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by f_inscreenname View Post
    How about we start with just one. Bernie. If the DNC wouldn't have screwed him over he would have been the Dem nominee in 2016 and he is running again and is in second place behind sleepy Joe today.

    Bernie is not half of the Democrats.

    I'll give you there are some running that are more socialistic than I care for. To be honest, I'd have a hard time choosing between Trump and Bernie.
    They both scare me, just in different ways.

    I see you are such a devout Trump supporter that you've lowered your thought process to using names like sleepy Joe, just because Trump did. It's a bad choice considering who is doing the name calling.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dennis trump_zpsabhaesnp.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	15.8 KB 
ID:	1032837

  9. #64
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,417

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimsplace View Post
    Bernie is not half of the Democrats.

    I'll give you there are some running that are more socialistic than I care for. To be honest, I'd have a hard time choosing between Trump and Bernie.
    They both scare me, just in different ways.

    I see you are such a devout Trump supporter that you've lowered your thought process to using names like sleepy Joe, just because Trump did. It's a bad choice considering who is doing the name calling.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dennis trump_zpsabhaesnp.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	15.8 KB 
ID:	1032837

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1A88D44A-3247-4D82-8F45-48028447DA9A.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	20.4 KB 
ID:	1032839
    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton

  10. #65
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    3,328

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by f_inscreenname View Post
    half of their party come right out and says they are socialists and they want socialists policies and the other half want the policies without admitting they are socialists. And most of all no one in the Dem party will condemn a self proclaimed socialist in the United States of America. And we wont even get into the ones that call them selves communists.
    This is exactly what is wrong with you new "Conservatives"......You call anybody who doesn't agree with you 1000% a communist, a socialist, a terrorist, etc....there is no room for dissent.....But "Dissent" is one of the basic freedoms that made this country great.

    You want everyone to march along, agreeing with whatever stupidity Trumpy says- you will clap and cheer if he eliminates Congress, the Senate, and proclaims himself "Lord Trump forever"......

    Here is the really stupid thing; You will foam at the mouth calling ME a socialist, commie, Liberal and democrat- yet I have rarely voted democrat...But my Conservative heros are Teddy, Lincoln, Reagan- hell, even Nixon was far better than the chump-in-charge...Everything he says is a lie, and he constantly tells everyone that "I (He) is great" "The best president ever"....What kind of a megalomaniac-sociopath is he to say the idiotic things he says? The only way real conservatives can begin to approve of him is to have been brain-washed by Putin's good friend Rupert Murdoch....If you were lobotomized...they would remove.......................>>>NOTHING!!!<<<..... ........(Except a bar of russian soap)

  11. #66
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,417

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cvxjet View Post
    This is exactly what is wrong with you new "Conservatives"......You call anybody who doesn't agree with you 1000% a communist, a socialist, a terrorist, etc....there is no room for dissent.....But "Dissent" is one of the basic freedoms that made this country great.

    You want everyone to march along, agreeing with whatever stupidity Trumpy says- you will clap and cheer if he eliminates Congress, the Senate, and proclaims himself "Lord Trump forever"......

    Here is the really stupid thing; You will foam at the mouth calling ME a socialist, commie, Liberal and democrat- yet I have rarely voted democrat...But my Conservative heros are Teddy, Lincoln, Reagan- hell, even Nixon was far better than the chump-in-charge...Everything he says is a lie, and he constantly tells everyone that "I (He) is great" "The best president ever"....What kind of a megalomaniac-sociopath is he to say the idiotic things he says? The only way real conservatives can begin to approve of him is to have been brain-washed by Putin's good friend Rupert Murdoch....If you were lobotomized...they would remove.......................>>>NOTHING!!!<<<..... ........(Except a bar of russian soap)

    So...who is your “Teddy, Lincoln, Reagan, and Nixon” of today?

    Lots of criticism from the haters, very little solutions.
    Trumps #1 accomplishment was preventing Killary from taking office.
    He is the obnoxious, political monkey wrench that we tossed squarely into the gears of the DC status quo machine.
    Thats a good thing.
    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton

  12. #67
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,773

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
    So...who is your “Teddy, Lincoln, Reagan, and Nixon” of today?

    Lots of criticism from the haters, very little solutions.
    Trumps #1 accomplishment was preventing Killary from taking office.
    He is the obnoxious, political monkey wrench that we tossed squarely into the gears of the DC status quo machine.
    Thats a good thing.
    So why did you and others think Trump was going to fix anything? He hasn't. And, why were you so concerned about, "Tossing anything squarely into the gears of the DC status quo machine?" The Republicans already had the House and senate.

    Your obnoxious, political monkey wrench has us on the brink of war several places, put in place tariffs that result in higher prices for most of us, placed farmers in a very bad place by disrupting sales they had taken years to establish and may never get back resulting in forced welfare on them, angered and insulted political allies around the world and proven the United States can't be trusted when agreements are made, as well as a President that lies in stupid and unnecessary ways just to make himself look better. This isn't any different from how Trump has operated his businesses, marriages and everything else he's been involved with.

    You've put in place an individual who plays more golf than being President and in a position to enrich those who are already super rich like his family and himself, without benefitting most people.
    Last edited by jimsplace; 06-23-2019 at 10:27 AM.

  13. #68
    Senior Member f_inscreenname's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Pasadena, Maryland
    Posts
    1,505

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimsplace View Post
    So why did you and others think Trump was going to fix anything? He hasn't. And, why were you so concerned about, "Tossing anything squarely into the gears of the DC status quo machine?" The Republicans already had the House and senate.

    Your obnoxious, political monkey wrench has us on the brink of war several places, put in place tariffs that result in higher prices for most of us, placed farmers in a very bad place by disrupting sales they had taken years to establish and may never get back resulting in forced welfare on them, angered and insulted political allies around the world and proven the United States can't be trusted when agreements are made, as well as a President that lies in stupid and unnecessary ways just to make himself look better. This isn't any different from how Trump has operated his businesses, marriages and everything else he's been involved with.

    You've put in place an individual who plays more golf than being President and in a position to enrich those who are already super rich like his family and himself, without benefitting most people.
    Now if that don't prove that you are nothing more then butt hurt over Trump nothing will. Not to mention that lame ass DNC talking points you use to show how butt hurt you really are. "The Republicans already had the House and senate." For someone who is as smart as you think you are to willfully leave out that the Reps had the Senate by one vote and it take a super majority to pass something is just one reason most here think you are full of shit Jim.
    Obama and the Dems did have a super majority in both houses his first 2 years and could have passed anything, anything. What they do? After months and months passed a POS law (after having to pay off their own members to get it passed) that today is nothing but a footnote in history.
    A winner is just a loser that got up and did it one more time.
    1959 Biesemeyer - 4pt Hydro Drag - 2013 ACBS Winner - Best Race Boat
    1966 Donzi 16
    1967 Nova Marine - SuperNova24 - ACBS Winner - 2012 Best Race Boat - 2016 Peoples Choice & Best Non Wood
    1972 John Allmand - Nova 19
    1982 PolarKraft -Jonboat - Crab Killer

  14. #69
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,773

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by f_inscreenname View Post
    Now if that don't prove that you are nothing more then butt hurt over Trump nothing will. Not to mention that lame ass DNC talking points you use to show how butt hurt you really are. "The Republicans already had the House and senate." For someone who is as smart as you think you are to willfully leave out that the Reps had the Senate by one vote and it take a super majority to pass something is just one reason most here think you are full of shit Jim.
    Obama and the Dems did have a super majority in both houses his first 2 years and could have passed anything, anything. What they do? After months and months passed a POS law (after having to pay off their own members to get it passed) that today is nothing but a footnote in history.
    You got me on, "Now if that don't prove that you are nothing more then butt hurt over Trump nothing will." I have no idea what Butt Hurt you're talking about. Do you?
    It appears you think anything logical is, Butt Hurt.

    How does what previous administrations and their voting rules have to do with anything? NOTHING.

  15. #70
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    3,328

    Default

    Let's look at the facts; You new "Conservatives" stated that Obama was A) Not born here, B) A Mussy, C) A commie, and that he was going to destroy the US economy. But the economy climbed and climbed during his tenure, and we got Bin Laden, and we stopped most of the terrorist plots....

    So, this proves that everything you thought about Obama was complete BS!

    Now do we have to wait 6 more years for you guys to see that all of your Idiotic hero-worshipping of trumpy is completely misplaced? He is not successful- his daddy gave him money, which he used to start corp' and then declare bankruptcy over and over again- noone in NY will have anything to do with the bastard because he is a crook. He is a record-setting philanderer, he is a liar- possibly the biggest liar in history......

    Question (Again); Why did Putin and Russia do so much to help Trumpy get elected? Also, why is Putin so damned happy that Trump got elected?

    Also- when did Trumpy- or Bolton-the-Israeli- ever actually fight in a war? Or are they both paper chicken-hawks? (Cheney/Bolton.........getting 4000 US Servicemen killed for Israel....and the Oil industry)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Similar Threads

  1. Trump's Business Dealings now part of Mueller's probe
    By Pandastratton in forum Political Rhetoric
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 07-27-2017, 09:38 PM
  2. Kayla Mueller
    By Forkin' Crazy in forum Political Rhetoric
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-24-2015, 05:41 PM
  3. Oops!!!
    By HawaiianJet in forum Jet Boats
    Replies: 339
    Last Post: 11-10-2008, 07:53 PM
  4. Mexican military oops
    By Strippoker in forum PB Open Water
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-02-2008, 12:48 PM
  5. So is today Flash, oops, I mean Fed Friday?
    By C-2 in forum PB Open Water
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-15-2008, 03:33 PM

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95