Mueller...oops - Page 7
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
Results 85 to 98 of 108

Thread:
Mueller...oops

  1. #85
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    3,344

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by f_inscreenname View Post
    Come on Jet, honestly, you really think we don't know what's going on and we are crowds of groupies running around behind Trump screaming "we love you Barack"...… You keep thinking we are blind sheep and you are the one that will convince us of our ill ways with what and how you post. So sad. lol
    What is sad is that we have a "Leader" who talks about "Grabbin' women by the Pussy!" and is known to have screwed over 90% of his investors, and constantly talks about "How great I am"..........If you take trump back 20 years ago, the Repcons would be screaming for his impeachment......and a public hanging! But now you guys are all on board- you love when he talks about how he "Admires Kim, Putin, etc" He wants to be a dictator, and he wants to start eliminating congress and the Senate......Instead of backing him, you, of all people should be outraged.....But the russian soap-suds have filled your brain CAVITY.........

    My conservative values; BALANCED budget!!!!!!!!!!, Lower taxes for everyone-including the MIDdLE class, Pro military (But not pro war), Only LEGAL immigration, and the Constitution is our greatest document that should guide our country......

    What are your values? >>>Eliminate taxes on the ruling/rich class while burying the country in debt, war to support Israel and the Oil industry, Dictatorship is WONDERFUL!!!! And anyone who tries to cross our border without a billion dollars ina SWISS bank account should be killed!

    What is your cut-off date for "Legal" immigration? 2000.....1900......1800....1700.....1600......Lets make it 1500! Everyone who can't trace their roots in this country to 1500 should be eliminated....NOW!!!!

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #86
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,816

    Default


    It would be interesting to know how many illegals from Mexico had ancestors who lived in the current USA, before it was the US.

    It would be interesting to know how many Trump supporters that were chanting, "LOCK HER UP" for using a private server, and for which NO ONE has suggested it was for illegal personal gain, have said anything regarding the many, many improper and obvious wrongdoings by Trump? Where is that outrage from the hypocrites?

  4. #87
    Senior Member az_mike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    441

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cvxjet View Post
    What is sad is that we have a "Leader" who talks about "Grabbin' women by the Pussy!" and is known to have screwed over 90% of his investors, and constantly talks about "How great I am"..........If you take trump back 20 years ago, the Repcons would be screaming for his impeachment......and a public hanging! But now you guys are all on board- you love when he talks about how he "Admires Kim, Putin, etc" He wants to be a dictator, and he wants to start eliminating congress and the Senate......Instead of backing him, you, of all people should be outraged.....But the russian soap-suds have filled your brain CAVITY.........

    My conservative values; BALANCED budget!!!!!!!!!!, Lower taxes for everyone-including the MIDdLE class, Pro military (But not pro war), Only LEGAL immigration, and the Constitution is our greatest document that should guide our country......

    What are your values? >>>Eliminate taxes on the ruling/rich class while burying the country in debt, war to support Israel and the Oil industry, Dictatorship is WONDERFUL!!!! And anyone who tries to cross our border without a billion dollars ina SWISS bank account should be killed!

    What is your cut-off date for "Legal" immigration? 2000.....1900......1800....1700.....1600......Lets make it 1500! Everyone who can't trace their roots in this country to 1500 should be eliminated....NOW!!!!
    I'd agree with the above (in red) statement 100%!... as I suspect so would most of my "conservative friends"....and so far, point by point, from what I have seen, that is exactly what this administration has championed AND (when not blocked by the democrats), accomplished. Trump has embarrassed/bent the truth/self-congratulated himself many times to fit a narratve, as have all of our other presidents, not to mention our so-called "representatives" in congress... doesnt make him any better or worse in that regard, but filter through all the crap... (back to your list of values), for me, he's the only one that has come through.

    You lost me on the rest of your post.

  5. #88
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,816

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by az_mike View Post
    I'd agree with the above (in red) statement 100%!... as I suspect so would most of my "conservative friends"....and so far, point by point, from what I have seen, that is exactly what this administration has championed AND (when not blocked by the democrats), accomplished. Trump has embarrassed/bent the truth/self-congratulated himself many times to fit a narratve, as have all of our other presidents, not to mention our so-called "representatives" in congress... doesnt make him any better or worse in that regard, but filter through all the crap... (back to your list of values), for me, he's the only one that has come through.

    You lost me on the rest of your post.
    You say the President has Championed, "AND (when not blocked by the democrats), accomplished."
    What has he accomplished in the 2 1/2 years to benefit the vast majority of the population? Virtually nothing. He can't take credit for appointing two Supreme Court Justices. It would have made no difference who was in Office and required no accomplishing or "Doing something."
    You blame it on the Democrats blocking Trump, Yet for two full years, he had a Republican House and Senate and couldn't pass anything worthwhile then either. And, you blame the Democrats.

    The biggest thing the Democrats worked against was doing away with was Obamacare that included Pre-existing Conditions that the Republicans and Trump have tried to do away with, and Trump is still trying.

    Maybe you think our situation with Iran is more stable since Trump pulled out of the Agreement. I don't. Trump, the great proclaimed negotiator is now bitching about Iran stockpiling Nuclear material. Iran didn't pull out of the agreement, Trump did. He invalidates the agreement and now Trump and his followers complain about Iran not living up to the agreement. How stupid is that? There was an agreement that many Countries agreed too, and Trump FK'D it up because he knows more than anyone else. He's said so many times.

    Politicians have in the past embellished their accomplishments, but none have lied to the extent of this one. Never. This President has taken the honor of this country to a new low, and it's embarrassing the number of people who still defend him and his lies.

  6. #89
    Senior Member f_inscreenname's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Pasadena, Maryland
    Posts
    1,518

    Default

    1, Jim, as for you sticking your nose into a question that was not directed at you I will use your own words which seems to oddly fit.
    "Both of you join a topic half way through with no facts or even any thought, you just post trash talk and garbage about the other person you disagree with. If you want to have a personal communication or chat, use a pm. What are you 14, or 12? No one cares who you talk too or you don't."

    2, Jet, see once again I cant even read you post because it starts with TDS hate and lies. Lets take just half of the first line. "What is sad is that we have a "Leader" who talks about "Grabbin' women by the Pussy!" and is known to have screwed over 90% of his investors..."

    So a privet conversation that was recorded without his knowledge (illegal) of 2 guys talking (more like bragging) on a bus should disqualify him from...what...life? Where are all these women that their pussies were grabbed? I'm sure mslsd or the Con News Network would have already gave them a show if there was any.
    90% of his investors, First I thought the left hate people with money so if he did screw over "investors" that would be a good thing for you. Also 90%...really 90%... you couldn't even use a realistic sounding fake number like say half? I guess its like how many times the NYT's says Trump lies, what's it up to now? 400 million?
    A winner is just a loser that got up and did it one more time.
    1959 Biesemeyer - 4pt Hydro Drag - 2013 ACBS Winner - Best Race Boat
    1966 Donzi 16
    1967 Nova Marine - SuperNova24 - ACBS Winner - 2012 Best Race Boat - 2016 Peoples Choice & Best Non Wood
    1972 John Allmand - Nova 19
    1982 PolarKraft -Jonboat - Crab Killer

  7. #90
    Senior Member az_mike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    441

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimsplace View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by az_mike View Post
    I'd agree with the above (in red) statement 100%!... as I suspect so would most of my "conservative friends"....and so far, point by point, from what I have seen, that is exactly what this administration has championed AND (when not blocked by the democrats), accomplished. Trump has embarrassed/bent the truth/self-congratulated himself many times to fit a narratve, as have all of our other presidents, not to mention our so-called "representatives" in congress... doesnt make him any better or worse in that regard, but filter through all the crap... (back to your list of values), for me, he's the only one that has come through.

    You lost me on the rest of your post.
    You say the President has Championed, "AND (when not blocked by the democrats), accomplished."
    What has he accomplished in the 2 1/2 years to benefit the vast majority of the population? Virtually nothing. He can't take credit for appointing two Supreme Court Justices. It would have made no difference who was in Office and required no accomplishing or "Doing something."
    You blame it on the Democrats blocking Trump, Yet for two full years, he had a Republican House and Senate and couldn't pass anything worthwhile then either. And, you blame the Democrats.

    The biggest thing the Democrats worked against was doing away with was Obamacare that included Pre-existing Conditions that the Republicans and Trump have tried to do away with, and Trump is still trying.

    Maybe you think our situation with Iran is more stable since Trump pulled out of the Agreement. I don't. Trump, the great proclaimed negotiator is now bitching about Iran stockpiling Nuclear material. Iran didn't pull out of the agreement, Trump did. He invalidates the agreement and now Trump and his followers complain about Iran not living up to the agreement. How stupid is that? There was an agreement that many Countries agreed too, and Trump FK'D it up because he knows more than anyone else. He's said so many times.

    Politicians have in the past embellished their accomplishments, but none have lied to the extent of this one. Never. This President has taken the honor of this country to a new low, and it's embarrassing the number of people who still defend him and his lies.
    My post wasn’t directed to you Jim, but since you ask, I’ll respond.

    What has he accomplished?

    a. Numerous executive orders that have freed up regulatory burdens stunting growth in biotech, healthcare, finance and construction just to name a few. Gone is the “we know better than you” arrogance of the previous administration.

    b. Confidence in the economy once again and the feeling that THIS president is actually pro-business.

    c. Tax breaks that filtered all the way to noticeable changes to the paycheck of even my lowest paid employees equivalent to more than any raises they got during Obama’s 8 years.

    d. Stood up to China’s decades-long attack on free trade that, while makes stuff artificially cheap for the consumer, did so illegally at the expense of American workers and R+D.

    e. Resisted the impulse to bomb Iran after they shot down an American (thankfully unmanned) plane and CLEARLY violated the terms of the agreement. Still maintaining forceful sanctions while remaining open to talks without any preconditions...(isn’t diplomacy what you wanted?). Better than dropping a plane full of cash in the middle of the night while James Taylor sings “you’ve got a friend” while you beg them not to hurt you...yeah, THAT made us safer!

    f. First to engage NK in sensible talks... do I think they’ll go anywhere? Hard to say... but far better/safer than where we were when O left office.

    g. Repealed the mandate and relaxed regulations for insurance, lowering cost for plans significantly I purchase for my employees and own family that have USABLE benefits like better prescription coverage, lower copays and FAR more choice of doctors who accept than Ocare did. From someone who has actually purchased plans for employees for almost 20 years, pre existing conditions have always been covered after a waiting period of 6-12 months to keep people completely without from not buying until diagnosed, but how is that any different than mandating purchase? If that’s the reason you feel Ocare is so much better, you got swindled.

    h. Finally, immigration... He brought attention to the border crisis while the msm denied until somehow NOW, it is HIS fault?? Meanwhile LEGAL immigrants have been the real victims of this battle. Don’t fall for the argument the right doesn’t want immigration... it’s what made this country great... just follow the rules and help keep us all safe and manageable. Families wouldn’t be getting separated if they didn’t break the law in the first place.

    i. Democrats blocking: you are 100% correct this stuff is rampant on both sides of the aisle (why id love to vote them ALL out), but this term is different... the left is bent on blocking legislation not because of policy differences, but because they simply don’t like the person in office. Meanwhile, we the people get screwed. Same thing happened during Clinton’s term when the right was SO obsessed with impeachment of the ORIGINAL “pussy grabber”,,,(wait, that was JFK). Meanwhile, we the people got screwed...

    I know you won’t agree with a lot of this, but just saying how the administration has affected ME... not seeing all these lies, embarrassments in the world stage and inaction you are. (At least nothing worse than our other presidents did) Could it just be a matter of perspective?

    Bottom line for me...age old question come Election Day “are you better off than you were 4 years ago”.... HECK YES!!
    Last edited by az_mike; 07-02-2019 at 05:27 PM.

  8. #91
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    3,344

    Default

    Remember, the great DICK Cheney stated "Debt is GOOD!!!!!" and the Repcons have been creating debt ever since.....

    Also, we are about to have The Trump of July.........Glory be to our great leader- FOREVER!!!!! (His son can inherit the leadership after the great Trump is gone)....He is the "Greatest President EVER!!!!!!!!!!" (And, as per his other great promise, "Mexico will pay for our great military parade and show of force!!!!")

    He really likes Kimmy and the way he runs N. Korea.....Eliminate anybody (Even family) who doesn't praise him to the heavens....
    Last edited by cvxjet; 07-03-2019 at 03:55 PM.

  9. #92
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,447

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cvxjet View Post
    Remember, the great DICK Cheney stated "Debt is GOOD!!!!!" and the Repcons have been creating debt ever since.....

    Also, we are about to have The Trump of July.........Glory be to our great leader- FOREVER!!!!! (His son can inherit the leadership after the great Trump is gone)....He is the "Greatest President EVER!!!!!!!!!!" (And, as per his other great promise, "Mexico will pay for our great military parade and show of force!!!!")

    He really likes Kimmy and the way he runs N. Korea.....Eliminate anybody (Even family) who doesn't praise him to the heavens....
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E7B94856-785A-47B5-80F9-A79487B4E579.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	13.2 KB 
ID:	1032893
    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton

  10. #93
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,447

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cvxjet View Post
    Remember, the great DICK Cheney stated "Debt is GOOD!!!!!" and the Repcons have been creating debt ever since.....

    Also, we are about to have The Trump of July.........Glory be to our great leader- FOREVER!!!!! (His son can inherit the leadership after the great Trump is gone)....He is the "Greatest President EVER!!!!!!!!!!" (And, as per his other great promise, "Mexico will pay for our great military parade and show of force!!!!")

    He really likes Kimmy and the way he runs N. Korea.....Eliminate anybody (Even family) who doesn't praise him to the heavens....
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3226F88D-F131-43FA-81BC-EFEBE6923681.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	7.2 KB 
ID:	1032895
    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton

  11. #94
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,816

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3226F88D-F131-43FA-81BC-EFEBE6923681.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	7.2 KB 
ID:	1032895

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	65592255_10157407832244444_1903459888462299136_n.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	8.6 KB 
ID:	1032899

  12. #95
    Senior Member f_inscreenname's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Pasadena, Maryland
    Posts
    1,518

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimsplace View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	65592255_10157407832244444_1903459888462299136_n.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	8.6 KB 
ID:	1032899
    Hey Jim, how about buying your T shirts from another country's sweatshops? Why does it have to be China or MX? Serious question. Also have you saw sweatshop T shirts go up in price? I haven't and if they do the free market will do what we do and we will buy another brand/maker. Just like when a business buys stuff. They cant raise prices or they will lose market share so tariff money comes out of the original price or their profits. So yes the consumer is paying for it but instead of before when all the profit went to China now only part of it does and the rest goes to the Fed Gov.
    A winner is just a loser that got up and did it one more time.
    1959 Biesemeyer - 4pt Hydro Drag - 2013 ACBS Winner - Best Race Boat
    1966 Donzi 16
    1967 Nova Marine - SuperNova24 - ACBS Winner - 2012 Best Race Boat - 2016 Peoples Choice & Best Non Wood
    1972 John Allmand - Nova 19
    1982 PolarKraft -Jonboat - Crab Killer

  13. #96
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,816

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by f_inscreenname View Post
    Hey Jim, how about buying your T shirts from another country's sweatshops? Why does it have to be China or MX? Serious question. Also have you saw sweatshop T shirts go up in price? I haven't and if they do the free market will do what we do and we will buy another brand/maker. Just like when a business buys stuff. They cant raise prices or they will lose market share so tariff money comes out of the original price or their profits. So yes the consumer is paying for it but instead of before when all the profit went to China now only part of it does and the rest goes to the Fed Gov.

    Serious reply; In some cases you may be correct, but overall we still pay more. If you turn it around and consider soybeans which China put their tariff on, who wins? The Chinese go to another source, and perhaps pay more, and the American farmers lose their customer and their income. Who wins? Perhaps another country who now supplies the soybeans wins, but overall the original buyer and seller lose. One pays more, probably more for the same product, and the farmer is out of business.
    In this case, the farmer is not out of business yet because the Federal Government has created a welfare for the farmers, which is not what the farmers want. In the mean time, You and I are subsidizing or paying the farmer for a product he no longer produces through our taxes. At the same time, the farmers are not paying taxes for a product they no longer sell or produce.

    In the case of T-Shirts, the buyer still buys at the best price he can from wherever he can, but if it's from China, the buyer still pays the tariff. Think of State sales tax. Who pays the tax? It's not the seller. Do you get a better product from the state tax? No. Do you benefit from paying the tax? No. How many sellers reduce their price because of the sales tax? Few, if any.

    What I don't understand is why people boast about free enterprise, but now cry foul on the Chinese. If they want to give us the products, let them. If the farmers want to give the Chinese the soybeans, let them. I don't think either is going to happen. Taxing defeats free enterprise and good business.

  14. #97
    Senior Member f_inscreenname's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Pasadena, Maryland
    Posts
    1,518

    Default

    But you are again comparing apples to oranges and blurring the real lines because of it.
    The bottom line is the consumer is paying the same price or they will move to another maker of the product. People from this country do not have a patriotic connection to things made in China as they would for things made in the US so they are not going to pay extra to cover their tariffs. So the whole "consumer is paying for it" like the tariffs are an added tax at the check out register is total BS. And the thought of China lowering prices or even driving them down if there was no tariff is laughable. The only reason they would lower prices is to drive out their competitors and take over the market...like they did with steel and aluminum.
    As for the Farmers which a majority of are part of giant companies, what make them any better then any other job in this country? How would you feel if your job got outsourced just so some giant farm co-op could sell soybeans to China? And why would the farmer care being you don't have a job and you cant buy anything from the farmers anyway?
    Little sick with this "what aboutisms". There is already enough people here hurt because of crappy trade deals to fill a small country. If you are bleeding out you are not so worried about the guy that may get a hangnail down the road. Farmers need to suck it up. I understand they are on the front line but some of us were killed a long time ago in this war. Maybe they can do what the Dems say to do every time they wipe out a industry like coal. They just need to be retrained and grow something else they can sell. If they cant grow something else there then move. Isn't that what you all wanted to do in WV? Retrain a bunch of coal workers to be part of the new tech generation? And just where were they supposed to put this new skill to use? Don't think Google will be moving a campus to foothills of the Appalachian mountains. The Dem line in it's most basic terms is, retrain and then move to where that job may be and if you can get it. I've herd it so much I'm thinking that's what needs to happen in Cali and their housing issues. Cant find a affordable house, fucking move somewhere else. When there is nothing but super rich people there they can hire millionaire plumbers and pay them so to unstop their drains. Or is that why Cali is letting illegals in by the boat load? So they will have super rich and underclass.
    A winner is just a loser that got up and did it one more time.
    1959 Biesemeyer - 4pt Hydro Drag - 2013 ACBS Winner - Best Race Boat
    1966 Donzi 16
    1967 Nova Marine - SuperNova24 - ACBS Winner - 2012 Best Race Boat - 2016 Peoples Choice & Best Non Wood
    1972 John Allmand - Nova 19
    1982 PolarKraft -Jonboat - Crab Killer

  15. #98
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    3,344

    Default

    Mitchy Mcconnell just stated "No money to secure our election system!" Obviously, as long as interference by Russia is for Trumpy and the Repcons, it is >>>A-OK<<< "Come on down, Russia...help us control the US!!!! We love your interference!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Similar Threads

  1. Trump's Business Dealings now part of Mueller's probe
    By Pandastratton in forum Political Rhetoric
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 07-27-2017, 09:38 PM
  2. Kayla Mueller
    By Forkin' Crazy in forum Political Rhetoric
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-24-2015, 05:41 PM
  3. Oops!!!
    By HawaiianJet in forum Jet Boats
    Replies: 339
    Last Post: 11-10-2008, 07:53 PM
  4. Mexican military oops
    By Strippoker in forum PB Open Water
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-02-2008, 12:48 PM
  5. So is today Flash, oops, I mean Fed Friday?
    By C-2 in forum PB Open Water
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-15-2008, 03:33 PM

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95