The squad - Page 4
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Results 43 to 56 of 96

Thread:
The squad

  1. #43
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,815

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by f_inscreenname View Post
    Jim again this is with your alter ego Jet but,
    As for AOC, I will criticize her for being a bar tender because of she has a Degree "from Boston University College of Arts and Sciences with a Bachelor of Arts degree in 2011, majoring in international relations and economics" but doesn't understand basic economics or does she being her chief of staff said the GND was just a scam to take over the economy? If she wouldn't have landed in her town at the exact time she did she would still be today 100 grand in debt and a bartender. That don't make economic sense on a personal level either.
    Toilet water. Really, you are going with that? I call total bull shit. They are stainless sink toilet combo's and used in every gov holding facility. If the sink don't work the toilet don't either. They are made that way so prisoners don't flood their cells. Do some research. You got nothing on her calling citizens (mostly Latino) boarder guards Nazis or holding facilities built by Obama "concertation camps"...no ...nothing....????
    As for the debt, I will say that there should not be a rate decrease and really should be an increase. But after 8 years of no growth and no wage increase no one is ready to slow down yet. Market just hit another new high today. There will be a pull back after Trump wins again just be ready for it.
    I love how now you all want to pay down the debt now but then fall all the way back to Bush to account for spending 6,7,8 years later. I will give you Obama spent a lot of money in 08 and 09. The results are very questionable. Like killing Bear Sterns but bailing out AIG. The savage bank reconsolidation. 5 dollar gas. Billions to renewables that went nowhere (where is the big advance in solar or wind after 8 years?). Cash for clunkers ... there is not enough time in the world to do that one. Giving Chrysler to Fiat and the UAW. A shit ton of money to Chevy and Ford got nothing.

    Jet, their you go again. (in my best Reagan voice). Dude I don't even know how to answer anything you said but I will say for all the homophobic slurs I will give you another Reagan quote, "In the party of Lincoln, there is no room for intolerance and not even a small corner for anti-Semitism or bigotry of any kind. Many people are welcome in our house, but not the bigots."
    You are entitled to your opinion regarding AOC, but you seem to forget it was her choice and not yours. Your viewpoint as to how or why she or anyone takes the path they do appears limited. Many of us, including me have taken pathes based on luck, circumstances, choices and a whole list of other reasons. Some make sense and some don't to others. Without knowing, you are only second guessing how or why.


    I don't know what you're talking about, but saying the GND is a scam, as you say she said may be an oversimplification of what was actually said or the real meaning. The theory is certainly valid though on some level.
    There are many positions she seems to have that I disagree and don't think are viable, but her voice is but one voice.

    Yes, the toilet and sink are one unit, but to say it all works or none is a naive statement. Of course one portion can work and the other not work. You know that.

    You are watching to much Fox and Friends. To say there was no wage increases and no growth is for the 8 years is only in your dreams. You obviously have not looked at the history of the stock market either.

    You say that Obama spent a lot of money in 08 - 09. Again, too much Fox and Friends.
    Obama became president in 2009, at which time most of the budget had already been established for most of that first year. As I have said many times, the President of the US doesn't determine how the economy will change the first year.
    You and others give Trump credit for his first years success, when in fact the credit goes to the previous administration for most of the year.

    The $5.00? That price was limited to a small part of the nation, and a great deal of the increase was due to the oil industry manipulating the oil prices. Are you that naive?
    Have you never questioned why there can be an oil related incident somewhere in the world one day, and the next day the gas price increases $.50 or $.75 a gallon at the pump. That impacted oil would be no where near being through the process of being delivered to pump. Have you never noticed how much longer it takes prices to go down, than for them to go up?

    In my part of the country, Cash for Clunkers is a charitable organization and has nothing to do with selling or bailing out the auto industry. I guess that I don't know what you are talking about.

    You definitely don't understand the National Debt and why it needs to be under control.
    As a hint, it's not a free piggy bank, seriously.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #44
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    3,342

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by f_inscreenname View Post
    Jim again this is with your alter ego Jet but,
    As for AOC, I will criticize her.....Giving Chrysler to Fiat and the UAW. A shit ton of money to Chevy and Ford got nothing.

    Jet, their you go again. (in my best Reagan voice). Dude I don't even know how to answer anything you said but I will say for all the homophobic slurs I will give you another Reagan quote, "In the party of Lincoln, there is no room for intolerance and not even a small corner for anti-Semitism or bigotry of any kind. Many people are welcome in our house, but not the bigots."
    AOC is a Hispanic- and a liberal; You are required(by Fox and A1) to hate her and spew rhetoric about her.

    Chrysler was already owned by>>>>>>Daimler-Benz.....So how were they "Sold to foreigners"...?

    Why did the BANKS, who were responsible for the crash, not required to pay back TRILLIONS, while GM and Chryco were required to pay back the loans they needed because the BANKS (See Above) crashed the whole economy?

    Last question; Why do you HATE all Muslims? You don't apparently hate Catholics (Inquisition and Pedophilia).....You don't hate most Christians at the moment (You WILL after you eliminate the Mussys and buddhists and Sikhs, etc.) yet they have,, when in power, murdered whole groups of people in the name of "God"......I actually think that Christians are ridiculously idiotic when they gain power. Why did the Founding Fathers put "religious freedom" in the Constitution, and yet you want a Theocracy?

    I guess it feels good when someone is patting you on the back telling you "You done good boy- KILL some more of them heathens!!!" Your kind has murdered millions of Native American, enslaved, raped and murdered millions of Blacks, and used Mexicans for (Basically) slave labor...Yet you state "My country is absolutely perfect- noone may ever criticize it....EVER!!!!" (Freedom of speech is only for conservatives to criticize Obama and Billy!!! Conservatives are what is perfect with this country!)

    Just so you know, I absolutely hate seeing people burn the flag- but I also realize that it is a slippery slope to start banning forms of free speech (To me, the flag represents the perfection of the Constitution- not the elected govt of the moment, and if you have a disagreement with how the country is being run, burn the Prez in effigy)

  4. #45
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,447

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimsplace View Post
    I don't know what shit you're trying to start this time, but I have no idea what you're talking about regarding going to the Mods. And, you sure as hell didn't advise anyone about running to any Mods. You're a Fucking loon and a liar.

    You seem to have a history of getting into crap and accusing others of actions because they slighted you or called you what you are. It isn't hard to look at your previous history to see.
    Do you really want to say you've not been reprimanded on more than one Occassion?

    FUCK OFF
    Liar. Not only are you a bold faced liar, but sadly you are showing signs of clinical dementia.
    Has your caretaker addressed these warning signs?
    at your advanced age you should not ignore these symptoms

    i wish you the best.
    Last edited by thatguy; 07-24-2019 at 03:53 PM.
    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton

  5. #46
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,447

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cvxjet View Post
    AOC is a Hispanic- and a liberal; You are required(by Fox and A1) to hate her and spew rhetoric about her.

    Chrysler was already owned by>>>>>>Daimler-Benz.....So how were they "Sold to foreigners"...?

    Why did the BANKS, who were responsible for the crash, not required to pay back TRILLIONS, while GM and Chryco were required to pay back the loans they needed because the BANKS (See Above) crashed the whole economy?

    Last question; Why do you HATE all Muslims? You don't apparently hate Catholics (Inquisition and Pedophilia).....You don't hate most Christians at the moment (You WILL after you eliminate the Mussys and buddhists and Sikhs, etc.) yet they have,, when in power, murdered whole groups of people in the name of "God"......I actually think that Christians are ridiculously idiotic when they gain power. Why did the Founding Fathers put "religious freedom" in the Constitution, and yet you want a Theocracy?

    I guess it feels good when someone is patting you on the back telling you "You done good boy- KILL some more of them heathens!!!" Your kind has murdered millions of Native American, enslaved, raped and murdered millions of Blacks, and used Mexicans for (Basically) slave labor...Yet you state "My country is absolutely perfect- noone may ever criticize it....EVER!!!!" (Freedom of speech is only for conservatives to criticize Obama and Billy!!! Conservatives are what is perfect with this country!)

    Just so you know, I absolutely hate seeing people burn the flag- but I also realize that it is a slippery slope to start banning forms of free speech (To me, the flag represents the perfection of the Constitution- not the elected govt of the moment, and if you have a disagreement with how the country is being run, burn the Prez in effigy)

    TDS...personified.
    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton

  6. #47
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,815

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
    Liar. Not only are you a bold faced liar, but sadly you are showing signs of clinical dementia.
    Has your caretaker addressed these warning signs?
    at your advanced age you should not ignore these symptoms

    i wish you the best.
    You make a lot of wild accusations and offer nothing to back it up.
    You never have and never will.
    You're nothing but a pathetic, whiney, bitchy ass that looks for sympathy.

    Grow up and stop JACKING this thread with your hate and anger, why don't you?
    Leave me out of your delusions.

  7. #48
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,447

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimsplace View Post
    You make a lot of wild accusations and offer nothing to back it up.
    You never have and never will.
    You're nothing but a pathetic, whiney, bitchy ass that looks for sympathy.

    Grow up and stop JACKING this thread with your hate and anger, why don't you?
    Leave me out of your delusions.
    You seem angry.
    Have you discontinue the Prozac as I suggested?

    do I need to point out that YOU are
    the one that came stalking me next door?
    YOU are the one that started a thread about me when you could
    not handle the fact that I put you on ignore.

    No, Jughead, it is YOU that fashioned your own demise.
    You, and no one else.
    I know it’s your nature to toss blame and never accept any personal responsibility, being the brain dead senile lib that you are, but at some point you have to realize the reality of the situation.
    You are a demented liar.
    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton

  8. #49
    Senior Member f_inscreenname's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Pasadena, Maryland
    Posts
    1,518

    Default

    Look Jet and Jim, we have done this dance over and over. If you don't think the country is doing better then you are blind. You think every or even a small fraction of white people is racist you are blind (unless we are talking about Dems only then the numbers go way up). If you think I don't like the 4 morons of the apocalypse because of their skin color and not their insane policy's you are blind.
    If you all think Trump is a racist then why did Hillary invite him to her kids wedding and take money from him for years? Why was he on Morning Joe constantly (along with other events and dinners and such) before he ran as "woke" as they are?
    Again, it's pretty much a given we are never going to see eye to eye due to you both being imho hypocrites. I have been on this board long enough to watch you all go from Bush (hate, hate, hate) to Obama (the second coming) to Trump (more hate then ever). It's pretty obvious you are partisans with blinders on. The sad part for you all, after yesterday it looks like you all will have to keep up your hate for another 5 and 1/2 years. lol
    A winner is just a loser that got up and did it one more time.
    1959 Biesemeyer - 4pt Hydro Drag - 2013 ACBS Winner - Best Race Boat
    1966 Donzi 16
    1967 Nova Marine - SuperNova24 - ACBS Winner - 2012 Best Race Boat - 2016 Peoples Choice & Best Non Wood
    1972 John Allmand - Nova 19
    1982 PolarKraft -Jonboat - Crab Killer

  9. #50
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,815

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
    You seem angry.
    Have you discontinue the Prozac as I suggested?

    do I need to point out that YOU are
    the one that came stalking me next door?
    YOU are the one that started a thread about me when you could
    not handle the fact that I put you on ignore.

    No, Jughead, it is YOU that fashioned your own demise.
    You, and no one else.
    I know it’s your nature to toss blame and never accept any personal responsibility, being the brain dead senile lib that you are, but at some point you have to realize the reality of the situation.
    You are a demented liar.
    That is a lie.
    I replied to someone else's post, at which time you posted, "What the fuck are you doing here?" I did not come "STALKING" you, you arrogant ignorant moron. Stalking is what you are doing now.
    You're not worthy of stalking.

    You putting me on ignore was funny, and ignorant. So, yes I started a thread re-stating what you posted.
    First, do you think anyone cares if you, "Cant see me?" Why would you or anyone in their right mind post such a thing out of the blue in someone else's posted and unrelated thread? Why would I care if you can't see me?
    If anything, good is the way I viewed it. I thought maybe you'd stop posting your ridiculous hate to get my attention. But, I know what you do.
    So, I, "TRANSFERRED" the content of your message to get it off of someone else's post, because you were "THREAD JACKING," just like you are doing now with this thread.

    Next, From your previous history on this site, you post the same shit of putting me or others on IGNORE, drawing attention to yourself, only to have you then reply to posts made by those posters or me, even when no else had reposted anything on the topic.
    You have claimed to have put me on ignore some 30 different times, only to have you continually make your idiotic comments or post your stupid pictures.

    Here you are now, and why did you ever take me off of your ignores from previous times? You disagree with everything I post, you don't like what I post, You and I have not had a debate on any topic for I don't know how long. You can't handle the truth, nor are you truthful yourself.

    I don't give a shit about you. The only times I reply to your posts is when you post your lies about me.
    You claim to have put me on ignore on another site, but then what do you do when I get banned? You immediately come over here to start your shit again.

  10. #51
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,815

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by f_inscreenname View Post
    Look Jet and Jim, we have done this dance over and over. If you don't think the country is doing better then you are blind. You think every or even a small fraction of white people is racist you are blind (unless we are talking about Dems only then the numbers go way up). If you think I don't like the 4 morons of the apocalypse because of their skin color and not their insane policy's you are blind.
    If you all think Trump is a racist then why did Hillary invite him to her kids wedding and take money from him for years? Why was he on Morning Joe constantly (along with other events and dinners and such) before he ran as "woke" as they are?
    Again, it's pretty much a given we are never going to see eye to eye due to you both being imho hypocrites. I have been on this board long enough to watch you all go from Bush (hate, hate, hate) to Obama (the second coming) to Trump (more hate then ever). It's pretty obvious you are partisans with blinders on. The sad part for you all, after yesterday it looks like you all will have to keep up your hate for another 5 and 1/2 years. lol

    That's some pretty heavy stuff there.


    First, I've never said the country isn't doing better. What I have said is that it isn't doing as much better as you want to make out.
    Better, is as in financially of course. Morally, the country is not doing better, nor is it doing better world wide.

    For you to say that not even a small fraction of the white people are racist is absurd.

    I've never said anything about why you don't like, "The squad." The 4 morons as you call them, could each make you look dumber than what you're posting now. You should never assume someone is dumb because you disagree with them, as it will bite you in the ass.
    Are you on drugs, or what? You say that I was, " Bush (hate, hate, hate)".
    FACT:
    I wasn't even posting on this site, in the Political section, when Bush was in Office. So, what are you talking about. Historically, under his administration the economy did go South. You know, the Housing thing.

    After your 5 1/2 years. LOL is appropriate.
    You didn't watch the entire proceedings did you?
    Interference, yes. Collusion, yes Obstruction of justice, yes. Lying, yes.
    Who did the Russians help, Trump of course. Was it a witch hunt? No.
    Last edited by jimsplace; 07-25-2019 at 10:39 AM.

  11. #52
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Newbury Park, Ca/Mohave Valley, Az
    Posts
    8,156

    Default Golden

    The ignore button is worth it's weight in gold...
    Ray
    LOUD BOATS SAVE LIVES

  12. #53
    Senior Member LiquidDan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Acton, Ca
    Posts
    1,223

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimsplace View Post
    You should never assume someone is dumb because you disagree with them, as it will bite you in the ass.
    Quote of the day right there! LOL
    How many people have been called dumb by Jack Ass for having a different opinion?
    Consider your Ass bitten Jack Ass!
    Last edited by LiquidDan; 07-26-2019 at 06:07 AM.
    Originally Posted by gn7 "Stick to making the worlds best engine stand."

  13. #54
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,447

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimsplace View Post
    That is a lie.
    I replied to someone else's post, at which time you posted, "What the fuck are you doing here?" I did not come "STALKING" you, you arrogant ignorant moron. Stalking is what you are doing now.
    You're not worthy of stalking.

    You putting me on ignore was funny, and ignorant. So, yes I started a thread re-stating what you posted.
    First, do you think anyone cares if you, "Cant see me?" Why would you or anyone in their right mind post such a thing out of the blue in someone else's posted and unrelated thread? Why would I care if you can't see me?
    If anything, good is the way I viewed it. I thought maybe you'd stop posting your ridiculous hate to get my attention. But, I know what you do.
    So, I, "TRANSFERRED" the content of your message to get it off of someone else's post, because you were "THREAD JACKING," just like you are doing now with this thread.

    Next, From your previous history on this site, you post the same shit of putting me or others on IGNORE, drawing attention to yourself, only to have you then reply to posts made by those posters or me, even when no else had reposted anything on the topic.
    You have claimed to have put me on ignore some 30 different times, only to have you continually make your idiotic comments or post your stupid pictures.

    Here you are now, and why did you ever take me off of your ignores from previous times? You disagree with everything I post, you don't like what I post, You and I have not had a debate on any topic for I don't know how long. You can't handle the truth, nor are you truthful yourself.

    I don't give a shit about you. The only times I reply to your posts is when you post your lies about me.
    You claim to have put me on ignore on another site, but then what do you do when I get banned? You immediately come over here to start your shit again.
    its like fishing with dynamite.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EEFC7441-124A-49F4-BD9C-DEAFA6193FE3.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	13.7 KB 
ID:	1033287
    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton

  14. #55
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,447

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimsplace View Post

    That's some pretty heavy stuff there.


    First, I've never said the country isn't doing better. What I have said is that it isn't doing as much better as you want to make out.
    Better, is as in financially of course. Morally, the country is not doing better, nor is it doing better world wide.

    For you to say that not even a small fraction of the white people are racist is absurd.

    I've never said anything about why you don't like, "The squad." The 4 morons as you call them, could each make you look dumber than what you're posting now. You should never assume someone is dumb because you disagree with them, as it will bite you in the ass.
    Are you on drugs, or what? You say that I was, " Bush (hate, hate, hate)".
    FACT:
    I wasn't even posting on this site, in the Political section, when Bush was in Office. So, what are you talking about. Historically, under his administration the economy did go South. You know, the Housing thing.

    After your 5 1/2 years. LOL is appropriate.
    You didn't watch the entire proceedings did you?
    Interference, yes. Collusion, yes Obstruction of justice, yes. Lying, yes.
    Who did the Russians help, Trump of course. Was it a witch hunt? No.
    Just want to point out that we don’t think they’re dumb because we disagree with them , we think they are dumb because they are idiots who want to wipe their ass with our constitution.

    furthermore, we don’t think you’re dumb because we disagree with you.
    We think you’re dumb because of the idiotic shit you post, like in your post above.

    Exactly how stupid are you? (That’s a rhetorical question, btw, you’re probably too dumb to realize that)
    Last edited by thatguy; 07-26-2019 at 07:43 AM.
    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton

  15. #56
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,815

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LiquidDan View Post
    Quote of the day right there! LOL
    How many people have been called dumb by Jack Ass for having a different opinion?
    Consider your Ass bitten Jack Ass!
    Oh, how cute, and Sooo dumb.
    There is a difference between dumb and wrong.
    You of course, wouldn't understand that, making your comment both.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95