The squad
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 96

Thread:
The squad

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Texas Hill Country
    Posts
    112

    Default The squad

    The socialist/commie Dems must be so proud of these ignorant/stupid enemies of America. Now we have 2 Muslim bitches in congress who want to destroy America, 1 stupid ex bartender who has no idea what she is talking about and 1 black woman who thinks everyone is racist except herself.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    LP-25.com Infomaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    New Port Richey, FL
    Posts
    16,847

    Default

    Joe Dems stick together regardless. The local libtards will be here shortly to defend them. To point out something about Trump to redirect the focus (Libtard 101) Change the subject etc.

    OK in 3... 2... 1...
    If For Some Reason I Do Something Worthy Of Recognition. God Provided The Ability And Deserves The Credit.


    QE 439 Twin Turbo

  4. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    3,342

    Default

    Remember, only HYPER CAPITALISM is PERFECT! Like when the Railroad barons ran all their workers into the ground, or when Gould and Fisk tried to corner the gold market...man, those were the good ole days! Let rich people wreck the economy and walk away richer...Kind of like the Repcons allowing the banking industry to wreck the economy in 2008...and then BAILED the banks out- and did not require them to pay it back....(Your tax dollars at work!)

    The old Repcons heros were Abe Lincoln, Ike and Teddy....But the new repcons heros are Fisk and Gould, Phil Gramm, and the guy who has declared bankruptcy more than anyone in the world, The "Great" Donnie......Took Daddy's money and ripped off everyone he dealt with...But, hey, at least he's getting money from his pal Putin......"Right"?

    When are you guys gonna start talking about Donnie's great "War record"...? How many wars did he fight in? And has one dime of his money ever gone to help veterans? (Not what he says, what he DOES)

    And when do we start deporting ANYONE who doesn't agree 1000% with the Trumpy doctorine (Everything for me-me-me-me! (That's what Donnie says!)

    White christians are perfect........anyone else is a heretic....shouldn't anyone not Christian, and white, and (NEW)Conservative be deported?
    Last edited by cvxjet; 07-16-2019 at 11:33 AM.

  5. #4
    Senior Member LiquidDan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Acton, Ca
    Posts
    1,222

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cvxjet View Post
    Remember, only HYPER CAPITALISM is PERFECT! Like when the Railroad barons ran all their workers into the ground, or when Gould and Fisk tried to corner the gold market...man, those were the good ole days! Let rich people wreck the economy and walk away richer...Kind of like the Repcons allowing the banking industry to wreck the economy in 2008...and then BAILED the banks out- and did not require them to pay it back....(Your tax dollars at work!)

    The old Repcons heros were Abe Lincoln, Ike and Teddy....But the new repcons heros are Fisk and Gould, Phil Gramm, and the guy who has declared bankruptcy more than anyone in the world, The "Great" Donnie......Took Daddy's money and ripped off everyone he dealt with...But, hey, at least he's getting money from his pal Putin......"Right"?

    When are you guys gonna start talking about Donnie's great "War record"...? How many wars did he fight in? And has one dime of his money ever gone to help veterans? (Not what he says, what he DOES)

    And when do we start deporting ANYONE who doesn't agree 1000% with the Trumpy doctorine (Everything for me-me-me-me! (That's what Donnie says!)

    White christians are perfect........anyone else is a heretic....shouldn't anyone not Christian, and white, and (NEW)Conservative be deported?
    CVX...and I bet you wonder why this place is so dead...I will give you a hint!
    Instead of babbling about your own repeated agenda, try commenting on the Original Posters initial posted subject agenda.
    Originally Posted by gn7 "Stick to making the worlds best engine stand."

  6. #5
    Senior Member f_inscreenname's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Pasadena, Maryland
    Posts
    1,518

    Default

    The four morons of the apocalypse. They are the reason there is directions on shampoo bottles.
    A winner is just a loser that got up and did it one more time.
    1959 Biesemeyer - 4pt Hydro Drag - 2013 ACBS Winner - Best Race Boat
    1966 Donzi 16
    1967 Nova Marine - SuperNova24 - ACBS Winner - 2012 Best Race Boat - 2016 Peoples Choice & Best Non Wood
    1972 John Allmand - Nova 19
    1982 PolarKraft -Jonboat - Crab Killer

  7. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Newbury Park, Ca/Mohave Valley, Az
    Posts
    8,156

    Default Posting info

    Quote Originally Posted by LiquidDan View Post
    CVX...and I bet you wonder why this place is so dead...I will give you a hint!
    Instead of babbling about your own repeated agenda, try commenting on the Original Posters initial posted subject agenda.
    Dan, that would require an original thought..Those are not part of the libtard agenda...
    Ray
    LOUD BOATS SAVE LIVES

  8. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    3,342

    Default

    Real Simple; Telling >>>>>US CITIZENS<<<<< to get out of our country is really bad. If you can't see that, then you are an idiot, and are spitting on the Constitution. Reagan, Ike and Lincoln would be appalled at this situation....But as long as Putin-News (Fox and A1) tell you that is how you should feel, that is the way you MUST feel. Of course some of the Democraps are too far left- just as some of the Repcons are too far right- but if ANYONE doesn't salute the hyper-right, you want them expelled from the country.....

    Remember, you MUST fight your countrymen...that is far more important than fighting Putin, or any of our other enemies......How you do not see how miserable Chump is is just beyond me...My god, he was spitting on a great American who actually fought for our country, John McCain, and you guys are right there- Chump is a DRAFT-Dodger who never did ANYTHING for ANYONE but HIMSELF, but you guys are ready to send him your money and daughters- hell, if he was gay you'd send him your sons!

    Kind of like the other "Hero of the Father-party", John Wayne, who did not fight in WW2....But he was a "Great American HERO!!!!!!!!!!" All the new "Right's" heros are BS.....

    What the hell do you guys think when Chumpy says he admires Kimmy?

  9. #8
    LP-25.com Infomaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    New Port Richey, FL
    Posts
    16,847

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Infomaniac View Post
    Joe Dems stick together regardless. The local libtards will be here shortly to defend them. To point out something about Trump to redirect the focus (Libtard 101) Change the subject etc.

    OK in 3... 2... 1...
    It was inevitable. But moronic x2.
    If For Some Reason I Do Something Worthy Of Recognition. God Provided The Ability And Deserves The Credit.


    QE 439 Twin Turbo

  10. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    3,342

    Default

    Now remember- Trump is a Hero of this country- fought in every war- also, he has "Given" money to numerous veterans institutions, and he is a SELF-made Billionaire- he should be treated like royalty!

    Anything he says should be believed without room for doubt........and anything he wants should be the LAW of the land!

    When he proclaims, "I am the greatest president ever!" then everyone should bow and chant "Trump the great, Trump the Great!!!!!"

    If your daughter is grabbed by the pussy by Trump, she should be glad that the great trump has touched her......

    And we should all realize that anyone in government should be at his beck and call- the only reason for the existence of the US Government is for the Great Trump's benefit!

    You guys should just paint your faces with "Trump is Great".....

    And I keep telling you- I am not a liberal- but I am not a >>>New<<< "conservative" either...I grew up back in the day when US citizens were actually worried about outside influences- Now you new "Conservatives" celebrate outside influence- as long as you........."Win"........

    See how long your "Winning streak" goes...I can guarantee you that Putin hasn't spent billions of dollars to help the US........

  11. #10
    LP-25.com Infomaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    New Port Richey, FL
    Posts
    16,847

    Default

    And I thought jim was the biggest idiot on here. You got it man. What a dumbass.
    If For Some Reason I Do Something Worthy Of Recognition. God Provided The Ability And Deserves The Credit.


    QE 439 Twin Turbo

  12. #11
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,447

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Infomaniac View Post
    And I thought jim was the biggest idiot on here. You got it man. What a dumbass.
    Jughead just got the ax next door so I imagine he’ll be back to claim his title soon enough.
    That is, assuming he gets computer time at the puzzle factory.
    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton

  13. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,813

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
    Jughead just got the ax next door so I imagine he’ll be back to claim his title soon enough.
    That is, assuming he gets computer time at the puzzle factory.
    I'm glad to see you contributing to the topic. As usual you're not.

    Back on topic.
    It seems as though some of you guys are all patriotic and support the rule of law and the Constitution, until you disagree with something.
    Amazingly it seems like you follow the lead of Trump who thinks norms, regulations and the law doesn't apply to him, and never mind common decency.

    The "SQUAD," whether you like them or not was legally elected to represent their area, and each one is a legal Citizen with 3 of them being born in the United States. They all are 100% legal Citizens and members of Congress.

    We've all heard numerous times someone saying, "They may not agree with you, but they will fight to defend your right to say it." Granted, I've not heard any of you say that, and obviously you must not believe it.

    Recently, Trump led and encouraged the chant, "GO BACK WHERE YOU CAME FROM" towards these Congresswomen. Some of you say, he's not racist or sexist which should be hard to believe, but it isn't.
    Not one time has Trump ever said anything like that about Bernie Sanders, even though he and the SQUAD represent and say very similar things. Why is that?
    Could it be because he's a white male?

    Trump has on more than one Occassion started and encouraged the chant, "GO BACK WHERE YOU CAME FROM," towards these women and none of you, nor very many Republican Lawmakers criticize him for what appears to be, violating the law.

    The U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) specifically cites the phrase "Go back to where you came from" as the type of language that could violate anti-discrimination employment laws in certain circumstances. The phrase is nearly identical to what Mr. Trump wrote in his tweets about the congresswomen: "Why don't they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came."
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/eeoc-go...-trump-tweets/

    Trump was not referencing their District, but some other land not in the United States.
    Whether you agree with them or not, they are representing those who elected them.
    To say they are stupid is an ignorant comment. You apparently have not heard them speak.
    If you want to criticize them, criticize them for what they actually say and not who or what you think they are.
    Don't criticize them for what some Right Wing TV Host has summarized what they said.

    The SQUAD is a small fraction of the House of Representatives and there are many others to maintain a balance.
    You should fear them less than what the current President represents.

  14. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    3,342

    Default

    The new GOP is now the White Nationalist party........remember to go to the church burning! It is A-OK to burn a church only frequented by blacks, Hispanics, asians, mormons, etc!!! How soon before you start outlawing all parties except yours?

    Come on, use Hitler's Mein Kampf.....Chumpy is following it and using all of hitler's tricks to rile you guys up so you HATE-HATE-HATE anyone who doesn't march in lock-step....

    You guys just keep sucking up the soap being poured in your mouths- Don't worry about anything outside this country- All of our problems can be solved by the supper-genius....Donnie Chump- (But you guys are the real chumps!)

    Explain one thing about your new "Conservatism"; Why has YOUR party doubled the deficit? Weren't you the crybabies screaming about Obama increasing the deficit? (I know your stupid answer- Idiots!)

  15. #14
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,447

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimsplace View Post
    I'm glad to see you contributing to the topic. As usual you're not.

    Back on topic.
    It seems as though some of you guys are all patriotic and support the rule of law and the Constitution, until you disagree with something.
    Amazingly it seems like you follow the lead of Trump who thinks norms, regulations and the law doesn't apply to him, and never mind common decency.

    The "SQUAD," whether you like them or not was legally elected to represent their area, and each one is a legal Citizen with 3 of them being born in the United States. They all are 100% legal Citizens and members of Congress.

    We've all heard numerous times someone saying, "They may not agree with you, but they will fight to defend your right to say it." Granted, I've not heard any of you say that, and obviously you must not believe it.

    Recently, Trump led and encouraged the chant, "GO BACK WHERE YOU CAME FROM" towards these Congresswomen. Some of you say, he's not racist or sexist which should be hard to believe, but it isn't.
    Not one time has Trump ever said anything like that about Bernie Sanders, even though he and the SQUAD represent and say very similar things. Why is that?
    Could it be because he's a white male?

    Trump has on more than one Occassion started and encouraged the chant, "GO BACK WHERE YOU CAME FROM," towards these women and none of you, nor very many Republican Lawmakers criticize him for what appears to be, violating the law.

    The U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) specifically cites the phrase "Go back to where you came from" as the type of language that could violate anti-discrimination employment laws in certain circumstances. The phrase is nearly identical to what Mr. Trump wrote in his tweets about the congresswomen: "Why don't they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came."
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/eeoc-go...-trump-tweets/

    Trump was not referencing their District, but some other land not in the United States.
    Whether you agree with them or not, they are representing those who elected them.
    To say they are stupid is an ignorant comment. You apparently have not heard them speak.
    If you want to criticize them, criticize them for what they actually say and not who or what you think they are.
    Don't criticize them for what some Right Wing TV Host has summarized what they said.

    The SQUAD is a small fraction of the House of Representatives and there are many others to maintain a balance.
    You should fear them less than what the current President represents.
    Quote Originally Posted by cvxjet View Post
    The new GOP is now the White Nationalist party........remember to go to the church burning! It is A-OK to burn a church only frequented by blacks, Hispanics, asians, mormons, etc!!! How soon before you start outlawing all parties except yours?

    Come on, use Hitler's Mein Kampf.....Chumpy is following it and using all of hitler's tricks to rile you guys up so you HATE-HATE-HATE anyone who doesn't march in lock-step....

    You guys just keep sucking up the soap being poured in your mouths- Don't worry about anything outside this country- All of our problems can be solved by the supper-genius....Donnie Chump- (But you guys are the real chumps!)

    Explain one thing about your new "Conservatism"; Why has YOUR party doubled the deficit? Weren't you the crybabies screaming about Obama increasing the deficit? (I know your stupid answer- Idiots!)

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CF593E40-7ED2-4A5E-B338-730C27DBC906.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	13.1 KB 
ID:	1033115
    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95