A Burglary in Baltimore
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread:
A Burglary in Baltimore

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    952

    Default A Burglary in Baltimore

    Elijah Cummings had a break in......... Let me guess There was paperwork and documents stolen....OH MY.......

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Newbury Park, Ca/Mohave Valley, Az
    Posts
    8,169

    Default Of course...

    Sure, any incriminating documents were taken. They were worthless to a burglar, and the jewelry box was untouched.. However, this "break in" can't be disputed by totally inept police forces... The alternative would be if Cummings committed suicide because of the shock of being burglarized.. I would love to be a fly on the wall when he is talking to the Clinton's handlers... Cummings is worse than the drunk that runs over some kids, leaves the scene, and reports his car stolen...And that drunk has more class than Cummings who has ZERO class...
    Ray
    LOUD BOATS SAVE LIVES

  4. #3
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,456

    Default

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	714BA423-26A2-4630-9D57-8E592EDF6351.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	20.0 KB 
ID:	1033393
    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton

  5. #4
    Senior Member f_inscreenname's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Pasadena, Maryland
    Posts
    1,533

    Default

    Happened before Trump said anything to.
    A winner is just a loser that got up and did it one more time.
    1959 Biesemeyer - 4pt Hydro Drag - 2013 ACBS Winner - Best Race Boat
    1966 Donzi 16
    1967 Nova Marine - SuperNova24 - ACBS Winner - 2012 Best Race Boat - 2016 Peoples Choice & Best Non Wood
    1972 John Allmand - Nova 19
    1982 PolarKraft -Jonboat - Crab Killer

  6. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,829

    Default

    I'm still waiting to find out what the posts above are trying to get at.

    Ok, there was a break in. So far there have been some weak 3rd grade level attempts at something, but not really saying anything or what their point is.
    It isn't too bright to attack someone when there isn't even a hint of support for what you are saying, or actually not saying.
    Surely you can do better, as it really makes you look foolish.
    What is even worse is when others chime in like it's a hot topic. Now, that is really dumb.
    One even wants others to think he a moderate. The truth is, he's extremely dumb, and not just moderately dumb.

  7. #6
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimsplace View Post
    It isn't too bright to attack someone when there isn't even a hint of support for what you are saying, or actually not saying.
    Surely you can do better, as it really makes you look foolish.
    What is even worse is when others chime in like it's a hot topic. Now, that is really dumb

    Um...can you say 3 years wasted chasing a Russian collusion wet dream?

    talk about a real knee slapper.

    God damn you are fucking stupid.
    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton

  8. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    952

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
    Um...can you say 3 years wasted chasing a Russian collusion wet dream?

    talk about a real knee slapper.

    God damn you are fucking stupid.
    And don't forget the 32 million it cost the tax payers.....

  9. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    952

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimsplace View Post
    I'm still waiting to find out what the posts above are trying to get at.

    Ok, there was a break in. So far there have been some weak 3rd grade level attempts at something, but not really saying anything or what their point is.
    It isn't too bright to attack someone when there isn't even a hint of support for what you are saying, or actually not saying.
    Surely you can do better, as it really makes you look foolish.
    What is even worse is when others chime in like it's a hot topic. Now, that is really dumb.
    One even wants others to think he a moderate. The truth is, he's extremely dumb, and not just moderately dumb.
    My post was purely Sarcasm, that was the point.... Now lets see how much money gets wasted on where Baltimore's money went! I can just about GUESS (same word I used before "GUESS" that's why there's no hint of support) None, although if they did look into it, they will surely find more than they found for the wasted 32 million..... Just an attempt to see who would argue with a "FREE LUNCH" sign.... And the winner is (Drum Roll)........ Jimbo

  10. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,829

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by purpledragon View Post
    My post was purely Sarcasm, that was the point.... Now lets see how much money gets wasted on where Baltimore's money went! I can just about GUESS (same word I used before "GUESS" that's why there's no hint of support) None, although if they did look into it, they will surely find more than they found for the wasted 32 million..... Just an attempt to see who would argue with a "FREE LUNCH" sign.... And the winner is (Drum Roll)........ Jimbo


    Actually, it looks as though some of your peeps took your bait and ran with it, but not me.
    And the winner is (Drum Roll).........thatguy, f_inscreenname.

    In case you didn't realize it, I didn't argue anything.
    I ask a question.
    It appeared as an idiotic post to me, and now you confirmed that it was when you say, your, "Post was purely Sarcasm."
    Do I need to move you from the foolish post to really stupid post?

    Please point out where you think I was argumentative.
    "I'm still waiting to find out what the posts above are trying to get at.

    Ok, there was a break in. So far there have been some weak 3rd grade level attempts at something, but not really saying anything or what their point is.
    It isn't too bright to attack someone when there isn't even a hint of support for what you are saying, or actually not saying."

    Surely you can do better, as it really makes you look foolish.
    What is even worse is when others chime in like it's a hot topic. Now, that is really dumb.
    One even wants others to think he a moderate. The truth is, he's extremely dumb, and not just moderately dumb
    Last edited by jimsplace; 08-04-2019 at 09:25 AM.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95