The Party of Bullshit
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 48

Thread:
The Party of Bullshit

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Texas Hill Country
    Posts
    118

    Default The Party of Bullshit

    It seems the Socialist/Commie/Islamic Party, previously known as the Democrat Party, has fallen to new lows. The MSM headed by the New York Times, have accused Pres. Trump of inciting the horrific shootings in El Paso, and Dayton. Pathetic reasoning by idiots and stupid shits! Like the comedian once said, "you can't fix stupid".
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    a.k.a. "Mean Pair" Nice Pair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    I want out of Kalifornia
    Posts
    5,945

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Man Joe View Post
    It seems the Socialist/Commie/Islamic Party, previously known as the Democrat Party, has fallen to new lows. The MSM headed by the New York Times, have accused Pres. Trump of inciting the horrific shootings in El Paso, and Dayton. Pathetic reasoning by idiots and stupid shits! Like the comedian once said, "you can't fix stupid".

    Name:  1) .jpg
Views: 146
Size:  4.7 KB


    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  4. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Newbury Park, Ca/Mohave Valley, Az
    Posts
    8,169

    Default Stupid...Yeah

    Stupid, yes, that is why the scum of 4 fits into their party so well......Dumber than a sack of hair. X 4...
    LOUD BOATS SAVE LIVES
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  5. #4
    Senior Member f_inscreenname's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Pasadena, Maryland
    Posts
    1,533

    Default

    Chairman, chairman ….quick point of privilege.....

    A winner is just a loser that got up and did it one more time.
    1959 Biesemeyer - 4pt Hydro Drag - 2013 ACBS Winner - Best Race Boat
    1966 Donzi 16
    1967 Nova Marine - SuperNova24 - ACBS Winner - 2012 Best Race Boat - 2016 Peoples Choice & Best Non Wood
    1972 John Allmand - Nova 19
    1982 PolarKraft -Jonboat - Crab Killer
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  6. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,829

    Default


    Ya got one thing right, "You can't fix stupid," but that's about all.
    You don't even have to be very smart to make the connection. Some people just aren't too bright though.

    Even a blind jackass should be able to make the connection of violence and Trumps hate filled rhetoric and attacks. He encourages violence and has never encouraged civility, especially at his own rallies or in his tweets.


    Violence by the Right extreme has increased under this presidency and he knows that's part of his base, so he encourages it and at times even suggests where the violence should be directed. So, he's seldom critical, except during a few rare speeches after some shooting has occurred, and where someone else has written it for him. It's easy to tell when someone else has written it because he has trouble reading it, and there is no sincerity in the delivery.

    During Trumps Presidency, there have been more Right Wing violence than from foreign terrorism.
    One thing not being talked about, would be when there is Right Wing terrorism, that leads to more homegrown terrorism in general. It encourages others with similar beliefs as well as retaliation from the other extreme.

    For the Trump supporters who think he's doing a great job, there is more terrorism and mass shootings now than ever before and there is more illegals crossing the border than ever before.
    Maybe you think thats a great job, but both are a result of this Presidents rhetoric.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  7. #6
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimsplace View Post

    Ya got one thing right, "You can't fix stupid," but that's about all.
    You don't even have to be very smart to make the connection. Some people just aren't too bright though.Even a blind jackass should be able to make the connection of violence and Trumps hate filled rhetoric and attacks. He encourages violence and has never encouraged civility, especially at his own rallies or in his tweets.


    Violence by the Right extreme has increased under this presidency and he knows that's part of his base, so he encourages it and at times even suggests where the violence should be directed. So, he's seldom critical, except during a few rare speeches after some shooting has occurred, and where someone else has written it for him. It's easy to tell when someone else has written it because he has trouble reading it, and there is no sincerity in the delivery.

    During Trumps Presidency, there have been more Right Wing violence than from foreign terrorism.
    One thing not being talked about, would be when there is Right Wing terrorism, that leads to more homegrown terrorism in general. It encourages others with similar beliefs as well as retaliation from the other extreme.

    For the Trump supporters who think he's doing a great job, there is more terrorism and mass shootings now than ever before and there is more illegals crossing the border than ever before.
    Maybe you think thats a great job, but both are a result of this Presidents rhetoric.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	608B47CC-D811-4388-985B-A21C780F1F93.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	31.0 KB 
ID:	1033527
    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  8. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,829

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	608B47CC-D811-4388-985B-A21C780F1F93.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	31.0 KB 
ID:	1033527
    Is that the best you've got? It's retarded.
    It's also been around forever, kind of like you, pathetic
    .
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  9. #8
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimsplace View Post
    Is that the best you've got? It's retarded.
    It's also been around forever, kind of like you, pathetic
    .
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D8524ED3-8EEA-477D-9250-54550AAA446F.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	18.3 KB 
ID:	1033539
    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  10. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Texas Hill Country
    Posts
    118

    Default

    TG, it is not surprising that JP spews out 4 paragraphs of shit that is almost carbon copies of MSNBC phony journalism.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  11. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,829

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Man Joe View Post
    TG, it is not surprising that JP spews out 4 paragraphs of shit that is almost carbon copies of MSNBC phony journalism.

    If you had anything to support your ignorance, you would have posted it.
    But you don't, so you didn't.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  12. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,829

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D8524ED3-8EEA-477D-9250-54550AAA446F.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	18.3 KB 
ID:	1033539


    You are proving my point, your pathetic.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  13. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Newbury Park, Ca/Mohave Valley, Az
    Posts
    8,169

    Default Magic

    The ignore button is magic...
    LOUD BOATS SAVE LIVES
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  14. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    3,363

    Default

    "Send her back!! Send her back!!" chants the Trumpys and Chumpy Laughs and is a proud papa......

    You are so obviously racist it is beyond anything I have seen in my 59 years.......And yet you morons actually believe yourselves when you state "Racism?....I don't see no racism!"

    You guys all love your Chumpy personality cult.......So completely brainwashed.......That's why you have flys laying eggs in your ears! (No wax left to keep them out...)

    Remember, only WHITE Christians need apply....."Right"?
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  15. #14
    Just Me snoc653's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Eastern Iowa
    Posts
    4,047

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cvxjet View Post
    "Send her back!! Send her back!!" chants the Trumpys and Chumpy Laughs and is a proud papa......

    You are so obviously racist it is beyond anything I have seen in my 59 years.......And yet you morons actually believe yourselves when you state "Racism?....I don't see no racism!"

    You guys all love your Chumpy personality cult.......So completely brainwashed.......That's why you have flys laying eggs in your ears! (No wax left to keep them out...)

    Remember, only WHITE Christians need apply....."Right"?
    So out of curiosity. Can you site one specific time where Trump made a anti- Hispanic, Black, Islamic, remark (in other words a blatantly prejudiced comment)? And don't use him saying he is against illegal immigrants, or against Muslim Terrorist or terror based organizations. Yet you want to say he is a racist and anyone that supports him must also be. Would you like to see how many times he has specifically made comments against people who commit hate crimes, or preach prejudicial policies, or break laws?

    So you blame Trump for the air of racial, financial, and even the gender based divisiveness that is gripping our nation. Yet it was Zero that stirred the race pot, the 1% pot, and even the gender pot. In fact didn't Zero run on the basic identity devisiveness that has been whipped into a tinder box of tension and hate? Isn't it the lame stream media that keeps stirring those pots and accusing anyone they don't support as being the root cause?

    For the record: I am against ILLEGAL immigration, hate CRIMEs, and the PROMOTION OF RACISM (real and imagined), aren't you? Or are you the all in favor politicians that if it suites your needs it's OK type? The type that loves to stir those very pots and then point thier finger at others and say but it's their fault? From your posts you claim to be the first, but your actions sure look more like the latter. Why is that?
    Last edited by snoc653; 08-09-2019 at 11:45 AM.
    So many projects, so little time
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95