Another lawyer POS
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread:
Another lawyer POS

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Texas Hill Country
    Posts
    123

    Default Another lawyer POS

    This recent news about this piece of shit lawyer, Zaid, is another example of how the Dems, socialist, commies conduct themselves. Zaid's tweets about opening up a "coup", impeachment, of the President in January 2017, is a disgrace. Zaid is one of the "whistleblowers" lawyers. Trump is a legally elected President. Does this "coup" attempt qualify as treason?

    I am certain the two dumbass libs will spew out their shit.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Texas Hill Country
    Posts
    123

    Default

    Now the prick comes out today saying, "I meant doing every thing in a lawful way". What a fucking liar. Trump did not do anything yet. He had just been sworn into office. Zaid is traitor, in my opinion. I would love to see the fuck go to jail.

  4. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,846

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Man Joe View Post
    Now the prick comes out today saying, "I meant doing every thing in a lawful way". What a fucking liar. Trump did not do anything yet. He had just been sworn into office. Zaid is traitor, in my opinion. I would love to see the fuck go to jail.
    I'm a little confused.
    Someone tweets they are going to do to something almost two years ago and you think that is treasonous. You call them a liar with no evidence, and yet the President lies multiple times per day and you say nothing.
    Yet, when the President withholds money approved by congress that is to go to another country to fight against a common foe, (Russia) for his own benefit, and which does not benefit America or anyone else in any way, that's Ok. The only benefit would result in a foreign government's actions possibly influencing an American Political Election.

    And, it appears Trump has requested more than one country to provide dirt on a political opponent with no evidence they ever did anything wrong.

    It's hilarious that you post, "Trump did not do anything yet."
    Actually he has.

    I guess you are proud to be a Trump'er, no matter how far down he takes the Republican Party. But then I guess your idea of Trump multi-tasking is being a fucking liar. Two task at once.

    That's sort of like Trump saying, "His call was perfect."
    Last edited by jimsplace; 11-08-2019 at 10:03 AM.

  5. #4
    Senior Member f_inscreenname's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Pasadena, Maryland
    Posts
    1,547

    Default

    A winner is just a loser that got up and did it one more time.
    1959 Biesemeyer - 4pt Hydro Drag - 2013 ACBS Winner - Best Race Boat
    1966 Donzi 16
    1967 Nova Marine - SuperNova24 - ACBS Winner - 2012 Best Race Boat - 2016 Peoples Choice & Best Non Wood
    1972 John Allmand - Nova 19
    1982 PolarKraft -Jonboat - Crab Killer

  6. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,846

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by f_inscreenname View Post
    After how many hours of testimony of factual information being presented, and you use a 19 second clip of Jordon using an incorrect statement as your reason to support the Pres. That's pathetic.

    You played only what Jordon said, but failed to include the reply.
    Trump did what he's being accused and it's more than clear, along with being documented.

    Did Trump withhold funds for his personal benefit? A lot of people have testified he did.
    Did he withhold the funds to benefit America? No one seems to think that was the reason.
    The funds were approved by congress, and the President does not have the right to withhold those funds without justification.

  7. #6
    Senior Member wolfie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    In the garage working on the boat in Utah, United States
    Posts
    7,810

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimsplace View Post
    After how many hours of testimony of factual information being presented, and you use a 19 second clip of Jordon using an incorrect statement as your reason to support the Pres. That's pathetic.

    You played only what Jordon said, but failed to include the reply.
    Trump did what he's being accused and it's more than clear, along with being documented.

    Did Trump withhold funds for his personal benefit? A lot of people have testified he did.
    Did he withhold the funds to benefit America? No one seems to think that was the reason.
    The funds were approved by congress, and the President does not have the right to withhold those funds without justification.
    What's extremely sad is that Biden did exactly what you're saying, bragged about it, but no one cares. And you'll vote for him and defend his actions.

  8. #7
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,460

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimsplace View Post
    I'm a little confused.
    What do you mean a “little”???
    Thanks for the sig line though!!

    Ill put it to good use!!
    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95