This on Obama's watch
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 37

Thread:
This on Obama's watch

  1. #1
    Senior Member katchenup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    vacaville ca.
    Posts
    387

    Default This on Obama's watch

    Deadliest month for our troops in Afghanistan, 45 dead in August.
    Where are all the protesters, and anti war haters, Where and when will they (the media) announce this.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    058
    058 is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    4,115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by katchenup View Post
    Deadliest month for our troops in Afghanistan, 45 dead in August.
    Where are all the protesters, and anti war haters, Where and when will they (the media) announce this.
    Where have you been? This is the GOOD war. The BAD war was GWB's Iraq and blood for oil.....Now its blood for opium. I guess the main stream media has much better things to report, like MJ's doctor and charges of manslaughter. And BTW if you are against the Afgan war then you must be a racist.
    Within the heart of every stray lies the singular desire to be loved. "Good grief you're an irritating blowhard...." [Tex 6/16/11]

  4. #3
    Senior Member katchenup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    vacaville ca.
    Posts
    387

    Default

    No not against war at all. I honor our troops to the fullest. I was just saying how strange it is from one party protest to another. And racist.....Hell I've been called worse.

  5. #4
    "On the road again..." Old Texan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    South Texas
    Posts
    9,356

    Default

    Is Cindy Sheehan camping out in Martha's Vineyard this week?????
    "Bottle by bottle, I'm clearing off that shelf...."

  6. #5
    Senior Member thumbs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Orange County
    Posts
    2,364

    Default This on Bush's watch





    Puls since Bush delcared "Mission Accomplished" (5/1/03) 4198 more dead Americans.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	300px-National_Park_Service_9-11_Statue_of_Liberty_and_WTC_fire.jpg 
Views:	148 
Size:	11.1 KB 
ID:	52358   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aerial_precollapse1_s.jpg 
Views:	156 
Size:	6.6 KB 
ID:	52359  

  7. #6
    Senior Member Cdog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Scottsdale
    Posts
    3,006

    Default

    With the new rules of engagement our troops are under there will be many more deaths.


    Since we're not going to do it right. We should pull out completely. 1 American life is not worth fighting this half assed micky mouse war on either front.

    Thumbs. Major screw ups of the past admin don't justify screw ups now under 0. We're talking about someones dad, brother or son. 0 needs to do it right or don't do it at all.

  8. #7
    Senior Member thumbs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Orange County
    Posts
    2,364

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cdog View Post
    With the new rules of engagement our troops are under there will be many more deaths.


    Since we're not going to do it right. We should pull out completely. 1 American life is not worth fighting this half assed micky mouse war on either front.

    Thumbs. Major screw ups of the past admin don't justify screw ups now under 0. We're talking about someones dad, brother or son. 0 needs to do it right or don't do it at all.
    Never said it did. Just made the same point this thread is about.

    TK was someones dad, brother and a son also.

    Agreed with everything else you posted.

  9. #8
    Senior Member katchenup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    vacaville ca.
    Posts
    387

    Default

    Thumbs....You have it wrong, My meaning of this thread is not to compare the wars in any way. Or to compare what happened on who's watch.

    I'm just curious to know where all the POS protesters are when there is a war going on with a POS Democrat for a president.

  10. #9
    Senior Member thumbs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Orange County
    Posts
    2,364

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by katchenup View Post
    Thumbs....You have it wrong, My meaning of this thread is not to compare the wars in any way. Or to compare what happened on who's watch.

    I'm just curious to know where all the POS protesters are when there is a war going on with a POS Democrat for a president.
    I know it was not meant to compare. It was meant to bash. I'm the one making the comparison. No need to thank me.

  11. #10
    Senior Member katchenup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    vacaville ca.
    Posts
    387

    Default

    Wrong again........Simply curiosity,

    If I was meaning it to be a BASH, I would BASH the part of how these POS Dem's continue counting the number of dead soldiers and blaming Bush even after Bush has left office.



    (Puls since Bush delcared "Mission Accomplished" (5/1/03) 4198 more dead Americans.


    You are welcome...Any time

    And please keep that POS Ted jack off kennedy out of this.
    Last edited by katchenup; 08-28-2009 at 02:35 PM.

  12. #11
    Senior Member 500BBC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    CIUDAD MEXICO NORTE
    Posts
    6,008

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thumbs View Post




    Puls since Bush delcared "Mission Accomplished" (5/1/03) 4198 more dead Americans.

    Wrong, clintoons watch, allowed in the country on toon's watch, trained on toon's watch, planned on toon's watch, FBI and CIA hands tied behind their backs on toon's watch, Cole on toon's watch, Kobar towers on toon's watch, somalia on toon's watch, bin laden offered to this country mutiple times on toon's watch, denial of taking Bin laden out on toon's watch.

    The one and only BOMBING of the WTC on toon's watch, an act of war ignored by the toon's.


    Our current casualties due 100% to toon and jiminy catamuh fcking up the middle east to where we had to go to war to try and fix their fck ups.
    "Pot had helped, and booze; maybe a little blow when you could afford it. Not smack, though" President Barack Obama.

    Liberals just chose to ignore relevant information about the world they live in, and then call themselves sophisticated for having chosen to be more stupid than God made them.

  13. #12
    Senior Member katchenup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    vacaville ca.
    Posts
    387

    Default

    OUCH.....Slammed that Thumb in the door.

  14. #13
    "On the road again..." Old Texan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    South Texas
    Posts
    9,356

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thumbs View Post
    Never said it did. Just made the same point this thread is about.

    TK was someones dad, brother and a son also.

    Agreed with everything else you posted.
    You're a hard one to figure out. At times you seem close to being objective and than you post up a picture of terrorist tragedy blaming someone trying to make a some kind of point completely unrelated.

    The thread is directed at the media's lack of attention to the middle east wars now that the Admin has changed. True or not?????

    Than you carry on about TK.

    2 Questions. Let's see if you can/will give an honest answer or not:

    1- Have the protestors of the war lightened up in their public complaints to the WH about ending the wars?

    2- Did Ted Kennedy leave a girl to die by not seeking immediate help to get her removed from the underwater vehicle in a wreck he caused?
    "Bottle by bottle, I'm clearing off that shelf...."

  15. #14
    Senior Member thumbs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Orange County
    Posts
    2,364

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 500BBC View Post
    Wrong, clintoons watch, allowed in the country on toon's watch, trained on toon's watch, planned on toon's watch, FBI and CIA hands tied behind their backs on toon's watch, Cole on toon's watch, Kobar towers on toon's watch, somalia on toon's watch, bin laden offered to this country mutiple times on toon's watch, denial of taking Bin laden out on toon's watch.

    The one and only BOMBING of the WTC on toon's watch, an act of war ignored by the toon's.


    Our current casualties due 100% to toon and jiminy catamuh fcking up the middle east to where we had to go to war to try and fix their fck ups.
    You are right. Terriorist neved did anything to the US while bush was in office. He declared a war on Terriorist just for the fock of it and to drop bombs because thats always the first responce of the Repubtards. Carry on....... I'm goig to lunch. Have a nice day.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95