Van Jones finally resigns
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 77

Thread:
Van Jones finally resigns

  1. #1
    Senior Member PaPaG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    2,545

    Default Van Jones finally resigns

    WOW, I can't believe it took this long but Van Jones resigned last night with no or very little media coverage....finally....

    Just goes to show you how public support or public opposition can really work....to those that are so arrogant and think you are above public opinion.....take note.....

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Senior Member PaPaG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    2,545

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PaPaG View Post
    WOW, I can't believe it took this long but Van Jones resigned last night with no or very little media coverage....finally....

    Just goes to show you how public support or public opposition can really work....to those that are so arrogant and think you are above public opinion.....take note.....
    Admin, I posted this in the wrong place. Please move this over to the political thread...
    thanks

  4. #3
    Senior Member Baja Big Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    so cal
    Posts
    2,434

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PaPaG View Post
    Admin, I posted this in the wrong place. Please move this over to the political thread...
    thanks
    Thank God you didnt do this at the "other" place, or you would be on vacation!!!

  5. #4
    Temporarily Pacified! donzi5150's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    West Palm Beach, Florida
    Posts
    5,554

    Default

    You know what is sad PaPaG? It is that us uneducated Conservatives brought up this communist Czar of the O administration and others in previous discussions and the Ultra Liberals of this forum had no clue who he was. Yet the unwavering support of the O destruction of this country continues by the left.

    "On every question of construction (of the Constitution) let us carry ourselves back to the time when the Constitution was adopted, recollect the spirit manifested in the debates, and instead of trying what meaning may be squeezed out of the text, or invent against it, conform to the probable one in which it was passed."
    Thomas Jefferson letter to Justice William Johnson, June 12, 1823

  6. #5
    Colts fan & Stoker owner RitcheyRch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Santa Clarita Valley
    Posts
    8,170

    Default

    Now if only the other 50 or so czars would resign.
    www.facebook.com/RitcheyRch

    "I didn't pay them for sex, I paid them to leave"
    Charlie Sheen

    Life is all about ass, you're either covering it, hauling it, laughing it off, kicking it, kissing it, busting it, trying to get a piece of it, or behaving like one.

  7. #6
    Happy Member WishIknew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Under a Rock near ???
    Posts
    1,398

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Baja Big Dog View Post
    Thank God you didnt do this at the "other" place, or you would be on vacation!!!
    I think He is Always on Vacation Dont you??????

  8. #7
    Ultra26 # 1
    Guest

    Default

    Some here act as if the Czar issue was exclusive to the current President

    President.......................Czars...Appointees


    Roosevelt...........1933-1945.10...15
    Harry Truman......1945-1953..6.... 6
    Eisenhower ........1953-1961. 1
    Kennedy.............1961-1963..1.....1
    Johnson..............1963-1969..2....2
    Richard Nixon......1969-1974..2....3
    Gerald Ford.........1974-1977..2....3
    Jimmy Carter.......1977-1981..2.....3
    Ronald Reagan.....1981-1989.1.....1
    Bush 1...............1989-1993..2......3
    Bill Clinton..........1993-2001..7.....9
    George W. Bush...2001-2009.36...46
    Barack Obama......2009........32...34

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...ch_%27czars%27

  9. #8
    Happy Member WishIknew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Under a Rock near ???
    Posts
    1,398

    Thumbs up

    Nixon was the MAN!!!!!!IMO!!!!!

  10. #9
    Impeachment! 75 TX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Culver City, Ca
    Posts
    3,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra26 # 1 View Post
    Some here act as if the Czar issue was exclusive to the current President
    Yeah....and still others refuse to wake up and smell the socialism.

  11. #10
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,459

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra26 # 1 View Post
    Some here act as if the Czar issue was exclusive to the current President

    President.......................Czars...Appointees


    Roosevelt...........1933-1945.10...15
    Harry Truman......1945-1953..6.... 6
    Eisenhower ........1953-1961. 1
    Kennedy.............1961-1963..1.....1
    Johnson..............1963-1969..2....2
    Richard Nixon......1969-1974..2....3
    Gerald Ford.........1974-1977..2....3
    Jimmy Carter.......1977-1981..2.....3
    Ronald Reagan.....1981-1989.1.....1
    Bush 1...............1989-1993..2......3
    Bill Clinton..........1993-2001..7.....9
    George W. Bush...2001-2009.36...46
    Barack Obama......2009........32...34

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...ch_%27czars%27

    Which ones do you think are the highest percentages of Socialists??????

    Van Jones didn't hide it, the secret is out now. More will follow, thanks to Beck and others who have the means to expose them.

    The dam is leaking John, you can't stop it.

    (only 7 mos. in and already unraveling)
    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton

  12. #11
    Senior Member 500BBC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    CIUDAD MEXICO NORTE
    Posts
    6,008

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra26 # 1 View Post
    Some here act as if the Czar issue was exclusive to the current President

    President.......................Czars...Appointees


    Roosevelt...........1933-1945.10...15
    Harry Truman......1945-1953..6.... 6
    Eisenhower ........1953-1961. 1
    Kennedy.............1961-1963..1.....1
    Johnson..............1963-1969..2....2
    Richard Nixon......1969-1974..2....3
    Gerald Ford.........1974-1977..2....3
    Jimmy Carter.......1977-1981..2.....3
    Ronald Reagan.....1981-1989.1.....1
    Bush 1...............1989-1993..2......3
    Bill Clinton..........1993-2001..7.....9
    George W. Bush...2001-2009.36...46
    Barack Obama......2009........32...34

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...ch_%27czars%27


    President George Bush: .375 Czars appointed per month, zero communists

    The TIC: 4.57 Czars apppointed per month, One communist weeded out to date

    "Pot had helped, and booze; maybe a little blow when you could afford it. Not smack, though" President Barack Obama.

    Liberals just chose to ignore relevant information about the world they live in, and then call themselves sophisticated for having chosen to be more stupid than God made them.

  13. #12
    Ultra26 # 1
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
    Which ones do you think are the highest percentages of Socialists??????

    Van Jones didn't hide it, the secret is out now. More will follow, thanks to Beck and others who have the means to expose them.

    The dam is leaking John, you can't stop it.

    (only 7 mos. in and already unraveling)
    Beck, Rush, Hannity, Coulter....... YAHOO!!!!!!

    A Motley Crew


    Things have a way of working themselves out.

    BTW, how dare that communist call Republicans "a**holes"

    Quote Originally Posted by Havasu1986 View Post
    Admin..He said Please... Move it..
    X2

  14. #13
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,459

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra26 # 1 View Post
    Beck, Rush, Hannity, Coulter....... YAHOO!!!!!!

    A Motley Crew


    Things have a way of working themselves out.
    They certainly do, as is evidenced by his resignation. It is coming John, the total collapse of this Admin. It's not too late, why don't you come on board for the win??

    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra26 # 1 View Post
    BTW, how dare that communist call Republicans "a**holes"

    X2

    LOL.

    Oh yeah, I forgot. Other than his own job, how many "green" jobs did Van the mouth create?
    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton

  15. #14
    Ultra26 # 1
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
    They certainly do, as is evidenced by his resignation. It is coming John, the total collapse of this Admin. It's not too late, why don't you come on board for the win??
    We'll see Tommy. Seems like wishful thinking on your psrt.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95