This is excerpted from a Michael Steele email. Joe Wilson gets all this attention for speaking out on what he heard and proved out to be a "Lie" from the mouth of the king of liars yet we never seem to get the hint of an apology from the Dems and their constant ongoing list of accusations and wrongdoing.
The cries of racism and other hypocrisies are giving a true look at what this "Party of Corruption" is all about. And personally I think it's just as well that the few hardcore leftie hypocrits that are either banned or choose to stay away from the PRF don't comment as they will only blather about "Bush did wrong too...." and try any way possible to spin the facts on how the Party they so blindly support is corrupt beyond redemption.
If the people in the below examples were Republicans, the dems and media woould be demanding resignations and immediate legal action.....
And we aren't even scratching the surface of how many members of Congress are connected in some part to ACORN deals. Wait until the full contents of that basket of s--t hits the fan!!!!!!
In another stunning example of hypocrisy, congressional Democrats wasted taxpayers' time and resources on a legislative measure to censure Congressman Joe Wilson so they don't have to talk about their exceedingly unpopular health care plan.
If we are going to march Members down to the well of the House to apologize, Joe Wilson is going to have to get in line behind Nancy Pelosi, who attacked the intelligence community who protects us, Charlie Rangel who cheated on his taxes, Jack Murtha - a walking scandal, and we all know how the Democratic leadership tried to protect convicted felon William Jefferson.
Check it out:
- First, Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) accuses the CIA of lying though an intelligence report indicates that she was briefed on the use of harsh interrogation tactics in 2002; contradicting her previous statements.
- Rep. Charlie Rangel (D-NY) is under investigation for misusing rent controlled properties, avoiding taxes, and using U.S. government letterhead to raise money.
- Reps. John Murtha (D-PA) and Peter Visclosky (D-IN) have been linked to lobbying firm PMA, which has been raided twice by FBI agents.
- Rep. Edolphus Towns (D-NY) has refused to subpoena Countrywide Mortgage documents to investigate possible sweetheart loans; Towns received two loans from Countrywide.
Heard any apologies from these people? Where are the outcries of the Democrat leadership?
- Rep. John Conyers (D-MI) forced aides to perform personal tasks against ethics rules and had them work on "several local and state campaigns including his wife's failed bid for a seat in the state senate."
The truth -- the Democrats don't want an apology. They want a side show -- something to shift the focus away from their government-run experiment on health care.