Love the Redding Police Chief.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread:
Love the Redding Police Chief.

  1. #1
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,460

    Default Love the Redding Police Chief.

    Redding Police Chief Peter Hansen sent letters to 9 marijuana dispensaries reminding them in no uncertain terms that pot is still illegal under federal law.

    The letter comes after the O admin. earlier this year directed US attorneys not to enforce pot ban if they ran counter to State law, a move that triggered a rush of new dispensaries in Shasta Co and Redding.

    "The law has not changed because of the whims of the AG and POTUS."
    Hansen is quoted in an interview.
    This is all paraphrased from this mornings Redding paper.

    Shasta Co. and Redding is a very "old school" conservative area, but also supports a very high unemployed, welfare sector due in part to Sac. shipping jail releases up here as a matter of policy.
    Robberies and actual home invasions have climbed dramatically recently, as they have elsewhere. It is good to see the local constables are still on our side.
    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    mo balls than $cents$ IMPATIENT 1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    hugo,okla
    Posts
    11,733

    Default

    i've never herd of anyone robbing a liqour store/quik stop/ or doin a home invasion of any type over weed. never herd of anyone wrecking from it either, can't say the same about alcohol imo, its less dangerous than beer anyday

    Dare to be different, if it turns out great you can claim you planned it that way.

    Jetboatperformance.com

  4. #3
    Senior Member 500BBC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    CIUDAD MEXICO NORTE
    Posts
    6,008

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IMPATIENT 1 View Post
    i've never herd of anyone robbing a liqour store/quik stop/ or doin a home invasion of any type over weed. never herd of anyone wrecking from it either, can't say the same about alcohol imo, its less dangerous than beer anyday




    Umm yeah right, there's been a rash of pot store holdups in Cali with people getting shot, the beaners that have grow operations in the state shoot people, dealers of all drugs have been battling it out in cities across the US for decades. Then there's that little drug war going on in Messico right now.
    The weed store in the same shopping center where one of my favorite restaurants is is run by messican gangbangers. A legal pot store.

    Nope, no crime associated with dope.
    "Pot had helped, and booze; maybe a little blow when you could afford it. Not smack, though" President Barack Obama.

    Liberals just chose to ignore relevant information about the world they live in, and then call themselves sophisticated for having chosen to be more stupid than God made them.

  5. #4
    E-7 Sheepdog (ret) SmokinLowriderSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Newton Ks.
    Posts
    6,834

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IMPATIENT 1 View Post
    i've never herd of anyone robbing a liqour store/quik stop/ or doin a home invasion of any type over weed. never herd of anyone wrecking from it either, can't say the same about alcohol imo, its less dangerous than beer anyday
    I guess I'm the only one who noticed that things that I don't hear of, DO HAPPEN.
    "As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."
    H.L. Mencken

    OBAMA: Some people deserve this.
    The rest of us are being dragged along kicking and screaming.

  6. #5
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,460

    Default

    I am not really an anti-pot zealot. Lord knows I smoked my share and more in my younger days.

    But as a way of life, and with "outlets" being abused, it is not a small matter concerning the safety of this community, IMO.
    In itself, no big deal. But the users and producers, to some degree at least, are not the kind of everyday productive people. At least not in this county.

    It is big business, and there are a LOT of tweekers around here that also ABUSE mary jane.

    I was more happy to see that the Chief was not folding to pressure from above, at least not yet.....
    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton

  7. #6
    058
    058 is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    4,115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 500BBC View Post


    Umm yeah right, there's been a rash of pot store holdups in Cali with people getting shot, the beaners that have grow operations in the state shoot people, dealers of all drugs have been battling it out in cities across the US for decades. Then there's that little drug war going on in Messico right now.
    The weed store in the same shopping center where one of my favorite restaurants is is run by messican gangbangers. A legal pot store.

    Nope, no crime associated with dope.
    That restaurant wouldn't be Jack's ...would it?
    Within the heart of every stray lies the singular desire to be loved. "Good grief you're an irritating blowhard...." [Tex 6/16/11]

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95