Bill O'Reilly interviews the Kenyan
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 33

Thread:
Bill O'Reilly interviews the Kenyan

  1. #1
    Red Blooded American The Doctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Peoria, AZ
    Posts
    15,853

    Default Bill O'Reilly interviews the Kenyan

    Among other obvious things in this interview I noticed two clear and distinct things here:

    1 Bill O'Reilly is a true gentleman and acted respectfully in his interview of the Kenyan despite globally disagreeing with most everything he stands for.
    2 The Kenyan refused to denounce the Muslim Brotherhood as the next power in Egypt.

    Now, had Keith Olbermann been interviewing any conservative, we would have seen how the liberals act with such an opportunity and I guarantee they wouldn't have left laughing together and shaking hands. FACT!

    Also, while it was clear the Kenyan looks forward to Mubarak's departure he was not only concerned that the Muslim Brotherhood could take hold of that country's power but he seemed pleased with that option. He most definitely not bothered by that option despite being asked a couple times.

    Anyone who hopes for peace in the Middle East should be seriously concerned about that possibility.
    The best things in life aren't things!

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    13,551

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    Among other obvious things in this interview I noticed two clear and distinct things here:

    1 Bill O'Reilly is a true gentleman and acted respectfully in his interview of the Kenyan despite globally disagreeing with most everything he stands for.
    2 The Kenyan refused to denounce the Muslim Brotherhood as the next power in Egypt.

    Now, had Keith Olbermann been interviewing any conservative, we would have seen how the liberals act with such an opportunity and I guarantee they wouldn't have left laughing together and shaking hands. FACT!

    Also, while it was clear the Kenyan looks forward to Mubarak's departure he was not only concerned that the Muslim Brotherhood could take hold of that country's power but he seemed pleased with that option. He most definitely not bothered by that option despite being asked a couple times.

    Anyone who hopes for peace in the Middle East should be seriously concerned about that possibility.
    Anyone that doesn't see THIS writing on the wall needs to have their head examined...
    Pat Eason, the voice of reason...

  4. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    6,729

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    Among other obvious things in this interview I noticed two clear and distinct things here:

    1 Bill O'Reilly is a true gentleman and acted respectfully in his interview of the Kenyan despite globally disagreeing with most everything he stands for.
    2 The Kenyan refused to denounce the Muslim Brotherhood as the next power in Egypt.

    Now, had Keith Olbermann been interviewing any conservative, we would have seen how the liberals act with such an opportunity and I guarantee they wouldn't have left laughing together and shaking hands. FACT! The only fact is your continued disrespect towards our President is distasteful.

    Also, while it was clear the Kenyan looks forward to Mubarak's departure he was not only concerned that the Muslim Brotherhood could take hold of that country's power but he seemed pleased with that option. He most definitely not bothered by that option despite being asked a couple times.

    Anyone who hopes for peace in the Middle East should be seriously concerned about that possibility.
    Obama clearly said that the Muslim Brotherhood is not in the majority in Egypt, next time pay attention dopey. He in no way lent any support to the Muslim Brotherhood, although for some reason you didn't pick that up. You claim to support the ideas of freedom, liberty, and democracy, but your actions speak otherwise. You support a dictator and the continued repression of his people in Egypt. Obama supports a representative government in Egypt, as all real Americans should that believe in the principles our country were founded on. It is their country, and they should decide on the government they want, whether it includes the Muslim Brotherhood or not.

  5. #4
    Red Blooded American The Doctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Peoria, AZ
    Posts
    15,853

    Default

    Did someone just fart?
    The best things in life aren't things!

  6. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    6,729

    Default

    It is probably best you respond in that manner because every time you try to argue your point, you don't do very well.

  7. #6
    Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    13,551

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ram78d10 View Post
    It is probably best you respond in that manner because every time you try to argue your point, you don't do very well.
    I guess we will have to wait and see how things play out...

    For someone that is all about not meddling in other countries bizzzzzzzzzznezzzzz your all up in Mubaric's grill eh???

    I guess that this meddling is OK since Barry Soetoro and Hellary Clintoon are pushing this one eh??? Why did we go into Iraq again??? Why were we in Vietnam??? Why are we pushing Egypt for a regime change???

    I mean after all, Egypt isn't a threat to us now are they??? Why would we screw with them??? Aren't there far worse examples of government oppression in Somalia and other parts of the world???

    Im feeling pretty oppressed by Barry and his cast of clowns, I guess it's time for a regiem change in D.C....
    Pat Eason, the voice of reason...

  8. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    6,915

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ram78d10 View Post
    Obama clearly said that the Muslim Brotherhood is not in the majority in Egypt, next time pay attention dopey. He in no way lent any support to the Muslim Brotherhood, although for some reason you didn't pick that up. You claim to support the ideas of freedom, liberty, and democracy, but your actions speak otherwise. You support a dictator and the continued repression of his people in Egypt. Obama supports a representative government in Egypt, as all real Americans should that believe in the principles our country were founded on. It is their country, and they should decide on the government they want, whether it includes the Muslim Brotherhood or not.
    This simple concept is difficult for many arrogant people to grasp. Oh fear! Panic! Panic! The horrid Muslims are taking over Egypt!! Guess what! Egypt is a Muslim nation. Sorry Doc, Muslims are going to run it, not the Knights of Columbus or Pat Robertson's 700 Club as you would prefer..

  9. #8
    Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    13,551

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zombie View Post
    This simple concept is difficult for many arrogant people to grasp. Oh fear! Panic! Panic! The horrid Muslims are taking over Egypt!! Guess what! Egypt is a Muslim nation. Sorry Doc, Muslims are going to run it, not the Knights of Columbus or Pat Robertson's 700 Club as you would prefer..
    But which SECT gets to run the show??? Sunni, Shia, Shafi`i, Hanafi, Maliki, Hanbali, Al-Ikhwan Al-Muslimun, Jamaat-al-Muslimeen??? The "BROTHERHOOD" doesn't seem very tight these days in Indonesia, Iraq, India, Afghanistan, Paki...

    I guess we will get to see how long it will take to reach equilibrium in the Egyptian government... We know the MUZZIES won't let up until they have reduced the women back to the dark ages, barefoot and pregnant, no more school for women, burkas... And it seems pretty clear that Barry and his goon squad are bent on a regime change instead of "community organizing" which clearly is his specialty...
    Pat Eason, the voice of reason...

  10. #9
    Temporarily Pacified! donzi5150's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    West Palm Beach, Florida
    Posts
    5,554

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ram78d10 View Post
    Obama clearly said that the Muslim Brotherhood is not in the majority in Egypt, next time pay attention dopey. He in no way lent any support to the Muslim Brotherhood, although for some reason you didn't pick that up. You claim to support the ideas of freedom, liberty, and democracy, but your actions speak otherwise. You support a dictator and the continued repression of his people in Egypt. Obama supports a representative government in Egypt, as all real Americans should that believe in the principles our country were founded on. It is their country, and they should decide on the government they want, whether it includes the Muslim Brotherhood or not.

    Saying a group is not "in the majority" is the equiviliant of dnouncing them????????????? Far left liberals are not the majority i this country and look what sits in the WH, Nazi's were not the majority in Germany in 1934, Castro and Che' were not the Majority in the 50's.....need I go on?

    "On every question of construction (of the Constitution) let us carry ourselves back to the time when the Constitution was adopted, recollect the spirit manifested in the debates, and instead of trying what meaning may be squeezed out of the text, or invent against it, conform to the probable one in which it was passed."
    Thomas Jefferson letter to Justice William Johnson, June 12, 1823

  11. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    6,729

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by donzi5150 View Post
    Saying a group is not "in the majority" is the equiviliant of dnouncing them????????????? Far left liberals are not the majority i this country and look what sits in the WH, Nazi's were not the majority in Germany in 1934, Castro and Che' were not the Majority in the 50's.....need I go on?
    I never said that. Pay attention dopey.

  12. #11
    Temporarily Pacified! donzi5150's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    West Palm Beach, Florida
    Posts
    5,554

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ram78d10 View Post
    I never said that. Pay attention dopey.
    Let's see.....Doc said Barry failed to denounce the Muslim Brotherhood and then you attempted to equate by saying they are not in the majority as the same as denouncing???????? And then you proceed to call me a name and say I need to pay attention??????????? Did I miss something?

    "On every question of construction (of the Constitution) let us carry ourselves back to the time when the Constitution was adopted, recollect the spirit manifested in the debates, and instead of trying what meaning may be squeezed out of the text, or invent against it, conform to the probable one in which it was passed."
    Thomas Jefferson letter to Justice William Johnson, June 12, 1823

  13. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    6,729

    Default

    You missed quite a lot, starting with Doc's assertion that Obama would be pleased if the MB took control in Egypt. Our President never said, or even hinted that he would approve, be pleased, or support a MB controlled Egypt. Obama said that the people of Egypt deserve a representative government, which they do. Bringing up the Nazis, Che, Castro, and insisting Obama is some far left wing liberal while attempting to twist my words was what got you called dopey, dopey.

  14. #13
    Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    13,551

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ram78d10 View Post
    I never said that. Pay attention dopey.
    Vitriol ohhhhhh the vitriol......

    Ram, your messiah said quit with the vitriol...
    Pat Eason, the voice of reason...

  15. #14
    Temporarily Pacified! donzi5150's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    West Palm Beach, Florida
    Posts
    5,554

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ram78d10 View Post
    You missed quite a lot, starting with Doc's assertion that Obama would be pleased if the MB took control in Egypt. Our President never said, or even hinted that he would approve, be pleased, or support a MB controlled Egypt. Obama said that the people of Egypt deserve a representative government, which they do. Bringing up the Nazis, Che, Castro, and insisting Obama is some far left wing liberal while attempting to twist my words was what got you called dopey, dopey.
    The people of Egypt elected him again in 2005...they chose????????? I used those as examples of a minority becoming powerful then dangerous......history is very clear and the MB is of the same fabric if power is attained....pretty simple!

    "On every question of construction (of the Constitution) let us carry ourselves back to the time when the Constitution was adopted, recollect the spirit manifested in the debates, and instead of trying what meaning may be squeezed out of the text, or invent against it, conform to the probable one in which it was passed."
    Thomas Jefferson letter to Justice William Johnson, June 12, 1823

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95