Saudis told Con Man Obama to back Mubarak
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 30

Thread:
Saudis told Con Man Obama to back Mubarak

  1. #1
    Senior Member steveone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,020

    Arrow Saudis told Con Man Obama to back Mubarak

    The Times | UK News, World News and Opinion


    "Saudi Arabia has threatened to prop up President Mubarak if the White House tries to force a swift change of regime in Egypt. In a testy personal telephone call on January 29, "
    November 4 2008 "a date which will live in infamy". Jesus Saves





  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    6,915

    Default

    The Saudi Royal family know they are next! The citizens of the modern world will not tolerate antiquated oppressive decadent monarchys any more nor greedy corporate imperialist foreign intervention. I applaud all people anywhere who rise against any tyranny. What can be better than casting off chains. Obama and America always need to support the freedom seeking masses. That is supposedly what we are all about. Let's act like it !

  4. #3
    Red Blooded American The Doctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Peoria, AZ
    Posts
    15,853

    Default

    So Z, do you want the Muslim Brotherhood to rule Egypt? Honest Question?
    One the Kenyan refused to answer O'Reilly on.
    The best things in life aren't things!

  5. #4
    Senior Member steveone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,020

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zombie View Post
    The Saudi Royal family know they are next! The citizens of the modern world will not tolerate antiquated oppressive decadent monarchys any more nor greedy corporate imperialist foreign intervention. I applaud all people anywhere who rise against any tyranny. What can be better than casting off chains. Obama and America always need to support the freedom seeking masses. That is supposedly what we are all about. Let's act like it !
    You are out of your mind WHAT corporation??? OPEC???? Too bad the Saudi King knows more about American Interests than the Hateful Dummy in the White Hut.

    November 4 2008 "a date which will live in infamy". Jesus Saves





  6. #5
    Senior Member steveone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,020

    Default

    Yes they can have loads of fun when the hardliners take over! Hand chopping ,Isn't this Neat??

    November 4 2008 "a date which will live in infamy". Jesus Saves





  7. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    6,915

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    So Z, do you want the Muslim Brotherhood to rule Egypt? Honest Question?
    One the Kenyan refused to answer O'Reilly on.

    Simply not my business. I'm not really interested who they decide to run their nation. They will sort it out. BTW, I do not buy all the bogeyman fear propaganda about how bad the Muslim Brotherhood is. They certainly do not bother me. I do not see them in my town doing drive by shootings.
    IMO America needs to stop trying to control with force or billions in payoffs everyone else on this planet.

  8. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    6,915

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by steveone View Post
    Yes they can have loads of fun when the hardliners take over! Hand chopping ,Isn't this Neat??


    Not my idea of appropriate justice but then again it is not my society. I'll bet their theft problems are a lot lower than here in the USA! We have the death penalty. Most other nations in the world do not. Are we barbarians ???
    Last edited by zombie; 02-09-2011 at 08:51 PM.

  9. #8
    Senior Member steveone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,020

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zombie View Post
    Not my idea of appropriate justice but then again it is not my society. I'll bet their theft problems are a lot lower than here in the USA! We have the death penalty. Most other nations in the world do not. Are we barbarians ???
    No But a lot of Democrats would be without Right Hands though!
    November 4 2008 "a date which will live in infamy". Jesus Saves





  10. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    6,915

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by steveone View Post
    No But a lot of Democrats would be without Right Hands though!

    You got it backwards: Democrat politicians steal with their left hands. Republican politicians steal with their right hands.

  11. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    6,729

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zombie View Post
    You got it backwards: Democrat politicians steal with their left hands. Republican politicians steal with BOTH hands.
    I had to fix a slight error Z, hope you don't mind.

  12. #11
    Senior Member steveone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,020

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zombie View Post
    You got it backwards: Democrat politicians steal with their left hands. Republican politicians steal with their right hands.
    DemoCommies steal with both hands.
    November 4 2008 "a date which will live in infamy". Jesus Saves





  13. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    6,729

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by steveone View Post
    DemoCommies steal with both hands.
    I can see you put a lot of thought into that Steve. I don't know why Ultra has such a big problem with you, you don't seem that bad, just the typical ultra rightwing neoconservative. Tell me, how did you get into designing, and building your own boats, that seems pretty cool. What were you doing in Kuwait for all those years?

  14. #13
    Senior Member steveone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,020

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ram78d10 View Post
    I can see you put a lot of thought into that Steve. I don't know why Ultra has such a big problem with you, you don't seem that bad, just the typical ultra rightwing neoconservative. Tell me, how did you get into designing, and building your own boats, that seems pretty cool. What were you doing in Kuwait for all those years?
    There are large threads up on my history and work (OSO SOS),I will give you the links, in Short got coffee'd up one day a while back and decided to design and build a championship boat ,my life was never the same.
    November 4 2008 "a date which will live in infamy". Jesus Saves





  15. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zombie View Post
    Simply not my business. I'm not really interested who they decide to run their nation. They will sort it out. BTW, I do not buy all the bogeyman fear propaganda about how bad the Muslim Brotherhood is. They certainly do not bother me. I do not see them in my town doing drive by shootings.
    IMO America needs to stop trying to control with force or billions in payoffs everyone else on this planet.
    I'll bet you never thought some crackpot with a gun could ever have such a profound affect on your community and the nation either. It's easy to turn our heads and not awknowledge what's going on around us. It's much harder to actually awknowledge it and take a stance.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95