Save the PRF!
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 50

Thread:
Save the PRF!

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    6,729

    Angry Save the PRF!

    It seems our dear old friend John (Ultra 26) is leading a charge to get the PRF disbanded or hidden in the OW thread "Satisfaction with Perf Boat Forum." I enjoy reminding you conservatives just how unenlightened you are on a daily basis while I sit in my ivory tower of acedemia, so I am asking you, if you enjoy the PRF, please post something in defense of it, while not giving them ammunition by insulting them or calling them names. Even though you conservatives are completely wrong about your political views, I think you are a bunch of good guys that I enjoy debating with daily.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Just Me snoc653's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Eastern Iowa
    Posts
    4,047

    Default

    I don't think he is trying to close the PRF. His point is well made and as I understood it, It was to keep the political crap out of the other forms and strictly in the PRF. In other words, someone posts a thread about (strictly a made up example) a dog has puppies and before you can blink someone is posting something about the dog needing gov't handouts to support the puppies and that's what is wrong with our country. And the thread takes a left or right turn way off topic. Keeping the political BS in the PRF allows people that don't want to hear all the political crap to stay insulated from it.
    So many projects, so little time
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  4. #3
    Red Blooded American The Doctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Peoria, AZ
    Posts
    15,853

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ram78d10 View Post
    It seems our dear old friend John (Ultra 26) is leading a charge to get the PRF disbanded or hidden in the OW thread "Satisfaction with Perf Boat Forum." I enjoy reminding you conservatives just how unenlightened you are on a daily basis while I sit in my ivory tower of acedemia, so I am asking you, if you enjoy the PRF, please post something in defense of it, while not giving them ammunition by insulting them or calling them names. Even though you conservatives are completely wrong about your political views, I think you are a bunch of good guys that I enjoy debating with daily.
    I've scrolled back through your last couple hundred posts and can find no evidence of this.^

    As far as Ultra John goes, he's the perfect liberal. If you don't like/participate in something or disagree with it, you work to have it banned while any conservative would just move along as if there were nothing here to see.

    Should I have laugh as hard as I did when you misspelled academia?
    The best things in life aren't things!
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  5. #4
    Senior Member EVILFORCE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    5,180

    Default

    I memory serves me correctly ULTRA26 is right there with the RIGHT ones. He is such a Pansie.
    No Fool Like A Old Fool is there?
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  6. #5
    Marine Organism Forkin' Crazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mound, Louisiana
    Posts
    12,743

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by snoc653 View Post
    Keeping the political BS in the PRF allows people that don't want to hear all the political crap to stay insulated from it.
    I know it will be tough on some folks.... But it will go a long way IMO.

    But then you get the haters with their heads in the sand that just don't want ANY conflict at all. Hello!!! No conflict? Never been there... Where is this utopia?

    For what its worth Ram, I enjoy your liberal meaningless posts also.

    Makes my day when I know I have superior intelligence. J/K.
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life"

    - - Robert A. Heinlein
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  7. #6
    Senior Member steveone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,020

    Default

    I have dealt with scumbags like this all my life,They can't on the course so they try from the office, Hey 26 jump off a tall bridge into a barge full of broken glass,I am trying to be nice.
    November 4 2008 "a date which will live in infamy". Jesus Saves




    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  8. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    6,729

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    Should I have laugh as hard as I did when you misspelled academia?
    If it makes you happy. I am laughing at your grammar.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  9. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    6,915

    Default

    I think when Algore invented the INTERNET he had no idea it would become a breeding ground for so many righty wing-nuts. Since the Loons are everywhere, may as well give them a place like PRF to call home. Besides 500BBC just recently got promoted to PRF village idiot. Congratulations are in order...
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  10. #9
    Red Blooded American The Doctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Peoria, AZ
    Posts
    15,853

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ram78d10 View Post
    If it makes you happy. I am laughing at your grammar.
    You simply can't make this stuff up.
    Here, you attempt to school me for grammar errors that don't exist with your first sentence that isn't even a sentence at all.

    This is why we can't afford to lose you. It's valued entertainment!
    The best things in life aren't things!
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  11. #10
    Senior Member steveone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,020

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zombie View Post
    I think when Algore invented the INTERNET he had no idea it would become a breeding ground for so many righty wing-nuts. Since the Loons are everywhere, may as well give them a place like PRF to call home. Besides 500BBC just recently got promoted to PRF village idiot. Congratulations are in order...
    You mean leftist hacks,Trying to destroy the country.
    November 4 2008 "a date which will live in infamy". Jesus Saves




    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  12. #11
    Just Me snoc653's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Eastern Iowa
    Posts
    4,047

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    You simply can't make this stuff up.
    Here, you attempt to school me for grammar errors that don't exist with your first sentence that isn't even a sentence at all.

    This is why we can't afford to lose you. It's valued entertainment!
    Man, this grammar stuff is making my head hurt. I agree that his first sentence is actually a prepositional phrase and is not a sentence. However to be perfectly correct, your sentence is a run on sentence, lacking sufficient punctuation to stand on it's own. And shouldn't it be "which isn't even a sentence at all"?

    OK, it's a slow morning over here.
    Last edited by snoc653; 02-10-2011 at 09:31 PM.
    So many projects, so little time
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  13. #12
    Red Blooded American The Doctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Peoria, AZ
    Posts
    15,853

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by snoc653 View Post
    Man, this grammar stuff is making my head hurt. I agree that his first sentence is actually a prepositional phrase and is not a sentence. However to be perfectly correct, your sentence is a run on sentence, lacking sufficient punctuation to stand on it's own. And shouldn't it be "which isn't even a sentence at all"?

    OK, it's a slow morning over here.
    Touche! You do realize that you missed your commas after both However and And in the next sentance.
    See how fun this can be!
    The best things in life aren't things!
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  14. #13
    Senior Member EVILFORCE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    5,180

    Default

    DAMN...........You Boys is sur smart.
    No Fool Like A Old Fool is there?
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  15. #14
    Just Me snoc653's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Eastern Iowa
    Posts
    4,047

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    Touche! You do realize that you missed your commas after both However and And in the next sentance.
    See how fun this can be!
    I told you my head was hurting already.
    So many projects, so little time
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95