Obama & The Human Stain:Or How Political Correctness Gave America a Con-ManPresident
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread:
Obama & The Human Stain:Or How Political Correctness Gave America a Con-ManPresident

  1. #1
    Senior Member steveone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,020

    Arrow Obama & The Human Stain:Or How Political Correctness Gave America a Con-ManPresident

    Obama & The Human Stain: Or How Political Correctness Gave America a Con-Man President

    "The Human Stain, Philip Roth’s seminal novel regarding Political Correctness, racism, and the insipid hypocrisy of leftist morality, is a fitting backdrop to Barack Obama’s improbable presidency. In the story, Professor Coleman Silk, a half-Black Jewish professor, posing as a White man, is taken down by the mechanical application of PC rules to an accidental insult he gave to two African-Americans. Now, we can introduce the 800-pound donkey in the room. Let’s ask a simple question: Could Barack have been elected president without the doctrine known as Political Correctness?"
    November 4 2008 "a date which will live in infamy". Jesus Saves





  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    6,914

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by steveone View Post
    Obama & The Human Stain: Or How Political Correctness Gave America a Con-Man President

    "The Human Stain, Philip Roth’s seminal novel regarding Political Correctness, racism, and the insipid hypocrisy of leftist morality, is a fitting backdrop to Barack Obama’s improbable presidency. In the story, Professor Coleman Silk, a half-Black Jewish professor, posing as a White man, is taken down by the mechanical application of PC rules to an accidental insult he gave to two African-Americans. Now, we can introduce the 800-pound donkey in the room. Let’s ask a simple question: Could Barack have been elected president without the doctrine known as Political Correctness?"

    Easily! He ran against an old crazy fool and an insipid ignorant twit!!!
    McCain and Palin could'nt have beaten Bugs Bunny and Elmer Fudd.

  4. #3
    Senior Member steveone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,020

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zombie View Post
    Easily! He ran against an old crazy fool and an insipid ignorant twit!!!
    McCain and Palin could'nt have beaten Bugs Bunny and Elmer Fudd.
    Wrong a lot of our core sat out the 2006 Midterms and the 2008 election,Plus ACORN was doing a major Vote Fraud crime spree signing up everything that moved.


    You miss the Real Point without PC crapola,racial quotas and Affirmative Action, The Kenyan Zippy would NOT have got near a College or Graduated,that is why we have a Cretin in the whitehouse who is in over his head.
    November 4 2008 "a date which will live in infamy". Jesus Saves





  5. #4
    Senior Member steveone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,020

    Default

    summary:

    Obama’s propensity to pretend he was qualified for various posts, despite any training, developed until he was a full-fledged con artist. This was perfectly symbolized by accepting the Nobel Peace Prize after 11 days of presidential eligibility, unaware this exposed him as a habitual fraud. But even his most recent actions, after two years of ineffectual service, were inane. He backed a radical Islamic sect, who favors Shari’ah Islamic law—the Muslim Brotherhood, after abandoning one of America’s most important allies in the Middle East, in the name of “democracy.” This reinforced perceptions of suspect analytic skills, a perpetual orientation towards radical Marxism, and default towards reactionary Islam.



    Finally, Obama’s likely categorization as a Malignant Narcissist is unnerving because when conditions are most dire, we can expect the worst from Obama as a leader. We have already seen, even after getting repudiated in a gruesome election, Barack still demands hard leftist policies. And for all these reasons, he must be impeached from office for the survival of the American Republic.
    November 4 2008 "a date which will live in infamy". Jesus Saves





  6. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    6,914

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by steveone View Post
    summary:

    Obama’s propensity to pretend he was qualified for various posts, despite any training, developed until he was a full-fledged con artist. This was perfectly symbolized by accepting the Nobel Peace Prize after 11 days of presidential eligibility, unaware this exposed him as a habitual fraud. But even his most recent actions, after two years of ineffectual service, were inane. He backed a radical Islamic sect, who favors Shari’ah Islamic law—the Muslim Brotherhood, after abandoning one of America’s most important allies in the Middle East, in the name of “democracy.” This reinforced perceptions of suspect analytic skills, a perpetual orientation towards radical Marxism, and default towards reactionary Islam.



    Finally, Obama’s likely categorization as a Malignant Narcissist is unnerving because when conditions are most dire, we can expect the worst from Obama as a leader. We have already seen, even after getting repudiated in a gruesome election, Barack still demands hard leftist policies. And for all these reasons, he must be impeached from office for the survival of the American Republic.

    I do not think Obama is nearly as bad as you say. He even seems to be growing into the job. He is looking better while his detractors are looking like real wackos especially the conservative talk show scewballs. Just my unbiased opinion.

  7. #6
    Senior Member angry dad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Glendora
    Posts
    1,063

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zombie View Post
    I do not think Obama is nearly as bad as you say. He even seems to be growing into the job. He is looking better while his detractors are looking like real wackos especially the conservative talk show scewballs. Just my unbiased opinion.

    Unbiased........... Let go of the crack pipe.... Your a Joke.
    You Lie!
    Winter sand ~ Summer spray

  8. #7
    Present GSPlease's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    168

    Default

    What's even funnier is that Obama will most likely be our President after the next election. Wall Street continues to invest in him while he caters to the right.

    These elections are bought.

    Who could the GOP put up against him that stands half a chance at this point?

  9. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Newbury Park, Ca/Mohave Valley, Az
    Posts
    8,169

    Default Entitled...

    Quote Originally Posted by zombie View Post
    I do not think Obama is nearly as bad as you say. He even seems to be growing into the job. He is looking better while his detractors are looking like real wackos especially the conservative talk show scewballs. Just my unbiased opinion.
    Well Z, you're definitely entitled to your opinion.... IMO, yours isn't as unbiased as it could be, but you're still entitled to it.... Now ask yourself how, and why, you, me, and everyone else has that entitlement?... IMO, it wasn't from our founders being weak kneed, smiling, con men... IMO, it was because a small group of men got together and said enough is enough and had the backbones to fight and work for what they thought was best for America.... With that in mind, do you really, in your opinion, think that obama is good for this country?..... Z, there is so much writing on the wall that makes his ulterior motives plain, and with the likes of Soros, Ayers, sustien et al in the drivers seat pulling his strings our country, IMO, is in deep shit and we really need to stop him and his agendas cold.....Just MO....I still have to laugh at people, (not necessarily you), that continue to blame Bush, even Bush #1..
    Ray
    LOUD BOATS SAVE LIVES

  10. #9
    Senior Member SBjet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Vero Beach, FL
    Posts
    4,020

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GSPlease View Post
    Who could the GOP put up against him that stands half a chance at this point?
    If unemployment is over about 9%, any warm body can beat him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Brown View Post
    I'm still chuckling at being "poo-pooed" for straying off topic. Awesome.

  11. #10
    Marine Organism Forkin' Crazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mound, Louisiana
    Posts
    12,743

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zombie View Post
    I do not think Obama is nearly as bad as you say. He even seems to be growing into the job. He is looking better while his detractors are looking like real wackos especially the conservative talk show scewballs. Just my unbiased opinion.
    If you are "unbiased", I have some really high ground in South Louisiana for sale that has never flooded nor has been hit by a hurricane.
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life"

    - - Robert A. Heinlein

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95