Quote of the day.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 29

Thread:
Quote of the day.

  1. #1
    Temporarily Pacified! donzi5150's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    West Palm Beach, Florida
    Posts
    5,554

    Default Quote of the day.

    "The danger to America is not Barack Obama but a citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the Presidency. It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of an Obama presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their president. The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Obama, who is a mere symptom of what ails America . Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince. The Republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their president."


    "On every question of construction (of the Constitution) let us carry ourselves back to the time when the Constitution was adopted, recollect the spirit manifested in the debates, and instead of trying what meaning may be squeezed out of the text, or invent against it, conform to the probable one in which it was passed."
    Thomas Jefferson letter to Justice William Johnson, June 12, 1823

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Newbury Park, Ca/Mohave Valley, Az
    Posts
    8,169

    Default ouch....

    That's gonna leave a mark, and I doubt it'll buff out.......

    Ray
    PS Remember, DON'T FEED THE TROLLS that are sure to retort some sort of nonsense....
    LOUD BOATS SAVE LIVES

  4. #3
    Marine Organism Forkin' Crazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mound, Louisiana
    Posts
    12,743

    Default

    True words. Who said it?
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life"

    - - Robert A. Heinlein

  5. #4
    Hoodys and swim trunks Elkidminoltu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Waterford, MI
    Posts
    869

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moneypit View Post
    DON'T FEED THE TROLLS
    Last I checked, Obama didn't have a shoe thrown at him or choked on a pretzel.

    Who's the fool again?

    /troll

  6. #5
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elkidminoltu View Post
    Last I checked, Obama didn't have a shoe thrown at him or choked on a pretzel.

    Who's the fool again?

    /troll
    Good thing too because judging from his lack of athletic prowess, that shoe would have clocked O right between the eyes.

    I see you changed it to a "pretzel" instead of the "Ham sandwich" you originally wrote.
    Did you realize that muslims don't eat pork??
    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton

  7. #6
    Hoodys and swim trunks Elkidminoltu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Waterford, MI
    Posts
    869

    Default

    Do you realize all you guys do is blow hot air?

    Don't like the way things are, DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT! But all you pussys do sit here on a forum and circle jerk each other.

    Performance Boats Political Rhetoric forum = The Lemon Party

  8. #7
    Temporarily Pacified! donzi5150's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    West Palm Beach, Florida
    Posts
    5,554

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elkidminoltu View Post
    Do you realize all you guys do is blow hot air?

    Don't like the way things are, DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT! But all you pussys do sit here on a forum and circle jerk each other.

    Performance Boats Political Rhetoric forum = The Lemon Party
    My experience...fly's land where it stinks......full of sh*t?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

    "On every question of construction (of the Constitution) let us carry ourselves back to the time when the Constitution was adopted, recollect the spirit manifested in the debates, and instead of trying what meaning may be squeezed out of the text, or invent against it, conform to the probable one in which it was passed."
    Thomas Jefferson letter to Justice William Johnson, June 12, 1823

  9. #8
    Marine Organism Forkin' Crazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mound, Louisiana
    Posts
    12,743

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elkidminoltu View Post
    Last I checked, Obama didn't have a shoe thrown at him or choked on a pretzel.

    Who's the fool again?

    /troll
    So what does that have to do with the price of rice in China?

    If your looking for a fool, well, nevermind.
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life"

    - - Robert A. Heinlein

  10. #9
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elkidminoltu View Post
    Do you realize all you guys do is blow hot air?

    Don't like the way things are, DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT! But all you pussys do sit here on a forum and circle jerk each other.

    Performance Boats Political Rhetoric forum = The Lemon Party

    Ahhhh, ...but that is NOT all we do!

    We all are active to different degrees in our local politics.
    Some, like Doc, are heavily involved. Others, like Myself, are to a lesser degree.
    BUT, we all vote and participate far beyond these forums.

    This is just where we BS about it.....
    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton

  11. #10
    Hoodys and swim trunks Elkidminoltu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Waterford, MI
    Posts
    869

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by donzi5150 View Post
    My experience...fly's land where it stinks......full of sh*t?
    Okay, I can't fight you on this one. That was pretty funny!

    Quote Originally Posted by Forkin' Crazy View Post
    So what does that have to do with the price of rice in China?

    If your looking for a fool, well, nevermind.
    Where the hell did the China subject come from? Last I checked, we were talking about fools? Not the econimic turmoil in China....and before you twist that one, I'll do it for you..."Well what about the economic turmoil in the US due to Obama's communistic approach?!" C'mon, do better than that!

  12. #11
    Hoodys and swim trunks Elkidminoltu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Waterford, MI
    Posts
    869

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
    Ahhhh, ...but that is NOT all we do!

    We all are active to different degrees in our local politics.
    Some, like Doc, are heavily involved. Others, like Myself, are to a lesser degree.
    BUT, we all vote and participate far beyond these forums.

    This is just where we BS about it.....
    Now this, is a well thought out response. I think we can be friends.

  13. #12
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elkidminoltu View Post
    Now this, is a well thought out response. I think we can be friends.
    Well, just don't start quoting RR and Z too often and we'll see how it goes!!

    I think we can get you trained up!!!
    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton

  14. #13
    "On the road again..." Old Texan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    South Texas
    Posts
    9,356

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elkidminoltu View Post
    Okay, I can't fight you on this one. That was pretty funny!



    Where the hell did the China subject come from? Last I checked, we were talking about fools? Not the econimic turmoil in China....and before you twist that one, I'll do it for you..."Well what about the economic turmoil in the US due to Obama's communistic approach?!" C'mon, do better than that!
    Feel free about telling us how a couple decades of Liberal Politics have taken a once powoerful economic state like the one you live in and turned it into what it has become......Lot of lessons to be learned from MI politics and what happens with Democrat control over the long term. Or maybe the effect of unionized labor and how that's worked out in the public sector and auto industry with their pension funding problems? How many jobs got chased offshore and to Mexico due to the above issues?

    Most here that you seem to be taking aim at, are doing far better than MI economically and TX, for one state, has far better political leadership. As a matter of fact we seem to be gaining a good share of the population that MI is losing due to mismanagement. Is MI still close to bankruptcy as they were a couple years ago? How are cities like Flint and Detroit doing? Last time I was there they looked like rundown waste areas in many sectors. Really sad......How you figure that stuff works or why it happened?????
    Last edited by Old Texan; 02-28-2011 at 12:40 PM.
    "Bottle by bottle, I'm clearing off that shelf...."

  15. #14
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Texan View Post
    Feel free about telling us how a couple decades of Liberal Politics have taken a once powoerful economic state like the one you live in and turned it into what it has become......Lot of lessons to be learned from MI politics and what happens with Democrat control over the long term. Or maybe the effect of unionized labor and how that's worked out in the public sector and auto industry with their pension funding problems? How many jobs got chased offshore and to Mexico due to the above issues?

    Most here that you seem to be taking aim at, are doing far better than MI economically and TX, for one state, has far better political leadership. As a matter of fact we seem to be gaining a good share of the population that MI is losing due to mismanagement. Is MI still close to bankruptcy as they were a couple years ago? How are cities like Flint and Detroit doing? Last time I was there they looked like rundown waste areas in many sectors. Really sad......How you figure that stuff works or why it happened?????
    Careful Tex, You know how easily they get spooked at first!!
    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95