My Political Rant
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread:
My Political Rant

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    84

    Default My Political Rant

    Wake-Up!

    Neither party has clean hands. Both are just filled with complete incompetent dumba$$'s that aren't qualified to run a keg party, let alone our government. Both sides should be ashamed of themselves for too many reasons to list here!

    However, if whichever party you are affiliated with, you cannot see the Bozo's that you are supporting and can only see your parties stance with unequivocal eyes of support, then you have lost the ability to think for yourself and only have the ability to adopt the views presented to you by those that just want to manipulate you into their line of thinking (Glen Beck, Rush Limbaugh, Bill Maher, etc) and keeping you focused on the many problems of the other side, while completely distracting you from the many problems that need to be addressed in order to better our government. Both parties have thrown the average american under the bus for almighty corporation.

    A house divided cannot stand!

    Everyone on both sides of the fence should be united together to abolish Lobbying, war profiteering, campaign contributions, and allow whoever the president to have a "line item veto". That is the only way we will ever see real change. (there is much more but you get the picture)

    Every time you call somebody names that doesn't agree with your political visions, you are playing right into the hands of those that want to keep us divided as americans......which only keeps the status quo and business as usual, which any idiot can see is just further dividing our country.

    Maybe if those running for office had to pass a basic government competency test, then maybe you all would see who the idiots are, and vote them out, no matter what party they are in. Doesn't that make some sense?

    In today's age, shouldn't the President have a PHD in economics? (foreign affairs, finance, business, etc) or some equivelent that lets the voter know that they are even qualified for the job.

    We have a goverment that is filled with people no smarter than the cast of "Jersey Shore"! This is because voters are more interested in who looks the best, has the best smile, the whitest teeth, the most eloquent speeches, instead of those that aren't very good looking, but have the education to really get us back on track. However, if that qualified person were to come around, those that are so blinded by loyalty to their party would never see it, anyways!

    Thanks for letting me rant!

    C-Ya

    P.S. I have so much disdain for both parties....I could go on for 100 pages!
    Last edited by C-Ya; 03-15-2011 at 10:18 PM.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Senior Member hava life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Lake Havasu
    Posts
    784

    Default

    I agree the gov just keeps growing and growing as the people keep loosing and loosing. How do you stop the gov from breaking the people?

  4. #3
    Senior Member brgrcru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Montrose
    Posts
    2,676

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by C-Ya View Post
    Wake-Up!

    Neither party has clean hands. Both are just filled with complete incompetent dumba$$'s that aren't qualified to run a keg party, let alone our government. Both sides should be ashamed of themselves for too many reasons to list here!

    However, if whichever party you are affiliated with, you cannot see the Bozo's that you are supporting and can only see your parties stance with unequivocal eyes of support, then you have lost the ability to think for yourself and only have the ability to adopt the views presented to you by those that just want to manipulate you into their line of thinking (Glen Beck, Rush Limbaugh, Bill Maher, etc) and keeping you focused on the many problems of the other side, while completely distracting you from the many problems that need to be addressed in order to better our government. Both parties have thrown the average american under the bus for almighty corporation.

    A house divided cannot stand!

    Everyone on both sides of the fence should be united together to abolish Lobbying, war profiteering, campaign contributions, and allow whoever the president to have a "line item veto". That is the only way we will ever see real change. (there is much more but you get the picture)

    Every time you call somebody names that doesn't agree with your political visions, you are playing right into the hands of those that want to keep us divided as americans......which only keeps the status quo and business as usual, which any idiot can see is just further dividing our country.

    Maybe if those running for office had to pass a basic government competency test, then maybe you all would see who the idiots are, and vote them out, no matter what party they are in. Doesn't that make some sense?

    In today's age, shouldn't the President have a PHD in economics? (foreign affairs, finance, business, etc) or some equivelent that lets the voter know that they are even qualified for the job.

    We have a goverment that is filled with people no smarter than the cast of "Jersey Shore"! This is because voters are more interested in who looks the best, has the best smile, the whitest teeth, the most eloquent speeches, instead of those that aren't very good looking, but have the education to really get us back on track. However, if that qualified person were to come around, those that are so blinded by loyalty to their party would never see it, anyways!

    Thanks for letting me rant!

    C-Ya

    P.S. I have so much disdain for both parties....I could go on for 100 pages!

    But yet, you put up a cartoon in another thread. Bashing the Tea Party. Hypocrite

  5. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    84

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brgrcru View Post
    But yet, you put up a cartoon in another thread. Bashing the Tea Party. Hypocrite
    brgrcru,

    You're right, I probably should have not done that, but you must admit, it is funny....that's the only reason why I posted it! I was looking at it humorously.

    Sometimes, we should all look at the humor in politics.

    Just to be fair, I will look for another one that bashes the other side, since I really don't want to be a hypocrite.......I just want to show equal distain to both sides!

    Again, I really should not have posted it, since it shows me as Tea Party Basher, when in truth......I am sick of all parties BS. (but I still would like to be able masterbate and I am under the belief that if the Tea Party won the election, that I would no longer be able to handle myself!) (again a stab at humor)

    C-Ya

    I will look for the rebuttal, when I get a chance.

    Also, today was my first posts in the political threads......you guys are brutal!

  6. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Nor Cal
    Posts
    1,449

    Default

    Your rant is not in the minority. Yes, both partys have made major mistakes. But, there is a time to choose. Now is the time. I am an Independent who is conservative, so I make political choices based on the Constitution. The Constitution has served America well, better than any civilized society known man. I have seen the Democrat Party desolve into a haven for Socialist/Progressive agendas that will destroy individualism at every opportunity.

    You can rant and complain all you want, that solves nothing. Time to choose, if you want Freedom.

  7. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    6,914

    Default

    I think your rant is right on the money. " Money " is ironically a poor choice of words! Grabbing money and power is exactly why our political system is a joke. Tea party deserves to be made fun of due to them being stupidly duped by billionaire corporate fascists. Liberal dupes also deserve to be made fun of. Only they are not as high profile as the so called "'Tea Party Patriots". Becoming an Independent and thinking independently is true slavation. Welcome to the political twilight zone, known as the P...R....F.

  8. #7
    Temporarily Pacified! donzi5150's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    West Palm Beach, Florida
    Posts
    5,554

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by J. Shelfo Sr. View Post
    Your rant is not in the minority. Yes, both partys have made major mistakes. But, there is a time to choose. Now is the time. I am an Independent who is conservative, so I make political choices based on the Constitution. The Constitution has served America well, better than any civilized society known man. I have seen the Democrat Party desolve into a haven for Socialist/Progressive agendas that will destroy individualism at every opportunity.

    You can rant and complain all you want, that solves nothing. Time to choose, if you want Freedom.
    Which is why the Tea Party is so important......we need to hold all politicians accountable to the constitution and founding princials.....for to long to many people sat back and said nothing but give me more........

    "On every question of construction (of the Constitution) let us carry ourselves back to the time when the Constitution was adopted, recollect the spirit manifested in the debates, and instead of trying what meaning may be squeezed out of the text, or invent against it, conform to the probable one in which it was passed."
    Thomas Jefferson letter to Justice William Johnson, June 12, 1823

  9. #8
    Senior Member steveone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,020

    Default

    C ,Maybe you missed that "thing" we have romping around the whitehouse spending boatloads of money!
    November 4 2008 "a date which will live in infamy". Jesus Saves





+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95