Ddddddddddrrreeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmyyy yy!!!
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread:
Ddddddddddrrreeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmyyy yy!!!

  1. #1
    Senior Member 500BBC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    CIUDAD MEXICO NORTE
    Posts
    6,008

    Default Ddddddddddrrreeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmyyy yy!!!

    BARACK OBAMA: THE WEAKEST PRESIDENT IN HISTORY?
    MARCH 18, 2011
    U.K. EXPRESS

    INEFFECTUAL, invisible, unable to honour pledges and now blamed for letting Gaddafi off the hook. Why Obama’s gone from ‘Yes we can’ to ‘Er, maybe we shouldn’t’...

    Let us cast our minds back to those remarkable days in November 2008 when the son of a Kenyan goatherd was elected to the White House. It was a bright new dawn – even brighter than the coming of the Kennedys and their new Camelot. JFK may be considered as being from an ethnic and religious minority – Irish and Catholic – but he was still very rich and very white. Barack Obama, by contrast, was a true breakthrough president. The world would change because obviously America had changed.

    Obama’s campaign slogan was mesmerisingly simple and brimming with self-belief: “Yes we can.” His presidency, however, is turning out to be more about “no we won’t.” Even more worryingly, it seems to be very much about: “Maybe we can… do what, exactly?“ The world feels like a dangerous place when leaders are seen to lack certitude but the only thing President Obama seems decisive about is his indecision. What should the US do about Libya? What should the US do about the Middle East in general? What about the country’s crippling debts? What is the US going to do about Afghanistan, about Iran?

    He actually makes Jiminy Catuh look brilliant!
    "Pot had helped, and booze; maybe a little blow when you could afford it. Not smack, though" President Barack Obama.

    Liberals just chose to ignore relevant information about the world they live in, and then call themselves sophisticated for having chosen to be more stupid than God made them.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Senior Member Widetrack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Southwest corner AR
    Posts
    4,045

    Default

    I knew this BEFORE he was elected!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    SOMEONE SAID YOU CAN'T TAKE IT WITH YOU! SO,IM BURNING IT UP ONE GALLON AT A TIME!
    WT

    WFL Crew!!!

  4. #3
    058
    058 is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    4,115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Widetrack View Post
    I knew this BEFORE he was elected!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    As did I. Most got duped. We now have a certified empty suit in the big seat that continues to vote "Present" just as he did in Ill. We have lost so much credibility in the world's eyes they no longer look to us as that Shining City on the hill. We will never recover from this debacle.
    Within the heart of every stray lies the singular desire to be loved. "Good grief you're an irritating blowhard...." [Tex 6/16/11]

  5. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    6,914

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 058 View Post
    As did I. Most got duped. We now have a certified empty suit in the big seat that continues to vote "Present" just as he did in Ill. We have lost so much credibility in the world's eyes they no longer look to us as that Shining City on the hill. We will never recover from this debacle.

    We lost this "credibility" and "Shining City on a Hill" stuff long before Obama became president.

    Slick Willy and Shrub pretty much took care of that.

  6. #5
    Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    13,551

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 500BBC View Post
    BARACK OBAMA: THE WEAKEST PRESIDENT IN HISTORY?
    MARCH 18, 2011
    U.K. EXPRESS

    INEFFECTUAL, invisible, unable to honour pledges and now blamed for letting Gaddafi off the hook. Why Obama’s gone from ‘Yes we can’ to ‘Er, maybe we shouldn’t’...

    Let us cast our minds back to those remarkable days in November 2008 when the son of a Kenyan goatherd was elected to the White House. It was a bright new dawn – even brighter than the coming of the Kennedys and their new Camelot. JFK may be considered as being from an ethnic and religious minority – Irish and Catholic – but he was still very rich and very white. Barack Obama, by contrast, was a true breakthrough president. The world would change because obviously America had changed.

    Obama’s campaign slogan was mesmerisingly simple and brimming with self-belief: “Yes we can.” His presidency, however, is turning out to be more about “no we won’t.” Even more worryingly, it seems to be very much about: “Maybe we can… do what, exactly?“ The world feels like a dangerous place when leaders are seen to lack certitude but the only thing President Obama seems decisive about is his indecision. What should the US do about Libya? What should the US do about the Middle East in general? What about the country’s crippling debts? What is the US going to do about Afghanistan, about Iran?

    He actually makes Jiminy Catuh look brilliant!
    Interestingly enuff I have a bunch of peers in the UK that bought his campaign BS hook, line and sinker... I remember the UK supporting Barry S. like it was yesterday YET the UK as a whole has turned on him faster than you can say "NO WE CAN'T"...

    He a narrow azz street hustler from the south side of Chi town... We all knew (well alot of us) it going in...

  7. #6
    Red Blooded American The Doctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Peoria, AZ
    Posts
    15,853

    Default

    He's the ultimate "empty suit."
    He's just as valuable to America as every other entitlement class person living in government housing is.
    He promised less war but we have more.
    He promised a stronger economy but he's almost killed what was left.
    He guaranteed his spending would keep unemployment down yet it is far above their worst case guess.
    He promised transparency and, with the exception of being able to see through him before he opens his mouth to lie again, most of what he has done has been in secret. Closed door meetings, sealed personal records and back room deals to press socialist agendas and legislation.
    He touted his plan to get America out of debt yet he has spent more than any other president/administration in the history of our country.
    He has yet to close Guantanamo Bay as promised.
    He was concerned about our national deficit so he's increased it exponentially borrowing against our children's and our grand-children's and beyond them's future.

    He has removed all hope for many and his change was disastrous for our nation.

    No longer is Jimmy Carter the worst American President ever.

    Probably worst of all is that some, still stand by him, for some unexplained reason. Go figure?
    Last edited by The Doctor; 03-18-2011 at 03:39 PM.
    The best things in life aren't things!

  8. #7
    Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    13,551

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    He's the ultimate "empty suit."
    He's just as valuable to America as every other entitlement class person living in government housing is.
    He promised less war but we have more.
    He promised a stronger economy but he's almost killed what was left.
    He guaranteed his spending would keep unemployment down yet it is far above their worst case guess.
    He promised transparency and, with the exception of being able to see through him before he opens his mouth to lie again, most of what he has done has been in secret. Closed door meetings, sealed personal records and back room deals to press socialist agendas and legislation.
    He touted his plan to get America out of debt yet he has spent more than any other president/administration in the history of our country.
    He has yet to close Guantanamo Bay as promised.
    He was concerned about our national deficit so he's increased it exponentially borrowing against our children's and our grand-children's and beyond them's future.

    He has removed all hope for many and his change was disastrous for our nation.

    No longer is Jimmy Carter the worst American President ever.

    Probably worst of all is that some, still stand by him, for some unexplained reason. Go figure?
    Community Organizer extraordinaire'



    Just look how well things turned out in Egypt, Yemen, Tunisa, Syria, Libya, Pakistan, Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Bali, N. Korea, Somalia, Palistine, Lebanon, Portugal, Greece, China, Philippines... A real WORLD LEADER
    Last edited by 2manymustangs; 03-18-2011 at 04:17 PM.

  9. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    6,914

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    Community Organizer extraordinaire'



    Just look how well things turned out in Egypt, Yemen, Tunisa, Syria, Libya, Pakistan, Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Bali, N. Korea, Somalia, Palistine, Lebanon, Portugal, Greece, China, Philippines... A real WORLD LEADER

    HUH?? I think he is only the USA leader. Since when was he supposed to be the world leader including those 18 nations you listed? Are you thinking of Bill Clinton maybe ??

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95