10 years ago... - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 15 to 23 of 23

Thread:
10 years ago...

  1. #15
    steelcomp was here
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    n/e TN
    Posts
    26,351

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quickjet View Post
    That's a very small portion of the population.....the problem is elsewhere. These are not the Droids you are looking for.
    It should be zero percent of the population.




    waiting for the "religion" card...
    If God is your co-pilot, change seats!
    Acts 2:38, the perfect answer to the perfect question.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #16
    Red Blooded American The Doctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Peoria, AZ
    Posts
    15,853

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    Maybe the tax code itself is flawed? 47% of American households owe no income tax for 2009. The number is up from 38 percent in 2007,
    Quote Originally Posted by Quickjet View Post
    Are you advocating a tax increase for 47% of americans? That's not only NOT the answer but it's also not a very Conservative position.
    Putting words in my mouth probably won't work. It sure didn't this time. Maybe you should re-read my first seven words.
    I advocated no tax increase nor do I. I advocate a repeal of all income taxes, both federal and state. Before American citizens were ever taxed, we had the wealthiest nation in the world, a well funded government that had no debt, greater productivity than any other nation on earth by a bunch and a middle class that out-shined any nation on earth.

    Income tax simply funded the extreme growth of government which I do NOT advocate. I prefer the limited government our founding fathers spoke of.

    How about you?
    The best things in life aren't things!

  4. #17
    Purple headed member Quickjet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Menifee
    Posts
    7,646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by steelcomp View Post
    It should be zero percent of the population.




    waiting for the "religion" card...
    It never has been, nor will it ever be 0% of the population.
    As far as the religion card goes. THose whom you deem lazy are God's children and shall not be judged by you, only loved as you love yourself. Love thy neighbor for God will pass final judgement.
    Basically, mind your own buisiness and God will take care of it. Don't take God's work into your own hands becasue he has a plan for everyone. Unless of course you don't believe the word of God, then by all means be as self willed as you want to be.
    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
    I used to believe QJ was a gay black man..

    Quote Originally Posted by Havasu Secret View Post
    Keith...
    Real Fast Big Blocks are always V-Drives

  5. #18
    steelcomp was here
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    n/e TN
    Posts
    26,351

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quickjet View Post
    It never has been, nor will it ever be 0% of the population.
    As far as the religion card goes. THose whom you deem lazy are God's children and shall not be judged by you, only loved as you love yourself. Love thy neighbor for God will pass final judgement.
    Basically, mind your own buisiness and God will take care of it. Don't take God's work into your own hands becasue he has a plan for everyone. Unless of course you don't believe the word of God, then by all means be as self willed as you want to be.
    So you do believe in Scipture and God's word. Why do you keep saying it's nonsense and a fairytale?
    Oh, and you played that card right on cue. Nice going.
    Last edited by scott foxwell; 10-08-2011 at 05:53 PM.
    If God is your co-pilot, change seats!
    Acts 2:38, the perfect answer to the perfect question.

  6. #19
    Purple headed member Quickjet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Menifee
    Posts
    7,646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    Putting words in my mouth probably won't work. It sure didn't this time. Maybe you should re-read my first seven words.
    I advocated no tax increase nor do I. I advocate a repeal of all income taxes, both federal and state. Before American citizens were ever taxed, we had the wealthiest nation in the world, a well funded government that had no debt, greater productivity than any other nation on earth by a bunch and a middle class that out-shined any nation on earth.

    Income tax simply funded the extreme growth of government which I do NOT advocate. I prefer the limited government our founding fathers spoke of.

    How about you?
    Then why bring up the fact that 47% of households paid no income tax as a reason to revamp the Tax code? I may have missunderstood your post.
    I want to see the number higher however that would put undo strain on the wealthy to carry the burden and therefore hurt the Economy. We need zero income tax and only tax consumption. The less you consume the less tax you pay. The underground economy will now be part of the big picture as under the table dealings will be invalidated as to their attractivness. Illegals will no longer have to steal SSN due to the fact that they would have to pay taxes on Tortilla shells and Gasoline etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
    I used to believe QJ was a gay black man..

    Quote Originally Posted by Havasu Secret View Post
    Keith...
    Real Fast Big Blocks are always V-Drives

  7. #20
    Purple headed member Quickjet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Menifee
    Posts
    7,646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by steelcomp View Post
    So you do believe in Scipture and God's word. Why do you keep saying it's nonsense and a fairytale?
    Not at all, I am telling you that if the Bible were true then God would be telling you to STFU as you know nothing of his teachings. He would be upset with your advocacy of the Bible but the lack of your followthrough. It's one thing to believe the word of God yet it's another to purposly and sinnfully go against it.
    Just lettin you know what he said to me through prayer. Dont shoot the messenger/prophet.
    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
    I used to believe QJ was a gay black man..

    Quote Originally Posted by Havasu Secret View Post
    Keith...
    Real Fast Big Blocks are always V-Drives

  8. #21
    steelcomp was here
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    n/e TN
    Posts
    26,351

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quickjet View Post
    Not at all, I am telling you that if the Bible were true then God would be telling you to STFU as you know nothing of his teachings. He would be upset with your advocacy of the Bible but the lack of your followthrough. It's one thing to believe the word of God yet it's another to purposly and sinnfully go against it.
    Just lettin you know what he said to me through prayer. Dont shoot the messenger/prophet.
    LOL...OK mr prophet.
    You listen to your god, (or whatever little voices you hear in your head) I'll listen to mine. You worry about your god, I'll worry about mine. You obey your god, I'll obey mine.
    What you "tell me" is just blah blah blah. It has nothing to do with me or Scripture or the God I believe in. I know you think it does, but you're delusional.
    Last edited by scott foxwell; 10-08-2011 at 06:04 PM.
    If God is your co-pilot, change seats!
    Acts 2:38, the perfect answer to the perfect question.

  9. #22
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,461

    Default

    Think you guys could keep it in one thread?
    I'm getting dizzy flipping back and forth......

    Oh, obama sucks.....
    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton

  10. #23
    Purple headed member Quickjet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Menifee
    Posts
    7,646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
    Think you guys could keep it in one thread?
    I'm getting dizzy flipping back and forth......

    Oh, obama sucks.....
    Agreed. I've talked more about God these past few days than I did last Sunday at Church. Gettin old.
    And yes, Obama is not a good President.
    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
    I used to believe QJ was a gay black man..

    Quote Originally Posted by Havasu Secret View Post
    Keith...
    Real Fast Big Blocks are always V-Drives

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95