Tea Party group are racist haters, so says Sean Penn..evidence?
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 24

Thread:
Tea Party group are racist haters, so says Sean Penn..evidence?

  1. #1
    Senior Member BigQ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,229

    Default Tea Party group are racist haters, so says Sean Penn..evidence?

    Not sure what Sean Penns agenda is, but he appears to be extremely bias with no reason capability at all. I have heard other prominent actors and media say the Tea Party group is racist haters, but I have seen no evidence of this. I have watched a few videos produced that once you investigate them they were hacked up totally dishonest videos. Why does it always come to hate? Why not try to get your point across with education? To me this usually means you have no case, can not articulate a case or you have another hidden agenda that can't be seen for the truth.

    So where are they getting this information that the Tea Party is just a racist front?

    BTW Sean.. the hair... really?

    From the pre-recorded interview on the Friday, October 14 Piers Morgan Tonight on CNN:
    SEAN PENN: I would love to see Barack Obama be Bulworth. I’d love to see what I’ve always wanted to see, somebody run as a one term President and show me that people aren’t stupid. They do care about each other. And when he does the right things and takes on the controversies, he’s going to win the next election.

    And, and there, yet there’s another problem. You have what I call the “Get the ‘N’-word out of the White House party,” the Tea Party, this kind of sensibility, which is much more of a distraction-

    PIERS MORGAN: Well, I had Morgan Freeman on, one of your movie colleagues, and he was very passionate about that very subject, saying there are elements of the Tea Party who just, as he said, want to get the black man out of the White House. He said it on this show.

    PENN: I don’t think there’s any doubt about it. If you ask a representative of the Tea Party, “okay, Social Security, socialist, get rid of it,” they're going to get very confused. What the, what they're -- at the end of the day, there's a big bubble coming out of their heads saying, you know, “can we just lynch him?”

    If we just focus on the basics, together, I think this is a country that if it -- if it -- if we kind of wake up and look at each other in a room, it's like the light's off. You turn the light on, people are good....

    Read more: Sean Penn Calls Tea Party the
    Last edited by BigQ; 10-16-2011 at 11:06 AM.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Purple headed member Quickjet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Menifee
    Posts
    7,646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BigQ View Post
    Not sure what Sean Penns agenda is, but he appears to be extremely bias with no reason capability at all. I have heard other prominent actors and media say the Tea Party group is racist haters, but I have seen no evidence of this. I have watched a few videos produced that once you investigate them they were hacked up totally dishonest videos. Why does it always come to hate? Why not try to get your point across with education? To me this usually means you have no case, can not articulate a case or you have another hidden agenda that can't be seen for the truth.

    So where are they getting this information that the Tea Party is just a racist front?

    BTW Sean.. the hair... really?
    I dont think the Tea Party is racists however when they refer to the President of the United States as "The Kenyan" when he clearly is not, I can see how others might get the opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
    I used to believe QJ was a gay black man..

    Quote Originally Posted by Havasu Secret View Post
    Keith...
    Real Fast Big Blocks are always V-Drives

  4. #3
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,460

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quickjet View Post
    I dont think the Tea Party is racists however when they refer to the President of the United States as "The Kenyan" when he clearly is not, I can see how others might get the opinion.

    I don't see how. It's a false accusation just as much as what you consider Kenya being his birthplace to be.

    If he was accused of being from, say, Australia, then they would call him "The Australian".

    More and more the ol' race card is going away, finally, regardless of the accusers wishing to keep it alive.

    I think Herman Cain nailed it responding to Belifonte last week: "I left the Democratic plantation a long time ago"...
    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton

  5. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    6,915

    Default

    Politically where would an intolerant racist, sexist, homophobe, or xenophobic person gravitate to? Would he or she be a liberal Democrat or more likely be an extremely conservative Republican? I think the answer is quite obvious.

    This does not mean that eveyone in the Tea Party is a racist, etc. However I believe racists, etc. would feel more comfortable in the Tea Party than in a liberal Democratic organization.

    Intresting Abstract:
    "Studies in psychology have demonstrated that tolerant individuals demonstrate good psychological health and prejudiced individuals demonstrate poor psychosocial functioning. Past investigations have shown disturbances in interpersonal relationships for prejudiced individuals in childhood. Blatant racists aggressively assert that members of minority groups are inferior. Subtle racists blame social inequities on minority group cultures and customs. A questionnaire to distinguish tolerant individuals from blatant and subtle racists was employed. Tolerant individuals were shown to be psychologically healthier than both blatant and subtle racists. Both blatant and subtle racists show maladaptive patterns in psychosocial functioning. Both blatant and subtle racists report predicted disturbances in parental relationships, as well as insecure and hostile ties with peers." - E. Hightower California State University 1997

    I think it is accurate to assume that the Tea Party has a quite few "Subtle Racists" amongst them.

  6. #5
    Registered User DUYA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    vacaville ca.
    Posts
    250

    Default

    I think the one's that keep bringing up racism are the true raciest people. Like Sharpton. I seems to me as long as they keep it alive it will never die. And this is what the dem, party needs. Is for racisum to stay alive.

  7. #6
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,460

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zombie View Post
    Politically where would an intolerant racist, sexist, homophobe, or xenophobic person gravitate to? Would he or she be a liberal Democrat or more likely be an extremely conservative Republican? I think the answer is quite obvious.

    This does not mean that eveyone in the Tea Party is a racist, etc. However I believe racists, etc. would feel more comfortable in the Tea Party than in a liberal Democratic organization.
    Jessie Jackson is a Tea Party member????
    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton

  8. #7
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,460

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DUYA View Post
    I think the one's that keep bringing up racism are the true raciest people. Like Sharpton. I seems to me as long as they keep it alive it will never die. And this is what the dem, party needs. Is for racisum to stay alive.
    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton

  9. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    6,915

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DUYA View Post
    I think the one's that keep bringing up racism are the true raciest people. Like Sharpton. I seems to me as long as they keep it alive it will never die. And this is what the dem, party needs. Is for racisum to stay alive.
    True, Jackson, Sharpton are career race based millionaires ... It's their job! They are professional similar to Glen Beck, Limbaugh, Savage. Racism and Tribalism will probably always exist. It is ingrained in human nature. Modern society just needs to keep it from being too harmful.

  10. #9
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,460

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zombie View Post
    True, Jackson, Sharpton are career race based millionaires ... It's their job! They are professional similar to Glen Beck, Limbaugh, Savage. Racism and Tribalism will probably always exist. It is ingrained in human nature. Modern society just needs to keep it from being too harmful.
    Damn Z, if you had left out the part about Beck and Limbaugh (Although I don't care for either one), Doc would have to acknowledge you making a coherent post!!
    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton

  11. #10
    Senior Member Ms Understood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Murrieta, Ca
    Posts
    8,347

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zombie View Post
    True, Jackson, Sharpton are career race based millionaires ... It's their job! They are professional similar to Glen Beck, Limbaugh, Savage. Racism and Tribalism will probably always exist. It is ingrained in human nature. Modern society just needs to keep it from being too harmful.
    Don't forget about all the racist who keep voting for Maxine Waters, Charlie Rangel etc..... yeah all the racist who proudly proclaim the goverment owes them....all the ones who voted for Obama ( and yes I know there are racist who didnt vote for him either).........Nah, no racism in the democratic party other than Jackson and Sharpton.



    Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!


  12. #11
    Senior Member BigQ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,229

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zombie View Post
    Politically where would an intolerant racist, sexist, homophobe, or xenophobic person gravitate to? Would he or she be a liberal Democrat or more likely be an extremely conservative Republican? I think the answer is quite obvious.

    This does not mean that eveyone in the Tea Party is a racist, etc. However I believe racists, etc. would feel more comfortable in the Tea Party than in a liberal Democratic organization.

    Intresting Abstract:
    "Studies in psychology have demonstrated that tolerant individuals demonstrate good psychological health and prejudiced individuals demonstrate poor psychosocial functioning. Past investigations have shown disturbances in interpersonal relationships for prejudiced individuals in childhood. Blatant racists aggressively assert that members of minority groups are inferior. Subtle racists blame social inequities on minority group cultures and customs. A questionnaire to distinguish tolerant individuals from blatant and subtle racists was employed. Tolerant individuals were shown to be psychologically healthier than both blatant and subtle racists. Both blatant and subtle racists show maladaptive patterns in psychosocial functioning. Both blatant and subtle racists report predicted disturbances in parental relationships, as well as insecure and hostile ties with peers." - E. Hightower California State University 1997

    I think it is accurate to assume that the Tea Party has a quite few "Subtle Racists" amongst them.
    is this thinking along the lines of liberal democrats are anti-simetic? If you are against Israel and the Jews one would more than likely find them in the democratic party?

    Regarding the abstract;with whites at 53% of the population and dropping each year, when they are the minority, will they no longer be a blatant racist?

    I also think "conservative" and "Republican" have different meanings, politically speaking, but I understand that we have basically two political parties.

  13. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    6,915

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Understood View Post
    Don't forget about all the racist who keep voting for Maxine Waters, Charlie Rangel etc..... yeah all the racist who proudly proclaim the goverment owes them....all the ones who voted for Obama ( and yes I know there are racist who didnt vote for him either).........Nah, no racism in the democratic party other than Jackson and Sharpton.
    Just because people vote for their own kind does not make them racist. Hispanic, black, white, Chinese, Jewish, Mormon areas typically vote for someone who is like them. Just human nature. The "Birds of a feather" description fits with people to. Try becoming the mayor of Salt Lake City being a Chinese-American Buddist !

  14. #13
    Senior Member Ms Understood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Murrieta, Ca
    Posts
    8,347

    Default Right Wing Oath



  15. #14
    Senior Member Ms Understood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Murrieta, Ca
    Posts
    8,347

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zombie View Post
    Just because people vote for their own kind does not make them racist. Hispanic, black, white, Chinese, Jewish, Mormon areas typically vote for someone who is like them. Just human nature. The "Birds of a feather" description fits with people to. Try becoming the mayor of Salt Lake City being a Chinese-American Buddist !
    If you vote for someone just because of their skin color, your racist. All races included.



    Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!


+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95