How's that hope and change working?
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 83

Thread:
How's that hope and change working?

  1. #1
    Red Blooded American The Doctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Peoria, AZ
    Posts
    15,853

    Default How's that hope and change working?

    Remembering that the Kenyan begged for this job and is begging on the campaign trail today for four more years of this grand performance he has given America, let's assess some of the major accomplishments of his presidency so far beyond blaming Bush which is still a common occurrence. Let's have a look, shall we:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Obamas Record.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	54.7 KB 
ID:	136992
    The best things in life aren't things!

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Purple headed member Quickjet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Menifee
    Posts
    7,646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    Remembering that the Kenyan begged for this job and is begging on the campaign trail today for four more years of this grand performance he has given America, let's assess some of the major accomplishments of his presidency so far beyond blaming Bush which is still a common occurrence. Let's have a look, shall we:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Obamas Record.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	54.7 KB 
ID:	136992
    So why does the chart start on innaguration day rather than when the freefall stopped? Wouldn't a chart refelcting his true performance give a more realistic outlook on the Presidents job rather than one that he has only a partial role in? After all, knowledge is power. I'm sure on this website where the tribes all rally upon anything of this nature, only half truths will surfice, however if someone takes this chart to a more diverse website, I'm pretty sure they would get slammed with facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
    I used to believe QJ was a gay black man..

    Quote Originally Posted by Havasu Secret View Post
    Keith...
    Real Fast Big Blocks are always V-Drives

  4. #3
    Senior Member EVILFORCE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    5,180

    Default

    OH Quick one. You need to start taking your Meds again. The men in white suits are going to come and take you away. AGAIN.
    No Fool Like A Old Fool is there?

  5. #4
    Purple headed member Quickjet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Menifee
    Posts
    7,646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EVILFORCE View Post
    OH Quick one. You need to start taking your Meds again. The men in white suits are going to come and take you away. AGAIN.
    Your right.........as long as I stay away from the Kool-aid...
    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
    I used to believe QJ was a gay black man..

    Quote Originally Posted by Havasu Secret View Post
    Keith...
    Real Fast Big Blocks are always V-Drives

  6. #5
    Registered User DUYA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    vacaville ca.
    Posts
    250

    Default

    I think this chart is very well warranted. After all I believe the Dem's. had control of the senate and the house for the first to years.
    As for the chart starting point. We all know how the PAST congress ran it. Again BOTH sides at that time had great faults and causes for what has happened.
    There is a point in time where THIS administration MUST take credit for what they have done to our country.
    To further continue to try and shift the blame onto the past administration, Is not only the same old cop out BS, It is also the weakest way of not admitting and realizing the truth.
    There is NO doubt what this POTUS has done to demolish this country and to make us the weaker of all countries.
    My beliefs are.
    1. If a person changes his/her name from their birth name, To a name that stands for the beliefs of muslim theology....That person is a muslim.
    2. If that same person will and did spend thousands and thousands of dollars to HIDE a birth certificate that only cost $20 bucks......Something is wrong ......(If it smells like shit.....chances are it's shit).

    We all know, Even the Dem's know. This is why they continue their same old antics on trying to bash the other side during these campaigns.

    Do you think for a minute that the Good ol American people don't see where the one sided lies and deceit comes from.
    Do you really think that most people agree with how the Occupiers are trying to get a mindless protest started.

    The chart does start at a point where the last administration left off...IT'S CALLED WHERE OBAMA STARTED.
    Great chart Doc.
    Last edited by DUYA; 10-30-2011 at 11:15 AM.

  7. #6
    Purple headed member Quickjet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Menifee
    Posts
    7,646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quickjet View Post
    I'm sure on this website where the tribes all rally upon anything of this nature, only half truths will surfice, .
    Quote Originally Posted by DUYA View Post
    Great chart Doc.
    Case and point........
    Too easy..
    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
    I used to believe QJ was a gay black man..

    Quote Originally Posted by Havasu Secret View Post
    Keith...
    Real Fast Big Blocks are always V-Drives

  8. #7
    Red Blooded American The Doctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Peoria, AZ
    Posts
    15,853

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EVILFORCE View Post
    OH Quick one. You need to start taking your Meds again. The men in white suits are going to come and take you away. AGAIN.
    I'll admit being baffled by this guy. I swear z has taken over his account. He blames Bush for everything but has he started in on the evil, wicked, mean and nasty employers who create jobs or the jewish folk yet? That will confirm his total loss.
    The best things in life aren't things!

  9. #8
    Purple headed member Quickjet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Menifee
    Posts
    7,646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    I'll admit being baffled by this guy. I swear z has taken over his account. He blames Bush for everything but has he started in on the evil, wicked, mean and nasty employers who create jobs or the jewish folk yet? That will confirm his total loss.
    I'm not blaming Bush however you can't just eliminate him from the equasion. He created a Freefall and to post a Chart that starts on innaguration day is very misleading (especially to the weak minded). A more accurate chart would be one that starts when the freefall stopped. That way we can judge the Presidents performance (or lack there of) a little more accuratley. The chart you posted is false and biased. Lets just deal with the real facts on this one ok?
    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
    I used to believe QJ was a gay black man..

    Quote Originally Posted by Havasu Secret View Post
    Keith...
    Real Fast Big Blocks are always V-Drives

  10. #9
    Member boater250s's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    90

    Default

    Gas 1.85 ?

  11. #10
    Purple headed member Quickjet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Menifee
    Posts
    7,646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by boater250s View Post
    Gas 1.85 ?
    This chart shows the changing Gas Prices for the last 6 years. You will notice that Bush was no friend of the commuter as he held the title for having the highest gas prices in History. Gas prices fell sharply in November and continued to do so. Gas prices usually reach their bottom in the month of January (as evident in the chart) and rise during the spring and summer months. Obama's average is nearly the same as Bush's however Obama didn't have the Oil companies in his Corner.

    Can anyone guess the reason why gas prices fell so sharply and so close to the election in 2008?
    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
    I used to believe QJ was a gay black man..

    Quote Originally Posted by Havasu Secret View Post
    Keith...
    Real Fast Big Blocks are always V-Drives

  12. #11
    Registered User DUYA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    vacaville ca.
    Posts
    250

    Default

    If it were my guess, And thinking of what you might say.
    On September 24, 2008, Speaker of the House, Nancy Pelosi allowed the 26-year moratorium to expire. On October 11, oil fell as much as $8.97, or 10.17% to $77.70 per barrel as global equities slid.



    Oil traded below $70 on October 16, 2008. On December 21, 2008, oil was trading at $33.87 a barrel, less than one fourth of the peak price reached four months earlier. Prices initially continued falling in 2009, descending by mid-February to below $34, but prices then steadily rose over the next two years, hitting $113.93/barrel in April 2011.

    Your point is.
    Last edited by DUYA; 10-30-2011 at 04:34 PM.

  13. #12
    Senior Member AzMandella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Tucson,Az
    Posts
    5,217

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quickjet View Post
    This chart shows the changing Gas Prices for the last 6 years. You will notice that Bush was no friend of the commuter as he held the title for having the highest gas prices in History. Gas prices fell sharply in November and continued to do so. Gas prices usually reach their bottom in the month of January (as evident in the chart) and rise during the spring and summer months. Obama's average is nearly the same as Bush's however Obama didn't have the Oil companies in his Corner.

    Can anyone guess the reason why gas prices fell so sharply and so close to the election in 2008?
    And the press grilled Bush on a daily basis when fuel prices rose. Yet not a peep when it goes up on Os watch. Kind of like how the news reported the death toll every day on Bushs watch. Yet never says a thing on Os watch even though the tolls are going up even mores. No matter what you say the press is not reporting on O the way they did on Bush. They are protecting him. If they reported the same way for O as they did Bush he would be impeached.
    If you voted for Obama to prove you were not racist, then you better find someone else to vote for to prove your not stupid.

  14. #13
    Purple headed member Quickjet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Menifee
    Posts
    7,646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DUYA View Post
    If it were my guess, And thinking of what you might say.
    On September 24, 2008, Speaker of the House, Nancy Pelosi allowed the 26-year moratorium to expire. On October 11, oil fell as much as $8.97, or 10.17% to $77.70 per barrel as global equities slid.



    Oil traded below $70 on October 16, 2008. On December 21, 2008, oil was trading at $33.87 a barrel, less than one fourth of the peak price reached four months earlier. Prices initially continued falling in 2009, descending by mid-February to below $34, but prices then steadily rose over the next two years, hitting $113.93/barrel in April 2011.

    Your point is.
    Really, I have to explain the point to you?
    The economy was tanking (freefallin if you will so much that even oil couldn't make a killing anymore). Why the freefall?
    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
    I used to believe QJ was a gay black man..

    Quote Originally Posted by Havasu Secret View Post
    Keith...
    Real Fast Big Blocks are always V-Drives

  15. #14
    Purple headed member Quickjet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Menifee
    Posts
    7,646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AzMandella View Post
    And the press grilled Bush on a daily basis when fuel prices rose. Yet not a peep when it goes up on Os watch. Kind of like how the news reported the death toll every day on Bushs watch. Yet never says a thing on Os watch even though the tolls are going up even mores. No matter what you say the press is not reporting on O the way they did on Bush. They are protecting him. If they reported the same way for O as they did Bush he would be impeached.
    I never said anything about the media vs. Obama and Bush. Where did you get that from?
    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
    I used to believe QJ was a gay black man..

    Quote Originally Posted by Havasu Secret View Post
    Keith...
    Real Fast Big Blocks are always V-Drives

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95