Newt!!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 171

Thread:
Newt!!

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,950

    Default Newt!!

    Even though ZOMBIE says he is History.I wish to be on record he is far from it and some interesting things are ahead.

    ZOMBIE,wish to start a new bet?

    You may be a great guy,but you do not understand politics and today's world.

    We could double up and really make it fun.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Purple headed member Quickjet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Menifee
    Posts
    7,646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jet-Daytona View Post
    Even though ZOMBIE says he is History.I wish to be on record he is far from it and some interesting things are ahead.

    ZOMBIE,wish to start a new bet?

    You may be a great guy,but you do not understand politics and today's world.

    We could double up and really make it fun.
    Newt, although fat and round, doesn't stand a chance as he is a proven, lying, cheating A-hole. .......and that was just to his wife who was dying of Cancer. Aint no way any Conservative (fake or not) would vote for that clown. Unless of course there is a double standard in the Conservative party....then by all means he has a chance.
    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
    I used to believe QJ was a gay black man..

    Quote Originally Posted by Havasu Secret View Post
    Keith...
    Real Fast Big Blocks are always V-Drives

  4. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Iuka, Mississippi 38852
    Posts
    598

    Default

    i`ll vote for whoever the kenyan muslim`s opposition is and i`d rather it be Newt. newt.org

  5. #4
    Jackwagon Patrolman Rexone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    The Earth
    Posts
    11,644
    Blog Entries
    24

    Default

    QJ that story was disputed as being false recently by his daughter I believe. Newt always maintained that it was also I believe.

  6. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Newbury Park, Ca/Mohave Valley, Az
    Posts
    8,169

    Default DCs "ins and outs"...

    Out of all the candidates, Newt is by far the most knowledgeable when it comes to the scull drudgery of Wash DC.... He is also the most knowledgeable when it comes to foreign affairs and what it took to keep America at the top of the heap of world powers.... He has had some strange issues with his campaign and the people he first chose to be part of it, but I think in the long run he may very well have the best chance to un seat the imposter currently in the big chair.... As mentioned so many times here, a Golden Retriever could do a better job than obama.... It's getting pretty close to the time that the GOP needs to "stop shooting in the tent"....
    Ray
    LOUD BOATS SAVE LIVES

  7. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    6,914

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moneypit View Post
    Out of all the candidates, Newt is by far the most knowledgeable when it comes to the scull drudgery of Wash DC.... He is also the most knowledgeable when it comes to foreign affairs and what it took to keep America at the top of the heap of world powers.... He has had some strange issues with his campaign and the people he first chose to be part of it, but I think in the long run he may very well have the best chance to un seat the imposter currently in the big chair.... As mentioned so many times here, a Golden Retriever could do a better job than obama.... It's getting pretty close to the time that the GOP needs to "stop shooting in the tent"....
    Ray
    I agree with his knowledge and DC insider savvy. However he is now relegated to old conservative hack status in many peoples minds. He is too similar to McCain and Dole. His going after Clinton while hiding his own moral shortcomings will haunt him as Clinton is now sanctified by the left and many others who long for good economic times that were part of Clinton's Presidency. Newt has alot of experience and the accompanying baggage because he has been around so long. Today's voters watch shit like American Idol and Dancing with the Stars. They want personality and flash! Newt lacks here too. He is too professorial.

    The time to "stop shooting in the tent" is good advice! Unfortunately there has been some serious anal bleeding and sucking chest wounds inflicted that cannot be easily bandaided over.


    What we need is a candidate with Newt's political knowledge, Romney's business knowledge, Bachmanns looks, Huntsman's calm sensible demeanor, Johnson's libertarian and budget handling, Paul's foreign and banking policy, and Cain's singing voice but not his seduction techniques with women..
    Last edited by zombie; 11-05-2011 at 09:26 AM.

  8. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    6,914

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jet-Daytona View Post
    Even though ZOMBIE says he is History.I wish to be on record he is far from it and some interesting things are ahead.

    ZOMBIE,wish to start a new bet?

    You may be a great guy,but you do not understand politics and today's world.

    We could double up and really make it fun.

    No Way !!!!! I'd rather play Russian Roulette with a fully loaded gun !

  9. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,950

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moneypit View Post
    Out of all the candidates, Newt is by far the most knowledgeable when it comes to the scull drudgery of Wash DC.... He is also the most knowledgeable when it comes to foreign affairs and what it took to keep America at the top of the heap of world powers.... He has had some strange issues with his campaign and the people he first chose to be part of it, but I think in the long run he may very well have the best chance to un seat the imposter currently in the big chair.... As mentioned so many times here, a Golden Retriever could do a better job than obama.... It's getting pretty close to the time that the GOP needs to "stop shooting in the tent"....
    Ray
    I would LOVE to see a debate between Newt and bobo. It would be a blood bath!!

  10. #9
    Icy
    Icy is offline
    Boatless Member :( Icy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    AV, CA
    Posts
    3,006

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    QJ that story was disputed as being false recently by his daughter I believe. Newt always maintained that it was also I believe.
    Don't worry Rex, allegations are good enough to pin it on Republicans.

  11. #10
    Purple headed member Quickjet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Menifee
    Posts
    7,646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Icy View Post
    Don't worry Rex, allegations are good enough to pin it on Republicans.
    I listened to the same interview on Hannity.
    The only thing that was debatable was when He told her about the affair while she died of Cancer. The fact is, he cheated on her while she was dying of Cancer. His daughter, whom I'm sure is unbiased in all this , only denied that Newt told her mother about the affair while she was in the Hostpital, NOT that he was having the affair.. Newt is a scumbag plain and simple. He couldnt even keep his promise to his wife so I see no reason why he would keep it to his country. He is just antoher John Edwards but with a worse body.
    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
    I used to believe QJ was a gay black man..

    Quote Originally Posted by Havasu Secret View Post
    Keith...
    Real Fast Big Blocks are always V-Drives

  12. #11
    Marine Organism Forkin' Crazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mound, Louisiana
    Posts
    12,743

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jet-Daytona View Post
    I would LOVE to see a debate between Newt and bobo. It would be a blood bath!!
    One side would go something like this:





    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life"

    - - Robert A. Heinlein

  13. #12
    Marine Organism Forkin' Crazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mound, Louisiana
    Posts
    12,743

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quickjet View Post
    I listened to the same interview on Hannity.
    The only thing that was debatable was when He told her about the affair while she died of Cancer. The fact is, he cheated on her while she was dying of Cancer. His daughter, whom I'm sure is unbiased in all this , only denied that Newt told her mother about the affair while she was in the Hostpital, NOT that he was having the affair.. Newt is a scumbag plain and simple. He couldnt even keep his promise to his wife so I see no reason why he would keep it to his country. He is just antoher John Edwards but with a worse body.
    Really? You mean Newt had an affair and a "love child" and kept them hid from view with moneys from one of his contributors? LOL!
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life"

    - - Robert A. Heinlein

  14. #13
    Jackwagon Patrolman Rexone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    The Earth
    Posts
    11,644
    Blog Entries
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quickjet View Post
    I listened to the same interview on Hannity.
    The only thing that was debatable was when He told her about the affair while she died of Cancer. The fact is, he cheated on her while she was dying of Cancer. His daughter, whom I'm sure is unbiased in all this , only denied that Newt told her mother about the affair while she was in the Hostpital, NOT that he was having the affair.. Newt is a scumbag plain and simple. He couldnt even keep his promise to his wife so I see no reason why he would keep it to his country. He is just antoher John Edwards but with a worse body.
    If you want to support that argument it can probably apply to half the past presidents that have held the office and half the elected politicians in Washington.

    I really don't care what his personal life issues are if he has the capability and leadership necessary to run the country. The U.S. populace didn't throw Clinton our of office for his I never had sex with that woman issues and now worship him like some sort of humanitarian God and pay millions of dollars a year to hear him give speeches. And I'm confident that Lewinski was just the one he happened to get nailed on. Go figure.

  15. #14
    Jackwagon Patrolman Rexone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    The Earth
    Posts
    11,644
    Blog Entries
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zombie View Post
    I agree with his knowledge and DC insider savvy. However he is now relegated to old conservative hack status in many peoples minds. He is too similar to McCain and Dole. His going after Clinton while hiding his own moral shortcomings will haunt him as Clinton is now sanctified by the left and many others who long for good economic times that were part of Clinton's Presidency. Newt has alot of experience and the accompanying baggage because he has been around so long. Today's voters watch shit like American Idol and Dancing with the Stars. They want personality and flash! Newt lacks here too. He is too professorial.

    The time to "stop shooting in the tent" is good advice! Unfortunately there has been some serious anal bleeding and sucking chest wounds inflicted that cannot be easily bandaided over.


    What we need is a candidate with Newt's political knowledge, Romney's business knowledge, Bachmanns looks, Huntsman's calm sensible demeanor, Johnson's libertarian and budget handling, Paul's foreign and banking policy, and Cain's singing voice but not his seduction techniques with women..
    I disagree with the red bold. I think he's coming across quite "presidential" these days, way more than his opponents. Unlike the guy presently in office who constantly talks down and condescends to the populace as if they are serfs and idiots.

    And no one can compete with Newt on knowledge.

    I do like your last paragraph, that is pretty funny, and has a lot of truth within.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95