Sexual harassment?
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 56

Thread:
Sexual harassment?

  1. #1
    Senior Member SoldHondaBoughtHondo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Lake Havasu az.
    Posts
    4,318

    Default Sexual harassment?

    Never had a gal try to sue me for it...
    Maybe cause I don't have bank?

    So having bank is the actual basis for the accusations?
    Nothing has been said about coercion or intimation in the workplace..
    None of the women have been actually fired because they didn't want to jump in the closet...
    But they did cash a check....
    Because they said the boss did something that they can't actually prove...
    How many other guys have done it to her? Who knows...the only thing they can count is money

    Worst case senario and HC if full blown guilty of doing exactly what they claim they still don't have a leg to stand on...
    Maybe that was HK's way of asking if they wanted to jump in the closet with him...if he had been someone that they wanted an invitation from it would have been a done deal.....


    Some bimbo claim harassment best have real proof..Some guy steps past her boundaries it's up to her to make it known then and there.
    People start claiming things that they can't prove is slander

    The women seem to want something...it's old news..they cashed the check for whatever happened..."paid in full" And life goes on.

    Yet here they are...somebody dug them up...they didn't just happen to pick this particular time to make noise...One has money problems..somebody is giving them something to come forward....i doubt they are attracted to camera lights...

    Cain has done a decent job of fading the heat......he uses a lot of words but the message is simple.."Prove It".....

    HK is probably the most rock solid honest person involved in government today....And he sure doesn't need the money...
    He might be the first president in recent history that might actually fulfill each and every one of his campaign promises..
    "A liberal paradise would be a place where everybody has
    guaranteed employment, free comprehensive healthcare, free
    education, free food, free housing, free clothing, free
    utilities, and only law enforcement has guns. And believe it or
    not, such a place does, indeed, exist: It's called prison."

    Sheriff Joe Arpaio
    Maricopa County Sheriff's Office

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Nor Cal
    Posts
    1,449

    Default

    This latest bimbo has the Chicago stink. Some of the people that know her say she is a gold digging opportunist, just in it for settlement money, interview, book money and etc. I think she will not succeed, if Cain handles this right.

  4. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    6,914

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by J. Shelfo Sr. View Post
    This latest bimbo has the Chicago stink. Some of the people that know her say she is a gold digging opportunist, just in it for settlement money, interview, book money and etc. I think she will not succeed, if Cain handles this right.


    Cain's problem is going to be numbers. Obama only had that one guy say he was into a gay encounter...Cain appears to be a serial offender like Bill Clinton was. Cain is displaying extremely narcissistic/socialpathic characteristics right now..Not handling this well at all. Sooner or later his handlers will pull the plug on him... his 15 mins are up.

  5. #4
    gn7
    gn7 is offline
    Senior Member gn7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    25,975

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by J. Shelfo Sr. View Post
    This latest bimbo has the Chicago stink. Some of the people that know her say she is a gold digging opportunist, just in it for settlement money, interview, book money and etc. I think she will not succeed, if Cain handles this right.
    She has zero credability. She never said a thing until now. WTF! The whole thing loses all credability the second you involve Gloria Alred



    100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

  6. #5
    Senior Member AzMandella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Tucson,Az
    Posts
    5,217

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zombie View Post
    Cain's problem is going to be numbers. Obama only had that one guy say he was into a gay encounter...Cain appears to be a serial offender like Bill Clinton was. Cain is displaying extremely narcissistic/socialpathic characteristics right now..Not handling this well at all. Sooner or later his handlers will pull the plug on him... his 15 mins are up.
    Hate to tell you but most people will make up thier mind based on proof and facts. Facts are there is no proof. Just a few women claiming something from 15 yrs ago. Led by a high profile scumbag attorney who is an expert at using the media to push her liberal feminist agenda. Cain is not my pic but there isn't even a shred of proof or any criminal charges past or present. And I'm almost sure I heard that Allred is recieving payment from the DNC. The DNC sure knows how to make Zomies froth at the mouth.
    If you voted for Obama to prove you were not racist, then you better find someone else to vote for to prove your not stupid.

  7. #6
    Senior Member brgrcru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Montrose
    Posts
    2,676

    Default

    I thought, his News conference went just fine. Wheres Jackson, NAACP,and all the other liberal pukes, they should be outraged, there trying to put a Black Man down. No comment. Oh ya, He is a conservative self made man. What he has, that the idiot in office is lacking so much of is "Confidence".

  8. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    6,914

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brgrcru View Post
    I thought, his News conference went just fine. Wheres Jackson, NAACP,and all the other liberal pukes, they should be outraged, there trying to put a Black Man down. No comment. Oh ya, He is a conservative self made man. What he has, that the idiot in office is lacking so much of is "Confidence".
    What you think is "confidence" is more the exhibition of symptoms of the personality disorders I mentioned above.

  9. #8
    Senior Member Bruise Brothers Dad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Pomona,Ca
    Posts
    1,591

    Default

    Hell, I can't remember what color my blue jeans were fourteen years ago..............................
    Need help finding this 1973 Sanger 18'6" bubble deck mahogany bottom and stringers I was living in Pomona when I sold her in 1979. Just wonder if she still exists

    Update Found my old Sanger 12/7/14 in Reno.

  10. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,950

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zombie View Post
    Cain's problem is going to be numbers. Obama only had that one guy say he was into a gay encounter...Cain appears to be a serial offender like Bill Clinton was. Cain is displaying extremely narcissistic/socialpathic characteristics right now..Not handling this well at all. Sooner or later his handlers will pull the plug on him... his 15 mins are up.


    WANT TO BET!!

  11. #10
    Senior Member AzMandella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Tucson,Az
    Posts
    5,217

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zombie View Post
    What you think is "confidence" is more the exhibition of symptoms of the personality disorders I mentioned above.
    Typical liberal. A fucking government worker who now thinks he is a psychatrist.

    Tell me Z. What makes more sense and seems more true.

    A. HC is a sexual harrasser based on claims by women from 15 yrs ago without a shred of proof ? Or

    B. O is a racist that sat in a church for 20yrs with a racist pastor yet never heard him say anything racist. And is also friends with a domestic terrorist who he launched his political career on his dinning room table, ghost wrote his books, and based on these FACTS could never get clearance if applying for a job at any defense contractor. Yet is completely ignored and allowed to be president ?
    If you voted for Obama to prove you were not racist, then you better find someone else to vote for to prove your not stupid.

  12. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    6,914

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AzMandella View Post
    Typical liberal. A fucking government worker who now thinks he is a psychatrist.

    Tell me Z. What makes more sense and seems more true.

    A. HC is a sexual harrasser based on claims by women from 15 yrs ago without a shred of proof ? Or

    B. O is a racist that sat in a church for 20yrs with a racist pastor yet never heard him say anything racist. And is also friends with a domestic terrorist who he launched his political career on his dinning room table, ghost wrote his books, and based on these FACTS could never get clearance if applying for a job at any defense contractor. Yet is completely ignored and allowed to be president ?


    Maybe if you had taken Psych. 101 instead of Special Ed. Shop where you struggled with the concept of "righty tighty, lefty loosy" you too would know these things!!

    BTW, I don't believe very much from any politician nowdays. Especially the bull shit the loon rightwingers put out.
    Last edited by zombie; 11-09-2011 at 10:55 AM.

  13. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    6,729

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AzMandella View Post
    Hate to tell you but most people will make up thier mind based on proof and facts. Facts are there is no proof.
    Yeah, not really. Look at all the people that support the GOP even though the facts show it isn't in their best interest. Face it Marvin, most people don't respond to facts or logic, they respond to emotional stimulation. You get people all riled up and no telling what can happen. Look to history for an example and the Nazis: they told people the reason for their hardships after WW1 was directly caused by Jews. They got the German people all riled up, got voted into power, and the rest is history. It's similar to the Koch brothers backed tea party; they got the simpletons riled up using words like socialism, Kenyan, Kenyacare, liberal, sharia law, Muslim, national debt, etc convincing these people all their problems were caused by Obama. Now the tea party has become a national movement, supported by many here in the PRF. No telling what will happen, but one thing is for sure: these people didn't start supporting the tea party because of facts or sound logic. If the momentum of popular opinion turns against Cain, and it looks like it is moving in that direction, he has no chance of winning the primary, regardless of whether he sexually harassed any of these women or not.

  14. #13
    Senior Member Bruise Brothers Dad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Pomona,Ca
    Posts
    1,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ram78d10 View Post
    Yeah, not really. Look at all the people that support the GOP even though the facts show it isn't in their best interest. Face it Marvin, most people don't respond to facts or logic, they respond to emotional stimulation. You get people all riled up and no telling what can happen. Look to history for an example and the Nazis: they told people the reason for their hardships after WW1 was directly caused by Jews. They got the German people all riled up, got voted into power, and the rest is history. It's similar to the Koch brothers backed tea party; they got the simpletons riled up using words like socialism, Kenyan, Kenyacare, liberal, sharia law, Muslim, national debt, etc convincing these people all their problems were caused by Obama. Now the tea party has become a national movement, supported by many here in the PRF. No telling what will happen, but one thing is for sure: these people didn't start supporting the tea party because of facts or sound logic. If the momentum of popular opinion turns against Cain, and it looks like it is moving in that direction, he has no chance of winning the primary, regardless of whether he sexually harassed any of these women or not.
    And the OWS backed by O scaring all the 99%ers about 1%ers that are donating big bucks for his re election . Yea you keep making lots of sense.
    Need help finding this 1973 Sanger 18'6" bubble deck mahogany bottom and stringers I was living in Pomona when I sold her in 1979. Just wonder if she still exists

    Update Found my old Sanger 12/7/14 in Reno.

  15. #14
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ram78d10 View Post
    Yeah, not really. Look at all the people that support the GOP even though the facts show it isn't in their best interest. Face it Marvin, most people don't respond to facts or logic, they respond to emotional stimulation. You get people all riled up and no telling what can happen. Look to history for an example and the Nazis: they told people the reason for their hardships after WW1 was directly caused by Jews. They got the German people all riled up, got voted into power, and the rest is history. It's similar to the Koch brothers backed tea party; they got the simpletons riled up using words like socialism, Kenyan, Kenyacare, liberal, sharia law, Muslim, national debt, etc convincing these people all their problems were caused by Obama. Now the tea party has become a national movement, supported by many here in the PRF. No telling what will happen, but one thing is for sure: these people didn't start supporting the tea party because of facts or sound logic. If the momentum of popular opinion turns against Cain, and it looks like it is moving in that direction, he has no chance of winning the primary, regardless of whether he sexually harassed any of these women or not.
    I agree 100%, but would cite different examples.

    For instance, one need go back no further that '08 to see how O's campaign "riled" up the "people" and got him elected with ZERO, and I do mean ZERO substance.

    The terms like "Kenyacare" are catchy, but hardly comparable to Nazi Germany?

    There is a difference between "causing" and "accelerating", BTW.



    You are correct about Cain, however, once again it is the O media and their "out of the woodwork" current "stars" generating the momentum, with nor one shred of substance. (Again, shades of '08)

    It worked for the Left with O, it worked for the Left with Palin, and I see no reason that it will not work with Cain as long as the sheep are kept corralled.

    I find it incredible that learned people like yourself, who actually IDENTIFY what is happening, can so easily and readily fall in step with it.

    Take a good hard look in the mirror, RTI, and you will see who REALLY fell into the "simpleton" trap.
    (And when you realize THAT, you will also see who actually set that trap)
    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95