Where's the potus?
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 26

Thread:
Where's the potus?

  1. #1
    Senior Member Jake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,509

    Default Where's the potus?

    ever notice when something important is being resolved the potus is gone?

    Super Committee is to decide in 1 week the job cuts issue, so obama leaves on a 9 day BS tour of Asia and beyond.

    what a flake, not even interested in solving USA problems, why are we paying him?

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    6,914

    Default

    He is smart to give them a free hand! If he was there tampering with the super congress process you would be complaining about that! Jake, I think you are just another rightie whinner. No matter what Obama does you and all the pathetic extreme righties squeal. I find it humourous actually

  4. #3
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zombie View Post
    He is smart to give them a free hand! If he was there tampering with the super congress process you would be complaining about that! Jake, I think you are just another rightie whinner. No matter what Obama does you and all the pathetic extreme righties squeal. I find it humourous actually
    There's one example Z....
    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton

  5. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    6,914

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
    There's one example Z....

    So? That comment does not mean all Republicans are extreme rightie loons who complain no matter what Obama does???
    Geez, you are becoming more dunderheaded like Doc every day .. may as well go for it and rock the red font!

  6. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    6,729

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jake View Post
    ever notice when something important is being resolved the potus is gone?

    Super Committee is to decide in 1 week the job cuts issue, so obama leaves on a 9 day BS tour of Asia and beyond.

    what a flake, not even interested in solving USA problems, why are we paying him?
    A BS tour of Asia?

  7. #6
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ram78d10 View Post
    A BS tour of Asia?
    At least you got the "BS" part right!!
    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton

  8. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    6,729

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
    At least you got the "BS" part right!!
    Do you even know what the tour is about Tommy?

  9. #8
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ram78d10 View Post
    Do you even know what the tour is about Tommy?
    Tell me.
    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton

  10. #9
    Marine Organism Forkin' Crazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mound, Louisiana
    Posts
    12,743

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
    Tell me.
    He'll just google another LA, NY Times article... or maybe even Huffington.
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life"

    - - Robert A. Heinlein

  11. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    6,729

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
    Tell me.
    He's conducting an Asia Pacific economic summit with 21 nations in Hawaii and then meeting with Medvedev and Jintao on the side to discuss many important topics including Iran, then he's going to Australia to discuss establishing a big US military presence there (I have read it might include stationing US ships in Perth because that would be closer to Asia than Hawaii or San Diego) so we can have a big base of operations to exert US military power in Asia and then there is some type of Asian security conference in Malaysia. His trips are a little more involved than just flying to Crawford to cut some brush.

  12. #11
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ram78d10 View Post
    He's conducting an Asia Pacific economic summit with 21 nations in Hawaii and then meeting with Medvedev and Jintao on the side to discuss many important topics including Iran, then he's going to Australia to discuss establishing a big US military presence there (I have read it might include stationing US ships in Perth because that would be closer to Asia than Hawaii or San Diego) so we can have a big base of operations to exert US military power in Asia and then there is some type of Asian security conference in Malaysia. His trips are a little more involved than just flying to Crawford to cut some brush.
    That sucks.

    That's a lot of opportunity for fucking things up considering he isn't qualified to do any of that....IMO, of course.

    (The Australia deal sounds like a positive perhaps)

    I still go with the "BS tour" that you posted....and am going to consider it a "Freudian slip", seeing as I have money on your eventual conversion!!!
    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton

  13. #12
    Floatin dirty Lavey29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    4,831

    Default

    Maybe something positive can be accomplished with him not being there?

  14. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    6,729

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
    That sucks.

    That's a lot of opportunity for fucking things up considering he isn't qualified to do any of that....IMO, of course.

    (The Australia deal sounds like a positive perhaps)

    I still go with the "BS tour" that you posted....and am going to consider it a "Freudian slip", seeing as I have money on your eventual conversion!!!
    You keep referring to the "BS tour," but obviously you did not see the "?" that followed the sentence. I find it humorous how righties act outraged when Obama is carrying out the duties of President. You guys label this a BS tour and you had fault with his trip to India. Oh well, just more proof that you guys will find fault with anything and everything he does.

  15. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    6,729

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forkin' Crazy View Post
    He'll just google another LA, NY Times article... or maybe even Huffington.
    Not really. I read about it yesterday.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95