Mr. "Z" in Queens???
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread:
Mr. "Z" in Queens???

  1. #1
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,456

    Default Mr. "Z" in Queens???

    LOL!! Not really political, but this pic from yesterday just cracks me up!!!!

    First thing I wondered...Zombie, were you in Queens yesterday???

    Marine vet teaches OWS heckler a lesson - NYPOST.com


    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Marine Organism Forkin' Crazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mound, Louisiana
    Posts
    12,743

    Default

    Look at the expression on his face! LMFAO! Priceless!!!

    NICE JOB!!!
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life"

    - - Robert A. Heinlein

  4. #3
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forkin' Crazy View Post
    Look at the expression on his face! LMFAO! Priceless!!!

    NICE JOB!!!
    I know, right?
    I had tears rollin' when I saw it!

    Love the guy's quote: “So I grabbed him by his sweat shirt and escorted him out..."


    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton

  5. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    6,915

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
    LOL!! Not really political, but this pic from yesterday just cracks me up!!!!

    First thing I wondered...Zombie, were you in Queens yesterday???

    Marine vet teaches OWS heckler a lesson - NYPOST.com



    That's not me! ...Might be Donzi? I think he liked Rep. Wiener who this new guy was being sworn in to replace

  6. #5
    I'm baaaaack... hkunz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Lake Havasu
    Posts
    4,365

    Default

    That's exactly how I always pictured him in my mind, especially the way the guy in the photos holds his mouth in that attractive "O" position.........
    It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument. -William G. McAdoo, lawyer and politician (1863-1941)

    07 Advantage X-Flight 600 SCi Bravo 1 XR
    04 Cheetah Scorpion 6.2 Bravo 1 - SOLD!
    96 Donzi 21' 454 Bravo 3 Medallion - gone!
    72 Tahiti 16' 468 Olds Berkeley jet - SOLD!
    11 RZR XP, 08 Polaris Scrambler, 06 Rhino, 06 Joyner 650 dune buggy, 04 KFX 700

  7. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    6,915

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hkunz View Post
    That's exactly how I always pictured him in my mind, especially the way the guy in the photos holds his mouth in that attractive "O" position.........
    Really? I always thought Donzi looked like his Avatar?

  8. #7
    I'm baaaaack... hkunz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Lake Havasu
    Posts
    4,365

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zombie View Post
    Really? I always thought Donzi looked like his Avatar?
    Huh? , what a concept, eh?
    It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument. -William G. McAdoo, lawyer and politician (1863-1941)

    07 Advantage X-Flight 600 SCi Bravo 1 XR
    04 Cheetah Scorpion 6.2 Bravo 1 - SOLD!
    96 Donzi 21' 454 Bravo 3 Medallion - gone!
    72 Tahiti 16' 468 Olds Berkeley jet - SOLD!
    11 RZR XP, 08 Polaris Scrambler, 06 Rhino, 06 Joyner 650 dune buggy, 04 KFX 700

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95