BILL O'Reilly
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 19

Thread:
BILL O'Reilly

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,950

    Default BILL O'Reilly

    Ten years ago I really enjoyed him,but now he is? The biggest beef is he thinks everything Dennis Miller is the best!.I do not understand who ever allowed Miller to comment on Politics on National T-V ?He is sickening to me and as funny as a chapped ASS.I feel O'Reilly does not have much time left as Shawn Hannity has a real informative and balanced show and does understand the issues.O'Reilly has become a person who is more interested in selling books,hats,t-shirts on and on.
    One last thing on Miller,Bill just sits on the edge of his chair for every smart-ass statement he makes.
    I just do not understand how a stand up comic becomes a POLITICAL ANALYST?

    I think that without Bill O'Reilly that CHUMP would be jobless,damn I won't be watching his show but still believe in FOX.

    Hannity is the New MAN.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Senior Member Gravyboat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Commieland
    Posts
    3,364

    Default

    Both Bill and Sean are establishment Republicans. Don't like either of them. When I was a political newbie, I thought they were decent. I've matured past the "Talking Points".
    Freedom Without Authority is Anarchy.
    Authority Without Freedom is Tyranny

    “The trouble with socialism is that you eventually run out of other people's money”
    –Margaret Thatcher

  4. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Newbury Park, Ca/Mohave Valley, Az
    Posts
    8,169

    Default Hack...

    Dennis Miller is a useless hack.... I would rate him lower than Conan, and Conan is at the very bottom of the heap..... O'Reilly certainly diminishes his standing by using the humorless hack, Miller...
    Ray
    LOUD BOATS SAVE LIVES

  5. #4
    Impeachment! 75 TX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Culver City, Ca
    Posts
    3,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gravyboat View Post
    Both Bill and Sean are establishment Republicans. Don't like either of them. When I was a political newbie, I thought they were decent. I've matured past the "Talking Points".
    O'reilly's an ass, that's for sure. Way too 'moderate' for my tastes. Gotta disagree with you on Hannity though. He's a solid Conservative, nothing 'establishment' about him. I just wish he wouldn't have neo-socialist liars on his show all the time.
    And what the hell is that in your avatar?

  6. #5
    gn7
    gn7 is offline
    Senior Member gn7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    25,975

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jet-Daytona View Post
    I just do not understand how a stand up comic becomes a POLITICAL ANALYST?
    I take it you never heard Bill Cosby speak. He makes most conservative analysts look pretty moderate and reasonably informed.



    100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

  7. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,950

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 75 TX View Post
    O'reilly's an ass, that's for sure. Way too 'moderate' for my tastes. Gotta disagree with you on Hannity though. He's a solid Conservative, nothing 'establishment' about him. I just wish he wouldn't have neo-socialist liars on his show all the time.
    And what the hell is that in your avatar?
    WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR AVATAR?

    If I need to explain it,my deepest sympathy

  8. #7
    gn7
    gn7 is offline
    Senior Member gn7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    25,975

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jet-Daytona View Post
    WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR AVATAR?

    If I need to explain it,my deepest sympathy
    I don't believe he is asking about yours J-D. At least I hope not.



    100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

  9. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,950

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    I don't believe he is asking about yours J-D. At least I hope not.

  10. #9
    Senior Member RogerThat99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NorCal
    Posts
    2,856

    Default

    They put Dennis Miller from noon to 4 on the station I listen to. I hate it and had to find a new station during that time. If I hear "that cat is...." I will puke.

    Sent from my Droid Incredible using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    "I Love Haters" - Its not a frame of mind for us...IT'S A LIFE STYLE!!!


    http://www.performanceboats.com/signaturepics/sigpic17778_1.gif

  11. #10
    Senior Member angry dad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Glendora
    Posts
    1,063

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jet-Daytona View Post
    Ten years ago I really enjoyed him,but now he is? The biggest beef is he thinks everything Dennis Miller is the best!.I do not understand who ever allowed Miller to comment on Politics on National T-V ?He is sickening to me and as funny as a chapped ASS.I feel O'Reilly does not have much time left as Shawn Hannity has a real informative and balanced show and does understand the issues.O'Reilly has become a person who is more interested in selling books,hats,t-shirts on and on.
    One last thing on Miller,Bill just sits on the edge of his chair for every smart-ass statement he makes.
    I just do not understand how a stand up comic becomes a POLITICAL ANALYST?

    I think that without Bill O'Reilly that CHUMP would be jobless,damn I won't be watching his show but still believe in FOX.

    Hannity is the New MAN.
    Thank god for we at least have these two in a sea of liberal media! The weak minded are being bought!!
    You Lie!
    Winter sand ~ Summer spray

  12. #11
    Senior Member brgrcru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Montrose
    Posts
    2,676

    Default

    Dennis couldn't make any money as a liberal hack, so he had to switch his tune. Now he makes money, as a so called conservative comic. He is horrible.

  13. #12
    Mandella Rules! devenso's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    139

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brgrcru View Post
    Dennis couldn't make any money as a liberal hack, so he had to switch his tune. Now he makes money, as a so called conservative comic. He is horrible.
    No, Dennis Miller could not make any money as a COMEDIAN. As we allready know, he just is not funny.
    So, he became the pet comedian of the right.
    I havent seen him for many, many years - regular, commercial TV can't afford to have him on.

    Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel: Samuel Johnson

  14. #13
    Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    13,551

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by devenso View Post
    No, Dennis Miller could not make any money as a COMEDIAN. As we allready know, he just is not funny.
    So, he became the pet comedian of the right.
    I havent seen him for many, many years - regular, commercial TV can't afford to have him on.
    Im guessing that even though you have made the decree that DENNIS MILLER is NOT funny you do find Bill Maher to be hilarious, right???
    Pat Eason, the voice of reason...

  15. #14
    Impeachment! 75 TX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Culver City, Ca
    Posts
    3,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jet-Daytona View Post
    WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR AVATAR?

    If I need to explain it,my deepest sympathy
    Umm, yeah. If you go back and look you'll see that I was speaking to Gravyboat. My avatar is a happy little belt-fed guy dealing with occupiers and marxists in the manner deserved.
    I'm pretty sure I know what's in your avatar; SOMEBODY ELSE'S WOMAN. And if I'm mistaken....good for you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95