Ron Paul gets another endorsement!!
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread:
Ron Paul gets another endorsement!!

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    6,914

    Default Ron Paul gets another endorsement!!

    Yet another reason to support Ron Paul!!

    See below and read the comments


    Ron Paul Not Invited To Republican Jewish Coalition Presidential Candidates Forum
    Last edited by zombie; 12-03-2011 at 09:29 AM.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Purple headed member Quickjet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Menifee
    Posts
    7,646

    Default

    Looks like Paul is being cornered into running as a 3rd party candidate. So glad that my Republican brothers are doing all they can to re elect Obama
    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
    I used to believe QJ was a gay black man..

    Quote Originally Posted by Havasu Secret View Post
    Keith...
    Real Fast Big Blocks are always V-Drives

  4. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    6,914

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quickjet View Post
    Looks like Paul is being cornered into running as a 3rd party candidate. So glad that my Republican brothers are doing all they can to re elect Obama

    Yep! Paul going third party would put the final nail in the Republican party's chances of Newt or Gingerich beating Obama....Paul has and will gain a lot of support. I'm one to vote for him for sure! A Hunstman and Paul third party ticket would be a powerful altenative to the screwed up status quo.

  5. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    6,729

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zombie View Post
    Yet another reason to support Ron Paul!!

    See below and read the comments


    Ron Paul Not Invited To Republican Jewish Coalition Presidential Candidates Forum
    Well, I guess we can safely conlude that gn7 will cease to support Ron Paul after this recent news.

    I do think Israel could take care of themselves if attacked by Iran, and I would be willing to bet Iran is aware of that also. I think Ron Paul is one of the few people in Washington that hasn't been bought and paid for and I can apprciate his ability to think outside of the box. I agree with him on many things like why are we defending the border of Afghanistan but not defending the US border? But he does have some really crackpot ideas including dismantaling the Fed. Because he does hold some really radical positions, I think there is no way that he could ever win a general election, even if he does win the nomination. I think QJ is right, and Paul could very well play the roll of Ross Perot and take votes away from the GOP candidate. IMO there are worse things than four more years of hope and change.

  6. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    6,914

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ram78d10 View Post
    Well, I guess we can safely conlude that gn7 will cease to support Ron Paul after this recent news.

    I do think Israel could take care of themselves if attacked by Iran, and I would be willing to bet Iran is aware of that also. I think Ron Paul is one of the few people in Washington that hasn't been bought and paid for and I can apprciate his ability to think outside of the box. I agree with him on many things like why are we defending the border of Afghanistan but not defending the US border? But he does have some really crackpot ideas including dismantaling the Fed. Because he does hold some really radical positions, I think there is no way that he could ever win a general election, even if he does win the nomination. I think QJ is right, and Paul could very well play the roll of Ross Perot and take votes away from the GOP candidate. IMO there are worse things than four more years of hope and change.


    Ram, I'm not on board with all of Paul's ideas either....However, I'm totally fed up with the status quo of the corrupted dullard tweedle dee and tweedle dum Republicans and Democrats...

    Observing how the Republican nonination process is going, I also agree with your last sentence.

  7. #6
    Icy
    Icy is offline
    Boatless Member :( Icy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    AV, CA
    Posts
    3,006

    Default

    I can't wait to go to the gold standard...

    Wonder what moon or planet were going to get all the gold from to back up all the wealth of the US/World...

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95