17 days
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 55

Thread:
17 days

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,950

    Default 17 days

    He is the most disgusting,sickening excuse for a president,leader someone to give hope,leadership and a plan I have had the misfortune to experience.The next Election is a Cross-Roads and IMO the most important election in our HISTORY.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Purple headed member Quickjet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Menifee
    Posts
    7,646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jet-Daytona View Post
    He is the most disgusting,sickening excuse for a president,leader someone to give hope,leadership and a plan I have had the misfortune to experience.The next Election is a Cross-Roads and IMO the most important election in our HISTORY.
    The President has limited powers. Congress has more power (535 strong) than any President. Focus on the real cause of the problem. Change the players and you will change the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
    I used to believe QJ was a gay black man..

    Quote Originally Posted by Havasu Secret View Post
    Keith...
    Real Fast Big Blocks are always V-Drives

  4. #3
    Senior Member brgrcru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Montrose
    Posts
    2,676

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jet-Daytona View Post
    He is the most disgusting,sickening excuse for a president,leader someone to give hope,leadership and a plan I have had the misfortune to experience.The next Election is a Cross-Roads and IMO the most important election in our HISTORY.
    X2, But then again the liberals in here will. Ahh, never mind.

  5. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,950

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quickjet View Post
    The President has limited powers. Congress has more power (535 strong) than any President. Focus on the real cause of the problem. Change the players and you will change the game.
    WHAT? not going to Hawaii for more than 17 DAYS!! Give ME A Break!!

  6. #5
    gn7
    gn7 is offline
    Senior Member gn7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    25,975

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quickjet View Post
    The President has limited powers. Congress has more power (535 strong) than any President. Focus on the real cause of the problem. Change the players and you will change the game.
    As true as that may be QJ, the next POTUS, regardless who it is, even your number one pick Newt, could enter the oval office, turn around and lock the door and not reappear for 4 years and do a considerably better job by doing absolutely nothing. Imagine, not talk to a single person, and be a better POTUS. what does that tell you about your messiah?



    100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

  7. #6
    Purple headed member Quickjet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Menifee
    Posts
    7,646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    As true as that may be QJ, the next POTUS, regardless who it is, even your number one pick Newt, could enter the oval office, turn around and lock the door and not reappear for 4 years and do a considerably better job by doing absolutely nothing. Imagine, not talk to a single person, and be a better POTUS. what does that tell you about your messiah?
    My Messiah isn't running for office.....
    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
    I used to believe QJ was a gay black man..

    Quote Originally Posted by Havasu Secret View Post
    Keith...
    Real Fast Big Blocks are always V-Drives

  8. #7
    Purple headed member Quickjet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Menifee
    Posts
    7,646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jet-Daytona View Post
    WHAT? not going to Hawaii for more than 17 DAYS!! Give ME A Break!!
    His vacation is bothering you that much? Really? If anything you should be rejoicing his absence.
    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
    I used to believe QJ was a gay black man..

    Quote Originally Posted by Havasu Secret View Post
    Keith...
    Real Fast Big Blocks are always V-Drives

  9. #8
    gn7
    gn7 is offline
    Senior Member gn7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    25,975

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quickjet View Post
    My Messiah isn't running for office.....
    Really? He's wears your favoritye halo!




    100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

  10. #9
    Purple headed member Quickjet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Menifee
    Posts
    7,646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    Really? He's wears your favoritye halo!
    That's funny. Like I've said a hundred times, I would never vote for Obama. I plan to vote 3rd party if the GOP doesn't get it's act together soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
    I used to believe QJ was a gay black man..

    Quote Originally Posted by Havasu Secret View Post
    Keith...
    Real Fast Big Blocks are always V-Drives

  11. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,950

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quickjet View Post
    His vacation is bothering you that much? Really? If anything you should be rejoicing his absence.
    He is to be our LEADER,PRESIDENT

    Don't go smart -ass on me here. Is is a disgrace and I do not care WHAT replaces him and I mean WHAT,anything,how a not one term congressman,who the majority in our country had never heard of,becomes President is IMO criminal and needs investigation as we have already seed the Chicago Style Politics brought to Washington has not played out well!!

  12. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    6,729

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jet-Daytona View Post
    He is to be our LEADER,PRESIDENT

    Don't go smart -ass on me here. Is is a disgrace and I do not care WHAT replaces him and I mean WHAT,anything,how a not one term congressman,who the majority in our country had never heard of,becomes President is IMO criminal and needs investigation as we have already seed the Chicago Style Politics brought to Washington has not played out well!!
    First off, you do realize that whomever is President, even while he is on vacation, he can't get away from his job, right? It doesn't matter if he is in DC, Hawaii, or Crawford Texas, a President will still perform the duties he was elected to. It is a 24/7/365 day a year job. Second off, President Obama was a Senator before he was elected President, not a congressman. Third, you might not have heard of him, but many people had long before he ran. I was aware of President Obama in 2005. Just because you were uninformed, doesn't mean everyone is. And President Obama won the electoral college to become President; if you think that is criminal and needs to be investigated, well .

  13. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    6,914

    Default

    Relax everybody! He's got Biden and Hillary covering the phones while he is out.
    Remember Bush was struggling reading stories to little kids when 911 happened. Then he flew around the US for 1/2 a day trying to come up with a plan. Hell Obama could be back in the Oval office in the same amout of time it took Bush !!!

  14. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,950

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ram78d10 View Post
    First off, you do realize that whomever is President, even while he is on vacation, he can't get away from his job, right? It doesn't matter if he is in DC, Hawaii, or Crawford Texas, a President will still perform the duties he was elected to. It is a 24/7/365 day a year job. Second off, President Obama was a Senator before he was elected President, not a congressman. Third, you might not have heard of him, but many people had long before he ran. I was aware of President Obama in 2005. Just because you were uninformed, doesn't mean everyone is. And President Obama won the electoral college to become President; if you think that is criminal and needs to be investigated, well .

    Well for shits and giggles,can we compare the # of vacations and days this person has taken compared to past Presidents/Leaders.?

    NEXT,NO I never had ever heard this clown's name before announcing to run for our LEADER.

    NEVER!! so don't give me that B.S. he is a CLOWN who the Chicago Mafia put into Office and he is doing a super job of repaying the favor.
    Rob Blagovich is going to Prison

    Eric Holder,is in deep Shit on fast and furious AND the financial scandal.

    I don't ask for much,SANTA= anything better than this sad excuse for a leader.

  15. #14
    gn7
    gn7 is offline
    Senior Member gn7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    25,975

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zombie View Post
    Relax everybody! He's got Biden and Hillary covering the phones while he is out.
    Remember Bush was struggling reading stories to little kids when 911 happened. Then he flew around the US for 1/2 a day trying to come up with a plan. Hell Obama could be back in the Oval office in the same amout of time it took Bush !!!
    Personally I wish he would never return. His presence in D.C. is only causes hate and discontent. He can only do more harm if he is in the middle east bowing to dictators. At least when he is in Hawaii all he is doing is ruining the vacation of a couple hundred thousands tourists with his BS security.
    You would think that Hawaii would get feed up with his BS and never re-elect the dipshit that is responsible for single handedly destroying their tourist economy. But there are more super liberals in one square mile of Hawaii than the entire city of San Francisco.



    100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
    Last edited by gn7; 12-05-2011 at 07:42 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95