I'm selling my Home Theatre system due to moving.
* Optoma H79 with about 125 hours on the new bulb.
* Pioneer Elite 7.1 channel receiver
* Athena Surround Sound speakers (2 AS-f2's, 1CS-01-1, AS-CS1, 2 AS-B2)
* Samsung DVD
* Custom 130" screen with a black frame
* Programable all-in-one...
I built a desktop computer that I use as a media center in my home theatre system. The only problem is that I'm not getting the audio performance that I want from it.
As of right now I'm using the integrated soundcard on the motherboard. It's capable of 7.1 Digital out but I don't know how...
Knowing you guys have all the cool houses maybe you can help a newbie on some questions.
First off the goal is to have speakers in the important areas of the house originating from the home stereo.
Family room - game room - garage - outdoors.
During our house hunt we saw a couple of houses...