Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Remember seeing that in the news a few years back.

·
C Ya on da lake
6,991 Posts
lets see, the comment he made of him NOT being the racer was the first indicator that something was gonna be bad, next seen wearing NO helmet was my next clue... He's lucky he didn't get up to speed before he flew over the hood of that van, cuz that woulda hurt even more... I was suprised to not see any blood or deformity / broken bones. I wonder if he's still developing bikes, cuz I doubt he gets on it anymore.

·
MAMA TRIED
1,661 Posts
No safety gear...No brains to pin it into a parking lot, and the throttle was not stuck. You can hear him let off way before he gets to the van.

·
Old Skool Member
6,519 Posts
That was funny :)

I feel bad for the guy but he should have never been on that damn bike. No safety equipment, looks like he has never been on a bike before, etc.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Haha..funny shit....they should have just kept filming the cute blonde!:D

·
Slum Lord
2,854 Posts
Poor guy.:(
I'm sure the idea was to just sit in one spot and burn out.
.97 seconds is barely enough time to move your foot or hand to the brake lever

·
Resident Ford Nut
10,102 Posts

·
Premium Member
564 Posts
That was to funny . I hope the guy is alright cause thats gotta hurt

·
Registered
678 Posts
Throttle stuck my ass. Once that bike got a grip he was gone. A buddy of mine who rides once told me people who do not know how to ride usually freeze up when there is some danger approching.

Just stupid.

·
MAMA TRIED
1,661 Posts
Throttle stuck my ass. Once that bike got a grip he was gone. A buddy of mine who rides once told me people who do not know how to ride usually freeze up when there is some danger approching.

Just stupid.
That goes with anything, even driving on the freeway. Hesitation is the killer.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts