Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
26' Daytona w/out motor. Clean boat on tandem Extreme trailer. CD/xm two amps two 15" subs one in each sponson. The drive is not on the boat now but is an xr with Imco internals and an Imco 2" shorty lower.Full Hydraulic steering. All the motor accessories are also included. $33k or best offer.

Attachments

·
Registered
533 Posts
26' Daytona w/out motor. Clean boat on tandem Extreme trailer. CD/xm two amps two 15" subs one in each sponson. The drive is not on the boat now but is an xr with Imco internals and an Imco 2" shorty lower.Full Hydraulic steering. All the motor accessories are also included. $42k or best offer.

When is the last time you been to Naci, it's been a long time for me:) You still want another boat?

·
Registered
533 Posts
I was there yesterday after work. Yeah I'd like another boat but I'm not sure what I want?? Do you have your Carrera now, I thought someone told me you got that back?

No boat right now, I don't seem to have the energy to go boating. This not working stuff is making me lazy:) My son bought a boat and I went out with him in az. it was fun.

·
Registered
239 Posts
I am sorry never saw your repy not sure pm me maybe we can finger something out figure a 525 or even a GM 572/572 would be fun enough in this. Your leaving ALL of everything minus motor right so I would need just a bbc and I could go for a float!!!

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.