Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2002 late build Ford Think Neighbor TRUCK 2 seater. with trailer hitch. Runs and drives perfect! 100% street legal Everything works. Sick black Rhino lined exterior and dashoboard with Green monster logos painted front/rear. Billet Aluminum instrument cluster bezel custom made, bolts onto front of cluster. BRAND New DEKA batteries just purchased and installed last week. Just sent out cluster to BOBTHECLUSTERGUY for B1 Supercluster upgrade (look it up on ebay 450.00 upgrade with 1 year warranty). Installed it and no more cluster worries. Some of the pictures don't show it but it has a built trailer hitch integrated into the rear body panel. I use it for pulling everything from launching my boat at the marina to a 27' Trailer up the driveway and down the side of the house " no more backing your trailer up", Its awesome, neighbors go nutz seeing it do it. All electric. I have two Ford Th!nk vehicles now and the kids love riding in the four seater and have no real need for the two seater anymore. $6600.00 pretty firm, concider trades CROWNLINE 2XX series on tandem axle trailer, QUADS, DIRT BIKES, a SET OF SHINY JET SKI's obo. sevenzeroseven eightonesix sevenfivenineseven. txt/call.email

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts