Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Great boat, bought house at the river and don’t need this style boat anymore. I am thinking about trading it in but the dealers don’t need to make more money off of me. This boat cruises at 35mph and has great fuel economy. Top speed is 50mph. More storage than possibly needed, huge changing/bathroom, satellite radio, front and rear boarding ladders and wash downs. I have a few extras I will throw in, and second set of SS props available. Average NADA retail is over 36K, and new is over 60K, this boat is much better than "average". BEST PART IS “THE MOTOR, DRIVE, HULL, AND TRAILER ARE STILL UNDER FULL MANUFACUTERS WARRANTY”. Take a look at the boat trader for a few comparisons. Do us both a favor and give me a call for more info and detailed pics. Mike cell 760-497-8942

I am motivated, come take a look and make an offer.

Attachments

·
Registered
243 Posts
what motor and how many hours are on it did you get the 5 or 6 year warrenty and pm me with what your asking price is. i have 2 friends that just bought 06's 1 with 30 hrs for 32k and one with 0 hrs for 29k.

thanks pete

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
SOLD! Now the hunt for a pair of late model jet skis, and a poontoon, maybe a seadoo jet boat 15"to 18". Let me know what you got. Pontoon needs to be between 20" and 24" outboard power between 90hp and 200hp. Thanks Mike.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts