Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Amber Racing Services
4,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All I have to say is wow, what a weekend and turn out. It was a huge turn out. There is so much fun to talk about ... lets hear what you thought and see those pics. I'll be posting mine soon.

·
Registered
4,549 Posts
Had one hell of a week out their. Just bummed I cracked my suction housing and could not partake in the action last night. :mad::(:(

·
Registered
609 Posts
Had one hell of a week out their. Just bummed I cracked my suction housing and could not partake in the action last night. :mad::(:(
You jet guys were a blast, Good to see you and Lil Weezy run your stuff hard on the strip. Way impressed with the Jets @ this Cp deal on Sat. Water level had a few of us V drive guys a lil worried but all came home with props :)devil

·
Registered
4,549 Posts
You jet guys were a blast, Good to see you and Lil Weezy run your stuff hard on the strip. Way impressed with the Jets @ this Cp deal on Sat. Water level had a few of us V drive guys a lil worried but all came home with props :)devil
Thanks for putting us up in the house of PAIN~~You guys party hard. Had a blast Scotty. Until next time....:)devil

·
Amber Racing Services
4,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Did the king get shut down at all...??
King of the Passes? King of the Trailer Park? King of the Cooler?

Which King?

King of the Passes ... just made a ton, win or loose

King of the Trailer Park (White Trash) didn't race

King of the Cooler? I'm not sure who that was yet ... stories have yet to be told from all camps. I have the winner will be crowned from the party Saturday night held by the Red Cup/509 party. I went down early, but from what I heard ... I missed a good one.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
LOL! :)

I was talking about white trash, heard a rumor there was a jet that wanted a piece of him but have not heard anything more as I was out of town.

Thanks

Travis

·
Amber Racing Services
4,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
LOL! :)

I was talking about white trash, heard a rumor there was a jet that wanted a piece of him but have not heard anything more as I was out of town.

Thanks

Travis
The jet boat showed up and was ready ... TC made it down to the ramp in his golf cart, but didn't bring the boat. :)sphss

I doubt that the jet will be back down that way ... would have been the perfect time to squelch any questions about who would win. Guess they will have to meet up @ the track.

·
Registered
4,549 Posts
King of the Passes? King of the Trailer Park? King of the Cooler?

Which King?

King of the Passes ... just made a ton, win or loose

King of the Trailer Park (White Trash) didn't race

King of the Cooler? I'm not sure who that was yet ... stories have yet to be told from all camps. I have the winner will be crowned from the party Saturday night held by the Red Cup/509 party. I went down early, but from what I heard ... I missed a good one.
Parker strip was going OFF wed night into thurs. morning. I think thats the most fun I ever had at foxes ....I was a hurt puppy all day thur. Friday was off the hook doggin passes in front of foxes..scarin the shiat out of the prop boaters......:)hand Hatfeilds still a prick....HAHAHAHA

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
The jet boat showed up and was ready ... TC made it down to the ramp in his golf cart, but didn't bring the boat. :)sphss

I doubt that the jet will be back down that way ... would have been the perfect time to squelch any questions about who would win. Guess they will have to meet up @ the track.

What.....How lame is that!! :)sphss I knew he would be there and ready, sounds like someone was scared to line up to me...!! Hope they meet up at the track now!! :)violent44

Thanks BUSBY!!

Travis

·
Registered
609 Posts

Busby theres got to be a bit more behind this??

·
Amber Racing Services
4,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
What.....How lame is that!! :)sphss I knew he would be there and ready, sounds like someone was scared to line up to me...!! Hope they meet up at the track now!! :)violent44

Thanks BUSBY!!

Travis
not sure why ... but it was the right time & right place IMO

·
Gas Dock Greg
363 Posts
Parker strip was going OFF wed night into thurs. morning. I think thats the most fun I ever had at foxes ....I was a hurt puppy all day thur. Friday was off the hook doggin passes in front of foxes..scarin the shiat out of the prop boaters......:)hand Hatfeilds still a prick....HAHAHAHA
Scarin the shit out of prop boaters??:)devil Hit Parker Sept. 12 :D:D:)hand

·
TEN THIRTY ONE
1,293 Posts
Just got off the horn with The Buzzard & he filled me in with a fraction of the events from the weekend. Sounds like it was a chart topper. Standard procedure...

·
Boat 502
1,298 Posts
Scotty, good meeting ya bud. Thanks for the hospitality, and the laughs ! Hope to make it up there again soon....just w/ less "Rodneys" hanging out !!!

1 - 20 of 44 Posts