Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
I guess you guys have noticed the absence of all the virulent liberals that use to troll this forum. Probably a good thing.... heads would be exploding!!!

·
Registered
976 Posts
I guess you guys have noticed the absence of all the virulent liberals that use to troll this forum. Probably a good thing.... heads would be exploding!!!
Maybe they realized that if something looks like shit,smells like shit,acts like a piece of shit..............It just may be shit...........:yes:

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Maybe they realized that if something looks like shit,smells like shit,acts like a piece of shit..............It just may be shit...........:yes:
Maybe? Well they had to wade through it for long enough. ;)

·
Registered
600 Posts
Yes, we've realized no matter how hard we try, there is no talking sense, I mean there's nothing we can do to make conservative nutjobs smell any better - they are what they are.:cowdodo:

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Yes, we've realized no matter how hard we try, there is no talking sense, I mean there's nothing we can do to make conservative nutjobs smell any better - they are what they are.:cowdodo:
Holy shit!!

You finally figured out your moms new network password??!!

Good work!! It's so refreshing when a "special" person makes strides!!

·
Registered
600 Posts
Holy shit!!

You finally figured out your moms new network password??!!

Good work!! It's so refreshing when a "special" person makes strides!!
Of course not, I hacked the neighbors wifi.:rolleyes: And don't worry - if you keep trying you'll be able to take strides yourself one day, albeit not as big as strides that I take (162 vs 45 ;)), but it's not a competition. :wink2::)hand

·
Registered
976 Posts
We are talking about the 1,022 lies your great leader told Perry. And what kind of lying piece of shit he is..........instead of jumping us why don't you tell us how these SOURSED lies are not true..........or it is Bush's fault, he made your wonderful leader tell them............

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Of course not, I hacked the neighbors wifi.:rolleyes: And don't worry - if you keep trying you'll be able to take strides yourself one day, albeit not as big as strides that I take (162 vs 45 ;)), but it's not a competition. :wink2::)hand
You go big boy!!!

dont let anyone tell you that you can't live a productive life!!:)devil:wink2:

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
We are talking about the 1,022 lies your great leader told Perry. And what kind of lying piece of shit he is..........instead of jumping us why don't you tell us how these SOURSED lies are not true..........or it is Bush's fault, he made your wonderful leader tell them............
Good luck with that. Just a hit and run. What do you expect from a liberal coward that won't own up to reality!

You go big boy!!!

dont let anyone tell you that you can't live a productive life!!:)devil:wink2:
Even if it is from his mum's basement! :)hand

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Old ramdusky is on ignore for me but I see he's been back. This is the perfect time for his return. Please tell me he provided a boni-fide rebuttal to all Obama's lies. He elected him, and I have no doubt he'll stand, like a man and defend his actions.
Should I list the scandals surrounding him and his administration as well so he can rebut each with his superior wisdom? hil:) hil:)

·
Registered
600 Posts
Good luck with that. Just a hit and run. What do you expect from a liberal coward that won't own up to reality!
I only hit and run because I don't enjoy arguing here as much as I used to (it's still fun to poke the hornet's nest occasionally).:yes: And a coward who won't own up to reality huh?:lmao1:Here's some reality for you FC: I've read what you've written about blacks here in the prf, stop being a coward and admit that one of the biggest reasons you dislike Obama is because of his black heritage - don't be a coward, admit how you really feel, I dare you. Reality

Even if it is from his mum's basement! :)hand
:happy: Yeah, that's it.:)sphss

·
Registered
600 Posts
Old ramdusky is on ignore for me but I see he's been back. This is the perfect time for his return. Please tell me he provided a boni-fide rebuttal to all Obama's lies. He elected him, and I have no doubt he'll stand, like a man and defend his actions.
Should I list the scandals surrounding him and his administration as well so he can rebut each with his superior wisdom? hil:) hil:)
Old ramdusky huh? :wink2: Not nearly as funny as when you used to call John U-lefty, I used to laugh at that every time. I did vote for Obama twice, but I can hardly say it was my two votes that sent him to the White House twice. Why would I defend any of Obama's actions to you, you've made up your mind and there's nothing I can write that will change it, no matter how strong my argument is. I can explain calculus to my dog, but if my dog is incapable of comprehending it, it would be a huge waste of my time, and then who would be the dumb ass? Hope your doing well Bobby.:)hand

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
LMMFAO!!!! Hey moron, I hate his WHITE HALF just as much as his black half.

Next. :)sphss

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
I did vote for Obama twice, but I can hardly say it was my two votes that sent him to the White House twice.
Once I could call a "feel good" mistake. The second time really proves you common sense IQ if you will. This is a lot different from an intellectual IQ.

Just because you can score high on an IQ test doesn't necessarily mean you are smart, does it dirt pusher? Other wise if you were so smart, you would be like Bill Gates, etc.

I am just a dumb ass, remember? Just a dumb ass redneck. And now I am trying to figure out which boat I want to take out tomorrow. The Howard or one of the Allisons. :)hand

·
Registered
600 Posts
Once I could call a "feel good" mistake. The second time really proves you common sense IQ if you will. This is a lot different from an intellectual IQ.

Just because you can score high on an IQ test doesn't necessarily mean you are smart, does it dirt pusher? Other wise if you were so smart, you would be like Bill Gates, etc.

I am just a dumb ass, remember? Just a dumb ass redneck. And now I am trying to figure out which boat I want to take out tomorrow. The Howard or one of the Allisons. :)hand
Oh, is that supposed to make me feel bad FC? Call me whatever names you want, tell me how great you are, list all your possesions so I'm impressed.:)sphss Come on dude, have some balls. Did your Dad raise a pussy?
Hahahahaha!!!!! More chimping out!!! F'n animals.
Admit it FC, look it's OK - you don't like Obama because he's black, and you don't like blacks. It's not like you're alone here in the prf, it's clearly evident from reading what some people have written about Obama that they don't exactly approve of a black man living in the White House. Just admit you're one of them FC, don't be a yellow bellied coward.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Hey PD, all bullshit aside, IMO all politicians are lying pieces of shit, they all stink; they're only in it for themselves. Have you ever heard the saying "anyone who is really qualified to be President, wouldn't want to be President."

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
A yellow streak a mile wide.
LMAO!!! Dr. Ben Carson, Col Allen West, Herman Cain all of whom I would vote for POTUS.

You fucking tool!!! LMAO!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts