Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Sushi Inspector
2,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not that most of you care but, to think I had the boat out just last Monday an it was 93 degrees!!
Time to bust out the Volkls!!!

·
Registered
587 Posts
Today is the first day in a loooong time that it has been cool around here. I'm going to say high 60's.. :D

I'm in for a wake up call when I head to Chicago for a few weeks for work in November. Lived in so cal all my life and have only been to the mountains to snowboard and stuff. Worst part is I have to buy winter clothes.

·
Got Any Pix?
425 Posts
Not that most of you care but, to think I had the boat out just last Monday an it was 93 degrees!!
Time to bust out the Volkls!!!
Awesome! What is Sun Valley like? Been wanting to try it.

·
Sushi Inspector
2,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Awesome! What is Sun Valley like? Been wanting to try it.
Sun Valley is great! They've been getting snow on and off for the last few days. The city of Ketchum has built a gondola up to the top of the mtn. Skiing there is epic with several runs that will test your endurance with nearly 4000ft of vert. It's a gucci kind of place where you can ride the chairs with movie stars who are actually down to earth when they are on a lift ride. Lots of world class skiers come from Sun Valley.

·
Got Any Pix?
425 Posts
Sun Valley is great! They've been getting snow on and off for the last few days. The city of Ketchum has built a gondola up to the top of the mtn. Skiing there is epic with several runs that will test your endurance with nearly 4000ft of vert. It's a gucci kind of place where you can ride the chairs with movie stars who are actually down to earth when they are on a lift ride. Lots of world class skiers come from Sun Valley.
Pricing? Is it Priced like Deer Valley or Steamboat?

·
Premium Member
1,229 Posts
i think its reasonable, havent been there in a while...now we get almost 70 for a couple of days (or as i call it last chance to finish everything..)

·
Islander Moho Trash
2,119 Posts
Mammoth getting dumped too. I'm watching for opening day:D

·
Canatard
3,341 Posts
We've got quite a bit of snow here too. I'm waxing up the skis right now. Of course, my skis are of the cross-country variety since this place is flat as the custom boat industry's sales prospects right now.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts