Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
A pound per plant???? Maybe 6-8 oz if you're really good, but no where near a pound. Not only that, but the government also estimates $800 per oz....................No wonder they get to $40 million quickly

Just think....................leaglize it & setup 80 of these grow operations & we'll have our money back from the AIG deal........................

·
Premium Member
2,625 Posts
A pound per plant???? Maybe 6-8 oz if you're really good, but no where near a pound. Not only that, but the government also estimates $800 per oz....................No wonder they get to $40 million quickly

Just think....................leaglize it & setup 80 of these grow operations & we'll have our money back from the AIG deal........................
$800 per is what they pay.

·
I'm famous !
7,043 Posts
in nor cal - some one got busted and was under the guidlines . ( still really grey area ) The local fuzz estimated that his crop was 1.6 million dollars - He had a field day when he sued them for illigal search and seizure and was awarded the estimated cost ofhis medical marry jane ....

·
Passin Glass
2,825 Posts
A pound a plant?? gimme a break. I did my time for hydroponic cultivation and there is no way ..I mean no freakin way..your gonna get a pound of "dry" bud off an out door plant! .Not to mention it's outdoor pot and not high quality...and there is also no way in hell it's worth 800 or are they "getting" 800 an oz!~ 200 bucks a 1/4 ounce?? unreal! These busts are the typical BS thats fed to the public to make them believe a large 'dollar' operation was taken down! There is no way on earth the dollar amounts add up.. When we we kids sellin pot and heard about a 'drug bust with estamted street value of xxxxx dollars" we would always laugh and wish we knew where that street was :D

Disclaimer: I just smoke the shit now.,...and yes..i do inhale :D

·
Registered
598 Posts
$100 an ounce is todays retail price. No seeds or sucker leaves. Just buds with that sweet aroma. About 25 years ago i had a friend who was a police officer. He found a crop of around ten plants that were four feet high. When the newspaper reporters came to make pictures he squatted down on his knees beside the plants to make them look as tall as he was. It was all for political gain. The paper stated that there were no suspects or arrests. This story does have a good ending. After the dust had settled the rightful owner was identified and his merchandise was rightfully returned. :)hand

·
Registered
2,965 Posts

Maybe you should move your backyard plants to the mountains.:)sphss:D

A pound per plant in that region is right on the money. We were, um I mean someone I know was getting 1lb per in San Luis Obispo area 15 years ago. (Allegedly):D

Two crops 55 plants and 110 plants. (It seriously wasn't me, but I may have helped);)

·
Slower Than You
557 Posts
On one of my trips down hwy 168 from Huntington Lake (for more Crown) to Clovis, i saw about 10 Fresno Sheriffs cars on one of the big turnouts.Big pot bust.Very prevalent in the forested areas.

·
Been here a while
610 Posts
ive got an idea that could have helped eliminate some of our nations debt.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I'm not a pot smoker, but wish I was. I can't handle the shit at all whatsoever and its at my fingertips all the time. So, for those who enjoy it and can do it and act normal/function more power to you. It's so much better for you than a bottle of booze in moderation ofcourse. Law enforcement needs to spend their time on more important issues than cannibus. I think it should be legalized. That's my .02 even though I dont like the shit.:D

1 - 20 of 38 Posts