Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I'm on the rope for my 2nd qualifying pass in 10.0 bracket & I look over & see F-bomb in the other lane. I thought I would run a single but no, they send us off together. Well, it was my fastest pass ever. I ran a 7.11 @ 143 mph. I have the time slip to prove it! That my story...........
Oh yeah, according to the time slip Mike ran a 5.23 @182
Because of the wind I did'nt get another pass but I still ended up #3 with 10.05

·
"BOATLESS"
3,468 Posts
So, I'm on the rope for my 2nd qualifying pass in 10.0 bracket & I look over & see F-bomb in the other lane. I thought I would run a single but no, they send us off together. Well, it was my fastest pass ever. I ran a 7.11 @ 143 mph. I have the time slip to prove it! That my story...........
Oh yeah, according to the time slip Mike ran a 5.23 @182
Because of the wind I did'nt get another pass but I still ended up #3 with 10.05
Dumb question but how fast is the avarage of a 10.0 jet boat?

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
I have seen Greg Carr run doudle Os at only 94mph at firebird no less..
Also never seen a M/E boat (other then his) run 5.20s to the 1/8 either

·
Boat 502
1,298 Posts
Kevin I can run 9 flat at 92. He was asking average. Not what some of the best in the country can do
Really Josh ??? Damn, I feel like a real turd now ! Hahaha! I'm running 23mph faster and can't seem to do it yet ! Maybe in October....

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Kevin I can run 9 flat at 92. He was asking average. Not what some of the best in the country can do
Really,did it shut off just past the 1/8?
I know you stepped it up a tad since we last seen you in our slow azz class
Hope to see you at the track sometime soon

1 - 8 of 8 Posts