Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
"The" masheenist
5,444 Posts
From the quantities of china crap I see, I doubt the voting is correct. Most people don't care and don't look.

Thanks for the post. It makes me feel like there is a chance.

I post anytime I see something American made that you wouldn't think you find still made here.

Brian

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
The other day I was buying plastic utensils, forks and spoons. The "green" ones were made in China and the heavy duty ones were USA made and less expensive. Go figure.

R

·
0 Posts
Great article.

I love GE. We work on their stuff all the time.

It does matter and we should at least try.

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
how about sears? they kept on payin for their national guard enlisted employees health insurance while they were deployed and really are behind the troops like no other. sure some shit is china made there, but sears is all american:)devil

·
Banned
742 Posts
G E has been illegally selling to our enemys and Mercury Marine has large plants in China! "Those MSN news guys really KNOW a story when they report it!"

·
Banne'd
2,568 Posts
how about sears? they kept on payin for their national guard enlisted employees health insurance while they were deployed and really are behind the troops like no other. sure some shit is china made there, but sears is all american:)devil

Shit sears is owned by scumart, um kmart. Lets how did that go. Kmart files chapter 11 then buy's sears???? Who did they screw over, plenty of people.

and if you dig a little deeper, you will find out about the sears auto shops. They were selling chit to people that they didn't need. There was a big story on 60 minutes about it. They were caught screwing people over in Cali. Sears can go, just like that other giant did. Whats was their name??? Oh yea Monkey Wards.

·
Az Desert Dweller
2,436 Posts
:mad::mad: maybe, just maybe, if we, the good ol US of A weren't so damned worried about making every other country in the world rich, maybe we would still have lots of JOBS HERE, AND MONEY HERE, IN THE GOOD OL US OF A !!!!!!!!!!

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
Shit sears is owned by scumart, um kmart. Lets how did that go. Kmart files chapter 11 then buy's sears???? Who did they screw over, plenty of people.

and if you dig a little deeper, you will find out about the sears auto shops. They were selling chit to people that they didn't need. There was a big story on 60 minutes about it. They were caught screwing people over in Cali. Sears can go, just like that other giant did. Whats was their name??? Oh yea Monkey Wards.
where were those 60 minute episodes taped, i thought that was the name of the game out there? you pull that shit here, someone follows ya home to settle up;)

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
:mad::mad: maybe, just maybe, if we, the good ol US of A weren't so damned worried about making every other country in the world rich, maybe we would still have lots of JOBS HERE, AND MONEY HERE, IN THE GOOD OL US OF A !!!!!!!!!!
i ain't worried bout offending anyone, my 9yr old son asked me why people over there were towels on their heads, i told him they're not towels, they're targets:D:)devil

·
GO CELTICS
2,083 Posts
This article is a crock. Hershey had a plant in Oakdale ca one of the largest employers in this city and it closed its doors and moved to mexico

1 - 12 of 12 Posts