Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
small member
1,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
a friend of mine is trying to find a home for a 10 week old pug who lost his eye from previous owner. very friendly and playful. i tryed to add video but it was on face book and was private. dog is in baldwin park area Pug Dog Canidae Dog breed Companion dog

I have not been on line to much but will check in for this thanks

·
Bass Lake Dream'n
3,082 Posts
Good for him. We just adopted this little girl from the Corona pound. She was on her last couple days. Her right top k9 tooth is broken off at the gum line. I'm betting a kick to the head did that. What kind of asshole could be so cruel?

Attachments

·
Administrator
11,649 Posts
We have a one eyed Shih tsu that I picked up off the street in terrible shape. Old guy was coyote bait. Had yeast infection all over him, had to be completely shaved. Vet said common for the breed (pugs also) to lose an eye as their eyes bulge and sometime pop out of socket from slight head bumps etc (or certainly abuse). So a lot of them in these breeds have one eye surgically removed. I've posted elsewhere before on my Shih tsu, Magoo. He's blind, deaf, but nose works good. Hope you find a home for the little pug. He's a cutie.

·
One Fast Wacker
319 Posts
The pug I had as a teen didn't understand he was a small dog, Tried to take on a Great Dane one time. The Dane just looked at him looking like What am I supposed to do with this little man!
They are great dogs, one thing is they can get over heated easily.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts