Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
so how long does it take to break in a motor? i guess more than 5 hours.....

i didnt know brodix made headers? i gotta get some of those.

ebay really needs to include a free spellchecker for placing ads, what a disaster.

all in all though, its probably the first time i have seen a boat on ebay that claimed it did over 100 and might actually be able to

·
Registered
3,430 Posts
I'm not believing it. Good lookin boat,nice setup.

I think he uses a computer program to guesstimate his hp..

·
Registered
974 Posts
That gay scoop may keep it from cracking 120mph but the HP might be doable if you spin the fuk outta that little shit box blower.

·
Purple headed member
7,646 Posts
That was in HotBoat last year or the year before and if I remeber correctly I thought it was about 850 Hp.

·
BTC cardcarrying member
1,942 Posts
If this is the boat that I heard of.
Fakethis has a video of the boat running a SBC jet and getting beat.:D

Fakethis were's the video???????

·
BTC cardcarrying member
1,942 Posts
That was in HotBoat last year or the year before and if I remeber correctly I thought it was about 850 Hp.

Drysumpjet had he's boat in HB and it is a red Condor with gold trim but he's rigging and motor is alot better looking and is a drysump motor. I had a pic but can't find it right now.

·
Registered
968 Posts
Drysumpjet had he's boat in HB and it is a red Condor with gold trim but he's rigging and motor is alot better looking and is a drysump motor. I had a pic but can't find it right now.
Joe run on by the mouse, but he did not give me a chance to cheat. Now if i'da let Momma drive.....

·
Purple headed member
7,646 Posts
That's the one I was thinking of. Hey, they all look the same to me :D

·
B.A.M aka "Black Azz Mike
2,925 Posts
Dammit! I guess I dont get that extra 300 horse because I forgot to "Line board and blueprinted" my motor:D:D:D:D:D

·
not ******
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
where can i get one of those "drop down snoots for racing"? or the MDS6I boxes at? he also states it has a "big oil pan" it must make some ponies :D

1 - 20 of 28 Posts