Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife is a huge Seattle SEAHAWKS fan. I feel very unmasculine most Sundays because she beats me to the couch, refuses to leave the TV and works the internet for info during the week. She also purchases the NFL package on satelite. Big fan.

We've been to Seattle to see a couple of games already.

Thinking about a road game/ with a couple of days extended afterward this year.

The only cities that will work this year are Jacksonville and Indianapolis.

Which would you pick and why? If we go to Indy, the raceway museum will be on my list. But I've never been to Florida either.. J'ville any good? I know it's way north (Georgia border), so Key West would be a stretch..

·
Unhyphenated American
1,938 Posts
Thats a tough call, good luck. I m a beach and race fan so that would be a hard choice. I would probably go with florida as there is a lot more to do.
Disney, beaches ect ect... good luck.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thats a tough call, good luck. I m a beach and race fan so that would be a hard choice. I would probably go with florida as there is a lot more to do.
Disney, beaches ect ect... good luck.
Beaches sound good to me too, but not gonna try Disney w/out the kids.. Prolly wouldn't be wise.LOL.

From a football standpoint, I'd like to see Peyton Manning, though..

·
waiting sucks
981 Posts
Never been to Jacksonville, but if its like the rest of Florida I would'nt go. I dont care for Florida. I live in Indy. The new colts stadium is pretty cool. Lots and lots of great restaurants. The racing museum at the track is pretty cool. Depending on what time of year your thinking about, you can almost always catch a race somewhere around the city. Its not much of a tourist place other than when the race is here. If you decide to come to indy, let me know if you have any questions...

·
Unhyphenated American
1,938 Posts
Beaches sound good to me too, but not gonna try Disney w/out the kids.. Prolly wouldn't be wise.LOL.

From a football standpoint, I'd like to see Peyton Manning, though..
Yeah the kids would not let that go! I don't follow football but if I had to go to a game it would be a hawks game in Seattle as thats my home town.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Never been to Jacksonville, but if its like the rest of Florida I would'nt go. I dont care for Florida. I live in Indy. The new colts stadium is pretty cool. Lots and lots of great restaurants. The racing museum at the track is pretty cool. Depending on what time of year your thinking about, you can almost always catch a race somewhere around the city. Its not much of a tourist place other than when the race is here. If you decide to come to indy, let me know if you have any questions...
Know any season ticket holder who wanna sell their tickets for the Hawks game?? That might make my decision easier..

Yeah the kids would not let that go! I don't follow football but if I had to go to a game it would be a hawks game in Seattle as thats my home town.
Seattle is a cool stadium, and the place rocks. Took the stadium tour and got onto the turf and into the locker rooms. Very cool :)devil . Stayed at the Edgewater with a killer ocean view too..

This trip is gonna have to go some to beat Seattle on a good weekend.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts