Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have to admit. I've followed this guy for a while. They use to have him on fox biz news, I think the pie in the sky crowd pissed him off by laughing at him. Now who's laughing?

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
I also follow this guy and he has been right. He and Ron Paul both have have been ridiculed because they tell it like it is and do not sugar coat anything.
Its time to WAKE UP America get it together. We really can fix things with the right decisions made.

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I also follow this guy and he has been right. He and Ron Paul both have have been ridiculed because they tell it like it is and do not sugar coat anything.
Its time to WAKE UP America get it together. We really can fix things with the right decisions made.

I agree with you. But what we can do and what we will do are two different things when we have a retard at the helm.

Here's a quote from Peters site about bho.

"We don't know much about what he truly believes about economics, but the little that we do know is not encouraging. Obama has repeatedly heaped the blame for the current crisis on the excesses of unregulated capitalism and the greed of the wealthy. For him, the free market is the problem and government is the solution."

Peter Schiff

·
Islander Moho Trash
2,119 Posts
He's a smart guy but not all his stuff is right on as he's a little bit out there.
If you believe in doom and gloom he's your guy. Sell everything, buy guns and gold and a cabin in the woods.

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
In 2007 the dow was over 14,000, Now it's hitting into the 7,000's.

At what point does optimism not work anymore?

I see all this as a huge opportunity for someone like myself in my early 30's. I know it'll bounce back. I feel for all the rest of you who just lost 100's of thousands in your homes and 401k's over the last year and a half.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts