12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What you can say without a doubt is they are all southerners.:yes:
You're a racist.

BTW the average IQ comparison between Oregon and Alabama is only 5 points. If you were truly smart and knowledgeable, you would already know this. :)hand

·
83 Crusader - 468 BBC
2,525 Posts
Atlanta is simply fallen prey to the Democrat's lack of leadership as many other failed U.S. cities. Atlanta has been controlled by Liberals since 1942.
Sad part is, the Sheeple do not care as they continue to rely on the same failed Party for answers. I believe by definition that is "insanity".

William B. Hartsfield
1942 - 1962 (second through sixth terms)Democratic
Ivan Allen, Jr.1962 - 1970 (first & second terms)Democratic
Sam Massell1970 – 1974Democratic
Maynard Jackson1974 - 1982 (first & second terms)Democratic
Andrew Young1982 - 1990 (first & second terms)Democratic
Maynard Jackson1990 - 1994 (third term)Democratic
Bill Campbell1994 - 2002 (first & second terms)Democratic
Shirley Franklin2002 - 2010 (first & second terms)Democratic
Kasim Reed2010 - presentDemocratic

·
Registered
5,312 Posts
Almost every major city in the country had been run by Democrats for years and they have been ruined by Democrats for years. Enough said.

Steve

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Try as we all should to ignore race these days, the press sure has been quiet about this issue with the convicted.

ghetto.jpg
10 Cities dems.jpg

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts

·
83 Crusader - 468 BBC
2,525 Posts
From where I'm sitting a POS is a POS,.....
Well, when you are not the lead dog, and you never will be as this position is reserved for the more intelligent.....get used to it because your view never changes and you will be smelling this shit for the rest of your pitiful life :)hand

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
From where I'm sitting a POS is a POS, but I understand you might see a difference because you're from Mississippi.:)hand:)hand:)hand
So what would you see as the "common denominator" if any, binding these particular POS together?

Before you call me a racist, remember, I grew up for a bit seeing REAL racism. It scared and appalled me.

Saying that all of them are black is not racism, it's an observation. They allegedly did the crimes, and if sentenced to jail will further push the black % of incarcerated inmates higher, leading to wails of protest from the black race mongers.

How do those facts make FC, Me or ANYONE a racist??

What it DOES do is make those trapped in the "stigma" of racism have a much harder time breaking out of it...good job RTI, you fell into the trap hook line and sinker.

Your position helps NO ONE except those who ultimately profit from racial segregation..the Dems.

Victimology is a fucking science for you guys...and BIG industry!

·
Registered
600 Posts
So what would you see as the "common denominator" if any, binding these particular POS together?

Before you call me a racist, remember, I grew up for a bit seeing REAL racism. It scared and appalled me.

Saying that all of them are black is not racism, it's an observation. They allegedly did the crimes, and if sentenced to jail will further push the black % of incarcerated inmates higher, leading to wails of protest from the black race mongers.

How do those facts make FC, Me or ANYONE a racist??

What it DOES do is make those trapped in the "stigma" of racism have a much harder time breaking out of it...good job RTI, you fell into the trap hook line and sinker.

Your position helps NO ONE except those who ultimately profit from racial segregation..the Dems.

Victimology is a fucking science for you guys...and BIG industry!
Tommy, I wasn't implying you were a racist. I was commenting on southerners, and how they all are the same to me, but you might be able to tell them apart since you're from Mississippi.;)

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Tommy, I wasn't implying you were a racist. I was commenting on southerners, and how they all are the same to me, but you might be able to tell them apart since you're from Mississippi.;)
How would you define your opinion that they are "all the same" exactly?

what trait do you see in "them" that you consider shared amongst southerners?

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Southerners are all the same to me may be the most close-minded statement I've ever heard. Should we remind the poster that every single resident of the South immigrated from elsewhere? A pretty diverse group, at that.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Southerners are all the same to me may be the most close-minded statement I've ever heard. Should we remind the poster that every single resident of the South immigrated from elsewhere? A pretty diverse group, at that.
How's that any different than the comments you've made about Democrats and Liberals in the past? You seem to lump them into a rather large group that you like to insult and degrade at every opportunity. Once again you've shown you have no fear of displaying you're hypocrisy for the whole world to see!:)hand:)hand:)hand

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Are Bill Clinton, Al Gore, or Tom Delay trustworthy? Was Robert E Lee, John Wilkes Booth, or Lyndon Baines Johnson trustworthy?
You left out Hillary.

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
She's from Illinois, not the south.
Nothing to brag about that.

So so I guess she relocated so she could lie with impunity?
She has made a career out of it after all...

ram, how can you support these criminals?
Is there some personal gain or benifit to you?
Do you honestly believe that their goals and actions benifit this Nation somehow some way in a manner that escapes most of us here?

Help me to understand why you and others think that we are on the right path as a Constitutional Republic.
I'm not a right wing loon, not at all a religious zealot, could give 2 fucks about suppressing any gay issues or whatever, and until this 6 year reign of terror was always ranked as a moderate righty.
How is it that the paradigm shift that paints most of us as far righties can be considered a "good" thing?
Is the macrocosm of the SoCal way of thinking truly considered by you and those who share your opinions to be the best route for this ENTIRE Nation to follow???

i certainly don't.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts